Today

Today...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

revenge will be sweet

we are seriously at the early media attention phase. Cap this because we are going for a wild ride

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4

All the time i thought we were just at the capitulation phase and just had some unnormal uptrend before going down again, but now im realizing we are at the 2nd top

>every major youtuber shilling crypto
>yahoo finance shilling crypto
>all major financial networks including Fast Money, Bloomberg, CNBC shilling crypto
>my laundryguy shilling crypto
>my gas station guy shilling crypto
>everyone I know oneline or offline shilling crypto
>everyone in Asia going batshit over crypto

>early media attention
Wat did he mean by dis?

oh, also:
>Tai Lopez shilling crypto

How do you even measure this chart? The ''Public'' was already in since inception. All I can say is that we had some media hype in december but the real hype hasn't started yet.

Once people actually figure out Crypto Vs Monetary system thats when the hypetrain takes of and everyone will be onboard.

shilling crypto = talking about bitcoin
kek

Whenever I take to people about crypto they still all say its a ponzi/scam and they despise me.

I then say I'm a Bitcoin millionaire and they start calling me an idiot. I laugh my ass of

(No i'm not a BTC millionaire)

what u thinking eoy?
I reckon 40k stull

people are pretty gross still when you talk about crypto
the only person who listened to everything I said was a long time bank employee about 2 or 3 years ago where I explained the entire history and mechanisms over a 1.5 hour period

but look at youtube comments they hate bitcoin because they don't understand it and then most comments on biz hate bitcoin because they think they understand it

every day for the past month I tell myself I'll bu whenever nex dip happens and hold for dear life
BUT THERE IS NO DIP
NOT EVEN 10%

bout tree fitty

mate
if you are buying to hold buy now

if you're buying to trade then ok sit it out

Well they aren't wrong but you can still make money from this scam so I don't give a fuck.

I feel you. I absolutely tought it was over at the mid january dip.
Boy was I wrong. I missed atleast 50% gains. Thank god I had iron hands.

>implying

Normies got burned hard in december. It's over now.

Yea pretty much

>I then say I'm a Bitcoin millionaire and they start calling me an idiot.
>I laugh my ass of
wut, are you pretending to be retarded?

You have no idea how much more attention it can get. Wait untill the new ATH and you will se that everyone will talk about crypto

Wait untill the new ATH and the normies will fomo in. Even if they got burned they will see that it still recovered and if they just would hodl they wouldnt get burnt. So if the price would go down they would still most likely hodl.

if you are buying to sell later at a lower price buy now

You've never pretended to be retarded? You're fucking missing out man, the complete freedom to let every sperg instinct come to the surface.
It's kind of like a small shot of coke. Like 1/5 of a $20 balloon. No tunnel vision or ringing, but you definitely feel like you might passout or cum.

And will they have the same conversations they had in December?

Or will they talk about how another crash is coming?

where are we now ?

the image is a meme but you can't deny bitcoin is growing
normies got btfo in december but institutional money that shorted the start of futures is buying it up now
you think when we hit 19k that's life changing money and it would be a good reason to cash out, especially when that number starts to get to 17 15 13 down under 10k so this second run up there's less uncertainty because the holders held and the speculators sold

>>Wait untill the new ATH and the normies will fomo in

after nearly a 100 percent rebound from 6 k do you not a very least entertain the idea that you may the the normie that fomoed in?

>but institutional money that shorted the start of futures is buying it up now

Who better to take hedge fund advice from than sperglords on Veeky Forums?

Explain what mean by 'institutional money'? this should be funny.

Unironically at first sell off

yeah I'm a retard and no one is buying bitcoin it's dumb
it's not a worldwide hedge to an uncertain economy or anything

fuck you faggot

are you a women? you did not answer his question and weaseled out of it like a passive aggressive little bitch.
What institutional money is buying crypto especially to hedge against uncertainty?
Crypto has never been tested or proved during uncertain times. I personally think it delusional t think it will hold value during a crash.

It's the day of the Internet. Information spreads like wildfire

there are several billionaires in the tech industry buying it
what do you think everyone is going to be public about what they have?
what's funny is that crypto was designed to free us from the banks but idiots like you get eaten up with the slightest bit of manipulation and uncertainty

Thats why this chart needs to be updated.

lol is that a quote from something

You're overestimating normies as a collective. There's millions of people who haven't even dipped their toes in yet, even during the December bullrun. Of course there'll be another mania phase, there always is. As long as this market remains overtly speculative, we will see these cycles repeat.

>there are several billionaires in the tech industry buying it
Do you know who they are and at what price they got in at?
>what do you think everyone is going to be public about what they have

Exactly how do we know when big money got in and what there positions are? Crypto markets are extremely manipulated. How hard would it be for a billionaire in the tech industry who bought at 100 btc to hype the fuck out of it?
Inb4 larp
I know folks that are traditional investors that have and manage fuck loads of money, they are extremely skeptical of crypto and would only see it as gambling/ money to burn.

Nope, actual sperg and former degenerate IV drug fiend. Shits fucking great man. You'll sell all your stuff and fuck the nastiest sluts while feeling like a god. It'll ruin your damn life.

They did the pump, now they're doing the dump, it was a pump and dump all along, it was never justified for a tool being less and less used to have its value increase 20 fold, the pump was built on manipulation and mania but the fundamentals weren't there yet