Woman Cries Over Nandos Closure Rumours

Rumors that Nandos might leave the UK due to this Brexit has this woman in tears.

youtube.com/watch?v=xf5PV0K4KUw

Other urls found in this thread:

infostudio.ro/images/locatii-poze/1408466070-masini-andos-mar-1_m.jpg
worldometers.info/world-population/turkey-population/
onedio.com/haber/turkiye-deki-ateist-nufus-hizla-artiyor-468344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

smash multiculturalism

It's literally a cirlejerk of misery.

infostudio.ro/images/locatii-poze/1408466070-masini-andos-mar-1_m.jpg Ando's is better.

>average British family in 2016

That makes no sense, they're South African, they just happen to sell Portuguese food.

did you just link to an image on an image board

I'd be sad too if I couldn't get my peri peri chicken pita anymore

Even though it sucks for the world economy and we're probably going to have another 2008-09 style recession here in the US, I'm enjoying the butthurt tears of illiterate lower class Brits suddenly starting to understand what they voted for

Sean Lock made a good point at (I think) this year's Comic Relief gala saying that pensioners shouldn't be allowed to vote in the Brexit referendum because they won't be around long enough to see the repercussions of it.
Now, I don't know if OAPs voted strongly for Brexit, but I do know most people around my age couldn't be arsed to bother, despite supposedly three-quarters of the UK population voting.

return to reddit

Never been. You seem quite familiar with it, though. Clearly, you know it well. How long were you on there before someone told you about Veeky Forums?

>this delusion

Only ones crying are butthurt lefties

Return to your containment board

>Veeky Forums, a cucked board of shitskins and leftists FURIOUS about based brexit

return to your containment site

You're literally going to lose Scotland, and you've triggered the reunification of Ireland

Try to tell me you knew you were voting for that, or that you're not butthurt about it

neither of those are bad things

nationalism is good, every people should have a right to self-determination

>You're literally going to lose Scotland
How is this bad for the English? They no longer have to babysit them

>triggered the reunification of Ireland
good, as they never should have split

I was linked here from /r/redpill and /r/MGTOW/

Go back to tumblr

>the most knowledgeable members of society shouldn't get to vote

b-bu-but,, they're racist!! and thats bad because reasons!!!!

>posted from the united kingdom of England except London which may or may not secede and become a sovereign enclave of democracy
There's a reason Gibraltar wants to join Spain

They've already learned the lessons of fascism and Falangists in charge

>
>>the most knowledgeable members of society

>implying 21 year old college faggots that aren't really even adults yet are smarter

I don't know what any of those things are.

>
>>implying 21 year old college faggots that aren't really even adults yet are smarter
> implying those with more education know less

t. confused angry white 35 year old fast food manager

Why the fuck should Brexit affect Nandos/fast food in general? Literally nothing changes except England now controls it's trade policy and you need a visa to get in. Does Nando's run off of illegals?

>
>t. confused angry white 35 year old fast food manager
>t.ukip voting chav dole scum
Brexit won't make your depressing home town any nicer :(

>classism is ok [as long as its directed at my own people of course] but racism isn't

you better run like hell on the day of the rope

Well Nando's isn't British owned and British outlook on non-British icons might sour
Also, where do you think all the ingredients for Nando's come from
If there's some sort of tariff, that'd increase the price of food

>day of the rope
Is that like the rapture but for angry confused underachieving white men?

What precisely is going to happen on that day? Lord Haw Haw descends from white heaven in a 1930s Jaguar and gives you a pure virgin loli?

Why would British outlook 'suddenly' change? It's still the same damn England it was before. It's not as if an armed coup installed Nazi's. As for tariffs, the hippies can deal with having to compete fairly.

You seem really confused
This is going to hurt small local businesses that buy or sell on global markets. The same local businesses that employ brexit voters who thought EU caused paki immigration. They were fed a fantasy by ukip and now they'll pay the price
Multinationals will adjust easily, because that's what they're good at
Hippies haven't existed since the 1970s

We've got a lot of angry members of the Union of Yuropeon Cuckolds ITT

How's it feel to know your political union is crumbling?

oh man what if like a country could manage international trade all by themselves? nobody does that..

I like how when you're getting your ass handed to you, you pretend you didn't see the posts and just revert to shit flinging
>ITT redpills getting schooled for the first time since they stopped going to class at age 9

spoken like someone with no dog in the fight economically speaking

I know your world revolves around racism and fear of the rest of the world, but trade agreements and exchange rates are real, unlike the "day of the rope" whatever the fuck that is

you're replying to a different person you schizo fag

lmfao

MANAGE YOUR OWN TRADE? RACESSES!

Good. As much as I like a cheeky Nando's, it's what 52% of the voting population deserve.

You don't actually know what an exchange rate is, do you

Is this a threat?

>is that like the rapture
I don't know, Arkleseizure be forever sniffly, but I live in perpetual fear of The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief.

>le rightwing smileyman meme
>so EPIC

Enjoy destroying your economy and living in poverty over memes Eurofag.

Or I guess its ex-Eurofag now.

Do you think joining some union determines whether a country is European or not?

It's funny how so many left-wing people/media outlets who normally oppose globalization are so upset about the Brexit.

The EU is not a true union and Germany wields ultimate power. Suddenly it is racist if you want the right to have control over your borders/immigration policy and not have another country dictate how many refugees you must accept.

Fuck Germany. Just because they are trying to get over their WWII guilt and show everyone how progressive they are doesn't mean they have to put that shit on others.

Also, when Turkey enters the EU that is going to be 90 million relatively broke, backwards, non-European, Muslims that are going to bleed all member countries dry.

Go Britain.

Also, Nando's is S. African, so they don't have a right to talk about anything.

>As for tariffs, the hippies can deal with having to compete fairly
Do you not know what tariffs are?
tariffs affect literally everyone who imports anything

Economists and business people were anti brexit

There is no macroeconomic case to be made for brexit

The reason you're being called a racist is that racism is the only coherent argument for brexit

That and ignorance. For instance the fact that you think turkey was going to join the EU

You're anonymous, I don't see why you're in denial about this

>is the only coherent argument for brexit
That's not true
There are reasons to be for brexit, but racism has an underlying tone for a lot of relevant reactions to brexit passing
Brexit doesn't seem like a great idea, negotiating their contribution to the EU sounds like a better plan than disbanding entirely

>racism is the only coherent argument

Not wanting hoards of poorly educated muslims causing crime, housing shortages, and drawing on social services is racist?

Lets be bloody honest, the only place in the world that CAN handle the flow right now is America, because it's so big and ironically, because it has few social services comparatively speaking.

Meanwhile the EU is making a deal with the devil in the form of Turkey to do it's dirty work so it can pretend to be a good goi while forcing these people into camps

>90 million muslims live in turkey
Wow! Turkey has more Muslims than it has residents! That's quite an accomplishment. Good for them for having more religious people than they have actual people.

>worldometers.info/world-population/turkey-population/ "The current population of Turkey is 79,603,292 as of Saturday, June 25, 2016, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Turkey population is equivalent to 1.07% of the total world population. Turkey ranks number 19 in the list of countries by population."
>onedio.com/haber/turkiye-deki-ateist-nufus-hizla-artiyor-468344 "Türkiye’deki ateist nüfusun son yapılan kamuoyu araştırmalarına göre, 5.5 milyon kişiye ulaştığı belirtiliyor" [according to the latest population survey conducted, there are an estimated 5,5 million atheists in Turkey]

>he didn't know the population of Turkey offhand

Who gives a fuck? It's Turkey.

>IT'S RACIST!
Your programming is showing.

The Pakis didn't come from the EU, you tard
Make up your mind, is racism awesome and redpilled, or is it something to get defensive about?

>That and ignorance. For instance the fact that you think turkey was going to join the EU
Turkey is definitely going to be in the EU within 5 years or so. Why do you think they are accepting refugees on behalf of Germany? It's not just for the money, it's a favour to be considered for membership.

>Economists and business people were anti brexit
Globalist policies tend to benefit the rich and powerful so why would one expect them to be for the Brexit? It's like saying bankers and corrupt politicians are against banking regulations so banking regulations are a bad idea.

I bet he shows them this when he orders for a 5% discount

Turkey wants to join the EU like I want to anally examine Emma Watson. It's not going to happen, especially now that erdogan started going after cartoonists.

You brought racism up first, which is quite telling that you dismiss people with different beliefs or political ideas by summing them up under one label.

Germany is already having a massive crime issue with their refugees and the media can only hide it for so long. The globalist social-engineering experiment conducted by self-loathing guilty white people will soon fail.

It's actually good in a way that it will be so high profile, that way even the blind people such as yourself will have to take notice.

But hey, I'm sure importing hundreds of thousands of people who treat women like shit and hate LGBTQ people makes sense to your liberal agenda.

I'm very liberal, which is why I do not want my country to be overrun with people who hate our core values. These people won't adopt our Western values because "we are right and they will see the light". It's racist and offensive to think otherwise.

The Paki's are coming INTO the EU. The EU is FORCING client states to settle them.

>It's not going to happen, especially now that erdogan started going after cartoonists.

>all this conjecture
And I'm the one making things up?

Give me a coherent argument for brexit that isn't based on the belief that Muslim rape gangs in Rotherham are because of Merkel

I'll save you some time: there is none

Germans aren't known for their tendency to ignore laws willy nilly

She has to allow the prosecution because that's what the law says

I don't know how you got from there to "Germans love erdogan and want Turkey to join the EU"

Put on your thinking cap, user

>Germans aren't known for their tendency to ignore laws willy nilly

Yea, except for the fuckin Dublin Regulation.

lol
UKIP used that exact figure (90 million) and had the same statistic used against them. A week ago. I doubt it's a coincidence that someone would use the same figure a week after UKIP did unless they were just parroting the misinformation they were fed in the first place.
Also, Poland has the largest emigrant population currently, with roughly 2.000.000 citizens living abroad, and not all of them in the UK, either. That's under a tenth of Poland's population.
I doubt that even a tenth of Turkey's population will emigrate anywhere, but let's say that they do. That's 9 million Turkish nationals. Do you think the UK would have gotten all of them? Of course not.
There's Naz Osmanoglu, Muzzy Izzet, Leon Osman and Boris Johnson (look it up) and that's about all the Turks I can think of in the UK.

They're not really very common, especially considering most of the "Turks" in the UK are actually Cypriots. Which brings another point: guess what? Cyprus is part of the Commonwealth and has been since the 60s. So much for trying to block all those shitskin Turks from entering the country, eh?

>9 million Turkish nationals
about 9 million more than europe needs

also cyprus is nothing compared to turkey you tard

>Remainers

You realise you're the minority right?
The majority of England disagrees with you

You lost and we've left and nothing you can do will change that

Cutting off your nose to spite your face: the post

Remember that your side totally won when you're getting tear gassed in the coming food riots, and tell yourself those are actually tears of joy

>Fear mongering

What else will happen, is russia going to invade us?
There will be no tear gas nor food riots, you're being irrational and hyperbolic

Our welfare state is failing with the influx of slavs claiming on it and sending their bennies out of our economy. The message Cameron came home with was very clear. We don't want to hand our armed forces to Merkel. Tax dodging occurs through Dutch Intellectual Property rental. The EU has currently funded through grants and loans a lot of luring of our manufacturing output to other countries. Eurovision style bloc voting doesn't do us any favours. It wasn't the EEC we signed up for

>if youre not a 21 year old almost-adult, you must be a 35 year old loser with a mcjob.
Theres no need to get so asshurt about nothing.
Nothing personal, kid.

Nandos already responded that the claims are false

TTIP negro

>There's a reason Gibraltar wants to join Spain

In what universe does Gibraltar want to join Spain?

Gibraltar, Northern Ireland and the Falklands are all British territories that the UK government would love to get rid of but cannot because the local populations want to be British.

So... according to your logic every country which is not part of the EU is racist and afraid of the world?

How does that make sense?

And why do you think leaving the EU will affect Pakistani immigration? Pakistan isn't even part of the EU.

You seem pretty uneducated on the subject.

Yes, this redpilled gentlesir has got it all figured out. if you aren't willing to torpedo your own economy for the next 50 years, you're some kind of Islam-loving cuck who hates the white race. the EU exists to give free money to brown people, economics is just SJW voodoo and books are from that tumbeler website I keep hearing about on /pol/

t. Typical britbong voter

Actually it's the ukip leave morons who think Pakistanis are from the EU. Read my other posts and pay more attention in school. Remember also that just because the argument for remain isn't related to race doesn't mean that the argument for leave isn't almost entirely related to race

literally cheeky nando's

>t. whatever
I see this a lot. Inductive and contextual reasoning gives its use and meaning, but what in the fuck does it actually stand for?
And where did it come from?

Nigga, half those stupid fucks never even finished high school.

It's a Finnish meme which, for some reason, has become popular with English speaking memesters drawn to the cold detached wit of internet Finns

It means something in Finnish, so they say

>negotiating their contribution to the EU
That's the main issue. They can't.
Everyone else in Brussels tells UK delegates to piss off, then go back to negotiating with lobbyists about how to make use of UK's resources.

Everyone makes it out to be a racism issue, but it's really a sovereignty issue of having a bunch of unelected assholes decide what's best for countries they do not represent. And EU's response to brexit? Trying to threaten UK. What good is the EU if the only incentive to member states is "we're not going to bully you if you do what we say"

you are stupid :)

People wouldn't be so quick to call it a racism issue if the financial "facts" spread by the Leave camp weren't:
1. Factually wrong, and
2. Coincidentally (or not) spread by a party known up until the last few months as a single-issue party (guess the issue, spoiler it wasn't the NHS )

When the rabble rousers can only rouse rabble by resorting to outright deceit, it's natural to assume the real motive is something they were having trouble with from the perspective of getting a majority on board

>UKIP is a single issue party
'no'

Those faggots will take all of their homegrown education, and money, to Spain if you let them - and now we don't! Problem solved.

Women are retards

The country made the right decision though.
I'm not bothered about the economy in the slightest. In fact I would be quite happy if the whole economic structure of the country changed and became much less London centric.
Fact is, I have to live here and I want the country to continue being a country I want to live in and can also afford to live in.

That's a perfectly valid argument.
Caring more about the economy than the state of the community you live in makes you a stupid cunt.
Pls fuck off

Democracy is more important than money retard

>I'm not bothered about the economy in the slightest. In fact I would be quite happy if the whole economic structure of the country changed and became much less London centric.

spoken like a true ignorant

I'll just leave this here

Pakistani immigration is almost 100% related to Commonwealth history and started decades before Merkel. Good job destroying your economy because you're too stupid to read a map

Immigration has been an big issue at the last 2- 3 elections, and each government has done fuck all about it. Its such a big issue that the government was elected with a manifesto promise to reduce immigration to 100,000 a year and the promise of an in out EU referendum.

The people that have to live and work in the UK are not happy with the current immigration situation.
Maybe if the wankers in power had actually done what the British public have been telling them to do we wouldn't have voted out of the EU. The sad fact is, I believe many felt like they had no other option but to leave the EU to get immigration under control.

>Apply to immigrate to the UK
>have to check my financial status to ensure I'm not coming to leech off social benefits
>ensure I have legal employment waiting for me there
>criminal background check
>interview
>paperwork, paperwork, paperwork
>Meanwhile allow kebabs into country with their 42 kids, give access to your welfare state, no background checks, no jobs waiting for them

Slavic Catholic electricians from the EU were not the ones running rape gangs, user. But I assume your point is that an angry and confused population can be made to support virtually anything, as long as you appeal to their emotions effectively.

As if Romanians are any better than Pakis