Almost sober a week

Almost sober a week

Last drink was Monday at 845

Still want to kill myself

What do

No other alcoholic fags here?

Feelings suck. I was feeling alright then a girl who had been interested just told me she's sorry for leading me on and she doesn't like me like that and she just needed someone to talk to

All I want to do is chug vodka

But this fucking ankle bracelet will send me back to the workhouse

We drink to fill a hole. You have to fill that hole with something else but the hard part is finding out what that is.

>fucking ankle bracelet
is it magic?

It magically checks my bac every 30 minutes, yes you fucking twat

Is that a 'go 'za?

SCRAM monitor.

Just drink OP. You'll never make it anyways, might as well give in.

Fuck you I'm not going back to that nigger palace

>No other alcoholic fags here?
often there's an alky general, not today

>ankle bracelet
lmao, you aren't just a drunk, you're a moron

How does it do that or do you have to breathe into something every 30 minutes.

Most definitely. Not even a drunk, never drank more than a six pack of 9-10% beer.

>transdermal

I've never heard of it doing that as well.
I wonder why they didn't stick one on that rich kid that killed 3 people.
I'd rather be at my own home sober than surrounded by other people in a cold as fuck cell sober.

He's filling that hole with a burnt DiGiorno....it's not delivery, it's _____

I wonder why the world is an empty pit of nothingness that constantly shits on you

I wonder why God chose me to be like this

I just want to die without a drink. Seriously what the fuck is the point? How are people actually happy sober?

want to piss off your parole officer and the court without drinking anything?
do you have any hand sanitizer?

It's not burnt its crispy and its jacks you retard

Not trying to get arrested. Already instructed to not use mouthwash , hand sanitizer, Cologne, etc

And on this day God said to me, "Son, I will for you to go out and get yourself arrested."
And so I did.
Amen

K

What did he mean by this

Have you tried cigarettes?

Not for me.

How many fucking DUI's did you get?

None.

find something else to get addicted too. try coffee.

i know that feel. They threatened to put a scram monitor on me when i was on probation. I had to take so many piss tests and they test for booze which can supposedly be testable for 80 hours.
That was years ago. I recently decided to be sober for a few months. My goal is the middle of August and this is only day 4 for me. I already had a dream of drinking a huge gin&tonic. I knew it was a dream and it still tasted so good.
I know it worse when you are being forced to not drink especially when women are making you feel like shit. Alcohol has been my only friend and enemy for many years.
The same thing happened to me probably 2 years ago. I went on a date with a 9/10 qt, the date went well. I set up another date with her, she seemed pretty happy. The next day I talked to her on the phone and she says she only wants to be friends. I anger-hung up on her while she was talking which resulted in over 9000 texts from her saying im an asshole.
I got so drunk that night...it didnt help me feel better. Just remember that, it wont help you feel better. Take advantage of no booze to lose weight, go outside more and be healthier.

>how are people actually happy sober
They have hobbies and interests to keep them busy. Set yourself a goal and grind it the fuck out. Learn how to paint. Learn a language. Plan out the plot of a book and write that fucker. When you take breaks from your goal, work out or actually cook instead of inhaling shitty pizza.

Your downtime is what is making you even more miserable. At least be a miserable fuck with a skill.

You drink because you're a piece of shit with no motivation otherwise. If you can't aspire to do something great then you should go ahead and fucking drink yourself to death and buy into the alcoholic jew you piece of shit.

Quit and do something worthwhile or make someone else happy you selfish piece of shit. The world doesn't revolve around you, don't expect people to treat you well.

It's like that for most of us.

Edgy

You just havent tried hard enough. They take the edge off for a lot of alcoholics and ex users.

Hard, cold truth isn't edgy.

OP.. what the fuck did you do to end up with that ankle bracelet if it wasnt too many DUIs? Are you some kind of criminal?

Well what did you do to get that thing on your ankle?

Repeatedly did illegal shit while drunk, and this was part of the plea bargain?

Yeah. Most men drink, but they are all fuck ups with no motivation and they are all selfish.
You on the other hand are not only selfless as a saint, you have so much motivation and can accomplish ANYTHING. I can tell because you dont drink. Youve just got the world by the balls! People have been drinking for thousands of years, but fuck them. If only we could all be more like you! Youre simply the best! ;)
If only I could not drink as hard as you do! Straight edge for life!

That's the spirit!

Not that guy, but you obviously missed the whole point of his post. It has nothing to do with drinking

6edgy8me

from my reading, they sound like their reliability has been sufficiently demonstrated. So youre fucked

smoke weed

Op here again

Man, some people. I used to have dreams. I used to want to be a writer. I used to want to be a musician. I'm 25, and it seems all around me are younger people more successful than me. I always thought life was going to figure itself out and it just didn't. Idk. I didn't even drink until college, and I used it as a social lubricator. Then it turned into something to distract me from the fact I'm not doing anything. I'm not going to school. I'm not following my passions. Now I'm stuck at my fuckig parents no job, no nothing.

I know once I'm sober for a month I'll start being myself again, and I'll start being happy again, but ,an right now I just feel so empty. Staying up all night because sleeping is impossible until I basically pass out from exhaustion. I can't go outside. I can't drink. I can't do anything. It's so hard to feel happy when you know what a piece of shit you are.

What are you doing that's so great you giant fucking faggot?

honestly, getting sober just sucks. You'll make it bro. Various feelings will come back again that you didn't even realized you missed. You can do it

Ill do it again someday

Coming off booze everything sucks. Pizza sucks. Steak sucks. Tv sucks. Video games suck. Movies suck. I'm irritable. All of it sucks. I just want to get drunk and be happy

Start writing you piece of shit. Lay out a basic plot on paper and then start writing it. Force yourself to. Start. Writing. I did last year and knocked out a full length novel in six weeks. You can do it too. Start. Fucking. Now.

A lot of people in the world that seem successful just like flashing their cash. You know how many people are like a paycheck away from poverty because they live beyond their means? The others are successful because they've worked at it, not because of anything else. Buckle down and start. When you are finished with your book, publish it yourself on something like Createspace and order a copy so you can look at it and go "I fucking did this. I wrote a book."

Just because I would try to write a book doesn't mean it would be any good

yup.

The first draft is always shit, even if it isn't good read it again and again, with enough dedication it will be something to be proud of.

Who said it will be any good? It'll make you angry to read it as you fix the mistakes, but it's how you create something. You start with a framework and you refine. I wrote a murder mystery just because it had a driving plot that I couldn't "get stuck" writing. I figured out the crime and then laid out the steps I wanted my detective to take. Then I wrote and set word quotas for each day. Some days were really easy and I wrote more than I expected and was happy about it, others I hated every word and it got heavily edited later.

But regardless of the quality, I fucking wrote a book. You can fucking write a book too. Start writing and stop giving excuses. (Plus regardless of quality, bitches LOVE seeing a published book with your name on it. Instant panty-dropper to college girls)

fuck off with your hurr dur I drank once and got arrested so now I'm an alcoholic threads. Try being a real alcoholic. It's fucked.

No alcohol
No drugs
No cigarettes

I've been drinking everyday for five years and feel empty without alcohol inside me. I used to drink when I woke up because fuck it. Whiskey for breakfast.

I'm an alcoholic. If you shake for days when you quit, your an alcoholic. If you sweat so much when you sleep after you quit you actually think you pissed the bed, your an alcoholic

I can't speak for alcoholism but i was a drug addict up until a year ago so i know the pain of cold turkey sobriety OP, stay strong and don't look back!
When you reach the 3 month mark you will be feeling normal again, when you hit 6 months life will be the best you can remember and from there you deal with being an adult like the rest of society.

also why did you decide Veeky Forums was the place for this?
I would have thought would be more suitable, was the pizza in the background just a way to get past the mods and allow for a co/ck/ hugbox?

Do some sports. Or workout. Just run for a few kilometers every day. Getting stronger and being able to run farther boosts your self esteem like nothing else. And cut the McDonalds crap.

>tfw you go cold turkey on cigarettes and drinking at the same time

Man, I don't even know what the fuck to do with myself.

All I can think about is having a smoke, and when I'm not thinking about that, I'm thinking about a drink.

Can't play games to keep my mind off of it, because I made it a habit to reach for a drink at certain intervals, and light a cigarette at certain intervals.

Chewing gum kind of helps.

Been eating sunflower seeds. That sort of helps.

that feeling stays forever I know it sucks made me start drinking again after I stopped for a year

ITT: weak willed faggots who can barely handle what they deserve

Kek what did you expect after habitually dosing yourself everyday for 5 years with literal poison to fuel your escapism?
Youre a retard my friend and you surely wasted your early twenties (when the brain is still developing) succumbing to instant gratification when you could have accumulated some valuable skills.

nice dui faggot.

take up smoking for a bit

fucking hot, keep going

>Been eating sunflower seeds
Are you a bird?