XLM

I'm actually starting to get worried... I am losing an incredible amount of money right now...

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/
stellar.org/blog/stellar-security-guide-protect-scammers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumped my bags yesterday. They are seriously giving billions of free lumens to niggers. XLM is over.

You only lose money if you sell

Oh ok. But really - you have until the 24th, noon EST to put that retarded attitude in the garbage and accumulate more. After that, it's too late. I've already said too much - but you've been warned.

>I've already said too much - but you've been warned.

I already put my money into LINK and NEO. FairX doesn't look like it's happening soon and there will be no good news until Q3.

dumped 200k lumens wehn i read they were giving billions of lumens to poor niggers

Anyone who listens to this kind of shit on biz deserves to lose money. XLM is not going to make you rich.

>100B (lol) supply
>87B in control of foundation to be given away to people and persons unspecified

Why so serious user?

Where did you read that?
If true I want my money back

they are giving africans free xlm. Prepared to get BLACKED when every nigger sells their xlm instant

You can tell. Nobody knows who you are on Veeky Forums. Don’t worry

We have warned you cucks but you fell for shills from bagholders bought that shit at $0,0000001.

This low level fud of xlm all off a sudden turns my hand to iron.

I've been pointing out this obvious flaw for months but XLM bagholders just wouldn't listen.
At least NEO won't dump their bags on Mbembe to please reddit.

The only news right know are about the coming MAD ico
Give a link please sir

sold last night, this shit is going back under 10 cents

oh wow this thread again almost a copy of cardano thread

nice ai phoshop

People deserve to lose money, especially retarded /pol/acks

kek

those pepe plushies are cute as heck

niggas be stacking lumens and shiet

>lose money

You mean like these bleeding bagholders that are down 5%/day (hey only 2 weeks and you lost half your money) while anyone with a brain moves into BTC to stop the bleeding or switches to forking and rebranding coins .

Please FUD this back down to 36 cents
I want 200k more

They released 550M lumens 2 weeks ago. Enjoy buying more kek

Why are you holding? FairX delayed until April. XLM has nothing going for it for months. So stupid. Just buy more of it at a cheaper price later before it takes off again.

Stop hodling. Hodling = you're a fucking retard.

Source

This shit is still 50% from ath while everything recovers. Fuck this I'm out

Sold 5k yesterday for ENG still made profit but was getting heavy

>XLM
Nice soycoin

Its not the coin. XLM is solid. But the problem is Bitcoin is going up.

Dumped my bags too, feels good.

I dumped a bit before this when it was a lot higher, was actually just waiting for a panic sell to buy my self in again.

After this? and the time before? And the time before that again?
>never

each time those pieces of shits fucking opens their mouth it fucks the coin and my money, so fuck them, fuck them all in the nose

You just got cucked by some low tier FUD and made someone happy with your cheap xlm

>buying a coin where a percentage of profits goes to helping refugees in Europe
XLM has been dead to me since then.

the problem is the fucking team

They and their idiotic moves and statements, is affecting the coin far too much. It makes the whole shit far too unstable and uncertain, I'm not fucking touching it because of that alone.

You have no idea what these fools will do. Boom and they just dumped 6 billion of them and what will that do with the value? yeah, so there is that

Literally my heaviest bags. I’m terribly concerned - I didn’t invest my hard earned money to buy Mbembe flip flops and ibogaine

Where did you read that they dumped 6 billions tokens?
Give a link

>they are giving africans free xlm. Prepared to get BLACKED when every nigger sells their xlm instant
>user asks where did you read that.
>other user responds with something about niggers and no links where we can read that info.
Something ain't right here

it is just FUD from some fucks who can´t stand that Stellar will be the base for global asset exchange and their shitcoin is worthless.

XLM which are given away are locked up for 5 years min. The 500 million from few weeks back were given to a new partnership which adds value to the network.

I can’t find anything about it on google reddit cryptopanic and shit
That’s just stupid FUD

They dumped 550M not 6B but it's possible as they own 90% of total supply. And there was no fucking statement about extra lumens released. Number of available supply increased by almost 10% overnight. These soyboys only good at insulting its investors. That roadmap fiasco alone killed this coin and it may never come back.

lol I was just making a point, they haven't done that. But see, you live in the uncertainty too. What if they did that? Who's stopping them.

No they dropped 500-something million of them

What about the link?

>I am losing an incredible amount of money right now
You only lose when you sell.

I remember when Veeky Forums said it was the safest hold of 2018. They were wrong. Now the project is crashing and burning and bagholders of this shit will stay poor forever.

Honestly, if you have been on Veeky Forums for more than a couple of weeks, the level of FUD and yelling "lolz shitcoin fest" gets old fast.

FUD away and keep telling each other "told ya so", "lol enjoy your bags" bullshit dumbasses.
Go actually follow the roadmap and updates if you have time to shitpost here. Held since 400sats, everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

wat is circle + clipping mask

>mfw I sold this a few days ago for link right before it pumped

What is the future potential in this coin? Convince me to buy back in

The moment i read roadmap i dumped this shit at 5200 sats. No splashy partnership announcements for you user. You will stay poor.

When did you buy in? 6k sats? lmao

Well, it has been confirmed the biggest banks in Europe are going to use it to exchange 'letters of trade'. Its going to be the central trading pair of fairx. ICO's happen on the chain. It has partnerships with payment providers and of course funny gadgets like the Stellar ATM.

And then you have the stripe integration rumor.

Tech wise its one of the fastest and cheapest coins. With api's, wallets and everything ready to use. So there are plenty of reasons why its a top 10 coin.

i bought 100k xlm back when it was like 400 sats, so i cant part wth it just yet. im going to wait it out

>In the future, after we have given away all the lumens—which will happen over the next 10 years—everyone will need to procure lumens from exchanges.

HAHAHAHHAHA

They have already stated in their blog last year that the giveaways have ended.

lemme know when it hits

nope, look at the distribution progress

dashboard.stellar.org/

direct signup program is only 10% complete, 50 BILLION lumens still to be given away

Do you even realise that the "I just HODL XD" mem is only for retards. You loose so much if you actually wait for this shit to get dumped to 1k sats

They sometimes give some lumens to partners to distribute among their clients. And on conferences. I think they gave 300 lumens to everyone who attended their hong kong conference. But thats peanuts. We aren't talking about millions, let alone billions.

stellar.org/blog/stellar-security-guide-protect-scammers/

Those are some heavy ass bags, user. Sorry. :/

There are only a few good trading days for each coin each year.
And ideally you want to be in that coin at that moment.

Long term holding isnt ideal, but it beats active trading. But ideally you want to anticipate the news and be in the right coin every time the mooning happens. But it all depends on how much time you want to spend on this.

I got my ethereum at 14 dollar, stellar at 2,4 cents and monero at 60 dollars. So Im not too worried. Although I do wonder why bitcoin is on the move.

Fuck XLM. total shit coin meme.

>loose
yup, i've lost a lot in the last 6 months!

Are you fucking retarded? You DO lose money whether or not you do sell, because you still invested in an asset that depreciated and so you're worth less than you were before. That's losing money. Brainlets need to stop spreading this "you dont lose money if u don't sell HURDUR" bullshit because that's just what bagholders say when they didn't sell in time or bought the peak.

What the fuck happened? Why'd it dump?

are you niggers this dumb? read it on their website on the FAQ
>Q: "why should i buy lumens if you're giving it free to niggers"
>A: because you like to be dumped on

why else do you think they're hoarding 80 Billion lumens

>SJW will support Stellar for this act.
>Most people getting Lumens have no idea what a coin is or lose the wallet. Lower Supply

pic related... one of the cuckiest things I've ever read

I don't have Link but i hope it moons hard making my biz bros rich while plebbit faggots get burned on this shitcoin.

I had 320k from 230-370 sats. Dropped all of them after roadmap. Wish i did earlier.

You don't lose money, you lose opportunity cost.

Same here.

No-linker, but I wish the best to the fags here that invested in it.

Kill yourself retard, there was enough info out there to tell you this shitcoin isn't going to grow in price no matter how much it's adopted.

Fucking faggot neets these days literally fall for every dumbass shill post nowadays

i feel like XLM is already starting the inevitable trend for BTC

ouch

>implying it makes any difference
The point is. Don't hold if you don't have to. You should only be holding if you bought in low enough or if you truly believe in the project. But if someone truly believed in the project they wouldn't give a fuck what the price was anyways.

>its all over

Guys, what are your optimistic predictions for this coin EOY? I can't see it going over 3$ tbqh

We're missing better opportunities while our shit is locked up in SJW coin.

50 cents, unironically.

is this even possible with the market cap?

This going to 1B MC isn't entirely out of the question.

This is based on it being a good year and XLM growing to rival XRP. As I say - optimistic.

Fuck you'd be a millionaire right now if you bought VEN at that time

I think that will depend on five things.
1. The lightning network for bitcoin
2. The flippening
3. Ripple doing well
4. Will the Stellar projects go live
5. Will regulators step in

But for me its certainly a top 5 coin.

that didn't answer my question retard

give me a quick rundown

Well you can fuck off then.

>helping refugees in Europe
>in Europe
Those cunts already get free housing, money and healthcare

There is less than a paragraph about it on Stellar.org. The amounts in question are massive and to be distributed over the next 10 years.

pic related. Note the mention of "abuse".

Maybe in utility but in profit no way in hell

When did that abuse happen?

OP is a faggot

xlm will be between .80 and 1.10 EOY
between .60 and .75 by end of May.
it will drop to probably .35 +/- .08 at some point between now and end of March.

You want a sleeper that'll raise 30% in the near term, POE

who literally the /worsecombo/ here

No BAT, but I have CAN, so I win this ez.

It's actually really sad to see people investing in Link, like this guy. It's the same feeling I got from watching people invest into Bitconnect.

Oh well.

my condolences but you have seen nothing yet.
I also have half my portfolio in RCN and REQ

That picture is all the information about the abuse.

If I am being precise, it's the lack of information that concerns me, not the idea of a giveaway.

you lost money the second you bought into crypto my dude

>100 FUCKING BILLION SUPPLY

this is my reason for worrying. regardless if XLM is the best coin ever and is adopted by everyone, how is the price going to rise if the supply is outrageously high?