OYSTERROCKET!!

WE FINNA ROCKET TO $2 BY END OF TTHE WEEK!

GET IN NOW!!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s15M08pr2mH7
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform
oyster(DOT)ws/ShellWhitepaper.pdf
oysterprotocol.com/
cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using the old logo
you sick fuck

we're seeing $2 by the end of the hour lol.

Feels good. Wish I wasn't a poorfag

I kept telling you we going $15 before April
>unironically there's people here who sold low but still waiting for dip and will buy high

Yes this is me except buying high. I either will miss this rocket completely or will buy when it dips back to 1.3

It's not alt season yet, this shit will lose steam fast.

jesus I wish I got in that early

>FINNA

I was hoping to buy more but I couldn't spare anymore fiat. feelsbadman. Hopefully in a few months I can scrape 10K of PRL and put it in a new shitcoin.

Prl will have cult following. decentralized private storage with additional dapps being built. Low market cap, coin burn, airddrop 1 for 1 of new coin. Bruno knows.

isn;t the coin price tied to the storage space tough? how big can it go?

The main dev said around 512 GB in the foreseeable future. It will start of lower, tangle is still a weak point.

When will the tram go public?
Needs a better listing than kucoin and most big exchanges require a public team

storage is basecamp. there will be connecting dapps off of it. It also doesnt compete on a 1-1 basis with Amazon and other government storage solutions.

Bruno developed tangle WILL HAPPEN

IT MUST HAPPEN

What do you mean with tram?
Yeah Kucoin is fucking shit. I suspect we will get a Binance listing after the airdrop, the airdrop is in collaboration with Kucoin. They have been working on a Binance application and there has been some serious movement in the dev main wallet.

Its Canadian like Shatner.

Sorry, fuck typing on phones...meant team -pre-requisite for binance app I believe.

>I suspect we will get a Binance listing after the airdrop

Perhaps a month after the airdrop, to stop any sudden drops in value

vocaroo.com/i/s15M08pr2mH7

Yeah we will have to see how they work around that. I know that a co-founder can do the application too.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhibOzGG7I-JIw0Ofj3kFEj9oMhnR-GkajMPhJp7H1URyHJA/viewform

I hope so. A Binance reveal after the airdrop would be good for the momentum.

I love my prl

you baby rocket better miss this one! take chance!

Hi Glenn

thats when the rocket booster is over!

oh god

It will get back to previous ath sooner than later. Binance or not.

Hi Adam

The thing is, Kucoin volume has been absolutely shit since that BCD fiasco. We get these sudden pumps in volume but besides that the order book is superthin. Annoying as hell and the price jumps all over the place.

be careful, this coin pumps hard but dumps harder

we were

can somebody please explain how big the price can go considering it's pegged to storage?

If the storage starts at 64GB it will be around 10 bucks I think.
10 bucks for a year of decentralized anonymous storage on the tangle (if the tangle starts functioning). That would be the absolute low imo.
If we are at 512 GB in a year like the dev saysWe will be a lot higher than that.

SHL WHITEPAPER PUBLISHED MY NIGGA'S

is it only me or the official website is down?

can I get a TL;DR of the incoming airdrop?

also, what's the true total supply?

oyster(DOT)ws/ShellWhitepaper.pdf

SHL Whitepaper release1 minute ago

really happy the price is going up but this fucking price manipulation on kucoin is driving me nuts

oysterprotocol.com/
You will get 1 SHL for every PRL you hold april 6th in your private ERC 20 wallet or Kucoin.

There are around 70M tokens in circulation right now. The devs hold 42.8M and they will burn 10m march 1st

Why is there always constant dumping into the sell walls during moon missions on Kucoin

Total supply is 108m (soon 98)

Releastic price prediction for SHL? I’m thinking $.10 at first.

probably.

To THE MOON

cryptolve.com/oyster-pearl-solution-advertisements/

Unironically my Comfiest hold

Hello sell wall my old friend.

fake sell wall to pin down price
i'll get chewed up in a minute

Pajeets will dump their PRL and SHL april 6th, I'm sure of that. Still deciding if I want to sell my PRL right as the tx for SHL hits the blockchain. And buy back in when it stops dumping.

Oh, look. Bag holders trying hard to dump this shit coin again. You can't even get the new fucking logo right in your shill posts.

how can a sell wall be fake?
Because he will remove it afterwards?

if you sold your PRL for anything under $5 I got bad news for you son

correct
>small fish going trying to eat even smaller fish.

Right.
When i was buying 40k more yesterday i was tempted to put up a sell wall. But was way to afraid it would've gotten eaten. Acquiring a shitload of PRL is almost impossible now.