AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZCL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCKKINFG PIECE OF SHIT WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE 500 FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

500 sats? AT THIS RATE TOMORROW AT THE LATEST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They fucked up. Should've tried to get ZCL listed on more exchanges so we aren't stuck with Bittrex whales and Shitopia.

is this going to pump over 2 million sats in the next few days or did we all get JUST'd?

this shit is going to tank in $200-250

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

IM HOLDING TILL 25 THEN IM DUMPING
I'VE BEEN HAVING THIS HEAVY BANGS SINCE DECEMBER

SINCE CFUCKING DECEMBER

i got in (late) at around $160 per ZCL.

If i take a loss on this coin I will unironicly KMS at this point.

I already lost hugely in LUX which turned out to be a shitcoin

Whales picking up all the cheap coins eating up peoples stop losees.

im holding this shit since december with promises of 1K, then 500-700

imagine how JUST'd i am by this point

u idiots thought you were smart and you could sell it for 2x after buying for nearly 200
lmao

genius 4d chess move every 12year old could come up with

guess what?
moon happend from 2 to 200
ur the idiots who get dumped on

This

Whoever commenting in this thread saying it won’t reach 3m sats at least is either retarded or has no fucking clue how crypto works

>since dec
>highest was around ~110
>just'd
how? its literally around ATH on sats pairing too

but still, i bought at $40 and this shit was supposed to be going to 1k or at least $400 and it is fucking tanking

trying to coopt the bitcoin name for some zcash shitfork?

this shit didnt even work for bcash, you think z fucking classic stands a goddamn chance at the big boys table?

calling out OMEGAFAGGOT he is all in ZCL
TOP KEK
Next, oraclenigger.

BTC is on a run, alts are being shit on, stop being whiny faggots. When Bittrex announces support this week we'll see our moon.

So you’ve waited 2 months and you’re too impatient to wait another few days? Something tells me you bought today at ATH and you’re now having a whinge about what was ‘promised’

You sound like a kid who isn’t getting his way

Told you faggots already, insider information from reputable source: bittrex announcing support today or tomorrow, still discussing whether they want to wait a bit more to time it better with the official reopening of registrations coming up VERY soon.

i have waited two months yeah but i can see this shit is going to tank hard in the next few days if you think otherwise i think you are delusional, however i will hold till 3 days pre snap

MOMMY DO SOMETHING I WANT $$$$500
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wait. you have held through all the bullshit since december and your balls are still only made of cotton wool? what a fucking pussy.
make sure to sell now before it tanks in the next few days ay.

my balls are made of precious gold, you hear me?

Guys go into etc, much safer bet now. Already got profits from zcl. It’s too risky now.

ur bags heavy sir?

>hmm looks like we're at a peak, better sell off just to be safe
>Wow, looks like I made a good call! A whale dumped right after me, and the price is falling. This must be a dip! Time to buy in
>Whale puts up a sell wall and everyone panics
>lose 2x the gains you had made a day prior

I wish I had never gotten this Bittrex account.

Without exchange support this shit will plummet to 100$ levels

not at all. Doubled my money already. Added all my ZCL stack, gonna double it again. You can stay out.

Just watched Bittrex for a while. Massive sell walls being instantly changed to massive buy walls. I think the whales are about to be done with this shit and just let it moon.

Where have you been for 2 months? This shit has been going on for a while, either they’re greedy fucks or actually care about the future of ZCL (not necessarily BTCP), creating a healthy uptrend. I think some whales have big plans for ZCL.

Everyone thinks muh massive sell off post fork but I think we’ll be in for a massive surprise come 28th. Only time will tell.

Yeah, it's been crazy. I should really just buy in and stop following it for a little bit. The whales are getting the better of me.

Gotta think strategically. A whale isn't putting up a 1000 ZCL sell wall at 0.0148 because they actually want to sell that much, they're just trying to psych you out to they can accumulate. Same with a buy wall.

Whales don’t just work with walls to drive the price down, they have a shit load of bots to suppress a price between their given range. Very highly intelligent people, well if you’ve got millions you’ve got to be smart and not just a Veeky Forums dweller

HATE ME TODAY

HATE ME TOMORROW

HATE ME SO YOU CAN FINALLY

SEE WHATS GOOD

FOR YOU

>pic related
do not worry boys

are you the one who posted the "cumming" girl at the old price prediction threads?

I hate you

i'm thinking about the masternode possibilities. also that ZCL seems to be a solid coin to fork from given it's history. who fucking knows tho. pretty certain it wont just die for ever either way.
I'd bet that 8 months from now another fork from zcl happens.
fuck waiting that long though.

ima hold through to next year, all past fork coins have hit ATH again year after.

that's a really fucking long time user.

i'm not an ant. enhance this shit.

It's bullwank, anyway here you go.

thank you user

also someone posted this on the Discord just now.
who the fuck was it?
it better not be bullwank

wait holy fuck how did this piece of shit go from $4 to $90 in like a week i totally missed this faggotcoin

imagine being a swing trader faggot with weak hands LMAO

UHHH there's a lot of big buys coming in

Should have gotten in sooner, faggot.
Shit can go to 50 and im still up

If bittrex doesn't announce support for the fork by next week im selling.

>big buys..
????

Lol I hold more ZCL then them... Big guys when?

!!!!

for you

big, kek