Vechain has no tech-

Vechain has no tech-

How does it feel to be btfo, salty walties?

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-hardware-questions-part-1-ce7a5f19c3e1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=vQI7OD6a0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well fuck me.

>VeChain has designed and manufactured a wide variety of sensors some of those we can talk about are environmental sensors for temperature/humidity/barometric pressure, inertial sensors for accelerometer/gyroscope/compass, gas sensors, and GPS/Glonass/Beidou positioning sensors.
The chips used in these sensors are sourced from the world’s best manufacturers, such as Bosch, ST, Qualcomm, MTK and other manufacturers of products, so the quality is guaranteed.

Somewhere that Walton guy that used to post in every thread and post Walton threads is tearing his hair out.

I'm genuinely worried for Sunny that the crazy asshole won't try to hurt him.

>Moreover, in the VeChain Thor roadmap, we are building an ID registration services for all IoT device makers to register and manage their devices on the platform with a universal ID. And subsequently, the service will enable the interoperability, human to machine and machine to machine transaction via further services including authentication and authorization, data formatter, notary services. We presented this initiative in the Trusted IoT Alliance meeting in Berlin and received overwhelming interest from well established companies in the alliance.

Checked the list of companies in the alliance, only 8 of ‘em, and one is:
>Cisco

Holy shit, reading that gave me a boner. Walty salties on literal suicide watch.
Sunny Lu is a living legend.

$1000 end of month easy

walties btfo, honestly they truly are the scum of the earth

Your move Walties. Let's see how your "muh tech" stacks up against Bosch, ST, Qualcomm, MTK and others. Join us now or forever be poor.

>The amount of data uploaded by RFID/IoT can be quite large. VeChain will take different strategies for this problem, such as subchains (e.g. for vertical industries) and cross-chain technology to solve the throughput and storage problems.
Brainlet Vechad here. What does this means for the price of VET and Thor?

It means these enterprise clients are gonna need a whole lot of Thor to upload all that RFID data, and the price of both is only going up from here. The more VET you hold, the more Thor you generate to sell to them.

WE SUMMON YOU OH SALTIEST OF WALTY. WHERE ARE YOU COWARD?

So Thor will still be needed for these subchains and this cross-chain stuff? That's good.

They've already stated that everything will be part of the main public blockchain, subchains and cross-chains are still part of it, just smaller segments of the overall Vechain blockchain. Vechain = Onechain.

VEN keeps delivering.
You are delusional if you arent in this fucking coin by now.
I store all my gains in VEN.

Unironically doesn't have a white paper. Good like faggots

MUH WHITEPAPER

The almighty sunny has already stated it would be released before q1, cuck

And our market just expanded to the medical world

Anyone can bullshit an AMA. Doesn’t change the fact ven has been dick riding Walton. EOY walton will be a higher mcap screencap this

"Addressing the concerns of the community on perceived competitors and so-called competing projects"

Ouch. Guess we all knew Sunny had no mercy, but this might be too far.

>sunny is now bullshitting his AMA?
you are grasping at straws here faggot. it's over, sell your wtc and fix your horrible mistake

Wew vechads hold no punches, this is what you get for being a pestering fly.

This is just part 1

A nice sounding AMA doesn’t change the fact that their tech is inferior. I’ve been in Walton since ICO pricings I’ll always have more % gain than you will off ven even at this low wtc is at.

Coping this hard, the truth is a lot of Ven investors only got into supply chain coins in late november/December. Ven outperforms Wtc from that time frame by large margin

"I-I'LL ALWAYS HAVE BETTER PERCENTAGE RETURNS. YA'LL HAVE INFERIOR TECH"

WALTIES STILL LARPING ABOUT FAKE GAINS. FUCKING TOP ZOZZLE.

> 4. Addressing the concerns of the community on perceived competitors and so-called competing projects
> and so-called competing projects
> so-called

just cracking up at everyone not believing in VEN like I do

Gtfo faggot don’t be mad you bought ven at $3 like a fucking retard. This coin has been around for 6 fucking years and all of a sudden they’re gaining traction cause they’ve been dick riding Walton

Never felt better going all in to a project like this since eth in 2015

You got into crypto this year

you mean raping walton? You're god damned right we're raping walton. Just wait until the AMA on "perceived competitors" when sunny the rapist comes for you.

>> so-called
rekt

Why didnt you buy HEXX
was shilling yesterday!!!!

What's been seen cannot be unseen

Walton cucks think they know more about investing in tech than breyer who can actual research rather than reading walty salty shill talking points

Breyer is just an ordinary dude who invested in facebook and eth early. He’s not the only one whose done this doesn’t make him Warren buffet

Wait until Walton’s tech actually drops and they start marketing. Vens over here putting all their resources into marketing while Walton is working on the low. Couple more months ven faggot

sure

D E L U D E D. W A L T I E S.

you mean like their wallet "dropped" and everybody realized they are coding in pascal 87'?

Yeah sure "just a regular dude", it's not like he runs a investment firm that has Vechain in their portfolio.

Wait until Walton's tech drop is completely underwhelming compared to industry giants like Bosch and Qualcomm who are already providing chips to Vechain. Wait until Walton never actually starts marketing because they don't understand what that even entails.

Think about it - you defend Walton's tech as being "superior" but admit they haven't even dropped their tech yet. How do you even know it's superior? You don't, you're just investing with emotion. Prepare your anus, the rapening is coming. You have 4 days.

>beliving ven wont dump at rebranding

Of course it'll dip after the rebranding.

>believing waltybucks will ever rise.

WAIT IS THIS SERIOUSLY THEIR WALLET? FUCKING KEK.

why is sunny so smug 24/7?

They might have some NDA's they might reveal at the rebrand but it will dump after

>believing* that VEN won't drop some mind belowing news that could fuck over traders

Not with Sunny's god tier marketing. They even predicted the crash and moved the rebrand just in time of market recovery.

He got away with rape.

That wasn’t even the final wallet... good one

of course it is, as should be expected from a team hailing from some of the deepest, poorest provinces china has to offer. Really, in another timeline, they (including the underwear CEO) would all be working on collectivized farms instead of ripping off kids with their windows 3.1/cobol setup

Sunny might have known the chink whales were gonna take profits with the chinese new year. Based Lu

Just wait until his rape of WTC on Friday.

Dude hitler was on Forbes lmao gtfo

What you said makes no sense. How do I know the tech is superior? Hmm idk. Maybe all the research I’ve done, the news, YouTube vids showing their product. Ven doesn’t have shit to show they push every release date back after Walton’s on purpose to copy whatever the fuck they’re doinf

It’s not their wallet it was test wallet. Official one is released in the next months

Why would they even release this shame?

You realize vechain have working products already, right..? Like as in they already have videos showing the chips and manufacturing, you know this, right..?

Why has ven been around for 6 years and no ones heard of them until November?

Anyone who's done any amount of research would see the rapening that's coming for Walten. Vechain will you leave you raped and pillaged competing with Wabi for scraps it leaves behind. 4 days, then you're fucked for good.

You know that Walty tears are positively correlated to the price of VEN, right?

Wow, 10 posts already! You deserve an extra nickel today Samir

Can’t seem to find those vids anywhere

Stop giving this walton retard attention now, hes been at this for months. Same old wtc shill talking points muh better tech with no literal proof. Ven doesnt claim doesnt be cutting edge ahead of all iot industries like waltcucks do.

LOL why would king Sunny concern himself with the day to day of some rural plebs? Also, remember
> initial release in Oct/Nov
> genesis block in January
> new website soon
> proper wallet soon
waltie salties still waiting on all of that lolololol. keep watching them youtube videos though, I'm sure your research is fucking stellar

Once tech is released ven will be begging Walton to make them a child chain cause that’s all they are. A child chain, a company who pays people to shill them is one that’s bound to flop

Here ya go: youtube (add a dot here) com/watch?v=vQI7OD6a0fw

Should have known a walty retard would be too dumb to google/youtube it...

It’s taken ven 6 years to achieve whatever the fuck it’s achieved. Walton’s done everything in 6 months

Vechain rules!

Shady CEO Sunny Lu cornered me and put two fingers deep into my grundle during a tour of the office. I later saw him fly across a room and punch a software developer in the side of the head for looking at him in the eye. Stay away

I mean there's also the fact that it's literally in use on products already...

Lol link doesn’t even work sad

Everyone calling this a handbag coin, the point of the rebrand is to rebrand vechains scope of focus.

> once the tech is released
oh so never then, just like the wallet, genesis blocks, the website, countless other things. Only thing they've pulled off so far is the logo and we all know how shit that looks

lmao this confirms you're larping. VET will be top 5 this year. WTC will wallow alongside Wabi, still muttering "muh techhh" while Sunny rapes them for sport.

6 years. Whatever you say about delays. Vens been around for 6 years... without Walton they’d still be unknown like they have been the past six.years.

Hahahaha RIP wtc

Tears turn into our gains. Lovely.

Looks like a pajeet english wannabe company kek

> Walton’s done everything in 6 months
I can do nothing in about 1 minutes time, why has it taken Sharton 6 months?

Burn

unknown to you. Remember that. Unknown to you. They are not targeting you and never will. Stick to your rural pleb coin.

How long do you think NDAs last?
Most of them hold for up up 5 years.

lol too dumb to figure out how to add a dot to to a youtube link? lololol

youtube.com/watch?v=vQI7OD6a0fw

20+ partnerships. Revolutionary child chains to sold any scalability issues. Walton will have ICO’s running on it’s platform while ven does what again?

Yeah but what about partnerships with companies that are real?

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

Septwolves, coinnest, China mobile IOT alliance, smart city? You do know that a lot of Vens partnerships are as a third party right?

well daaauuumn I'm sold shartiewaltie. And you've used all of that and can confirm its not just ramblings of a provincial team unable to pull off a simple ama on reddit? Thought so.
picreleated is the actual new logo, even shittier than the joke one above

5 years, so what about the year where they were still unheard of? And how come they haven’t released any NDA’s?

Holy shit someone did a video of my fucking copypasta. Fucking kek this is the greatest day of my life.

Lol. AMA’s determining the validity of a company. No wonder you’re getting paid to shill VEN you guys go off hype and marketing who cares about what the actual company does right?

lol you are so defensive, admit it, you realize that wtc has lost the battle. stop responding and sell your wtc immediately

"equipt" - pajeet coin confirmed

> how come they haven’t released any NDA’s
> to sold any scalability issues
> coinnest
anons whenever you are down and feel bad about yourself, just imagine being this retarded and you've instantly feel better