He argues that five guys is best

>he argues that five guys is best
>he swears that Burger King is best
>he tells you Mcdonalds is best

He doesn't acknowledging the one true king

does gay fila serve anything other than chicken?

Yes

They have breakfast, but their main menu features only chicken sandwiches

>He doesn't acknowledging the one true king

It's never too late.

>gay fila
>not Chickphilia
Come on, at least put some thought into it.

that has no hints at their anti-homo policies though, even if it's a better pun

At least Dick Fil A, if OP insists on being an idiot.

Waffle fries are absolutely based kiss my dick if you disagree.

>he

He talks to you?

......Aragorn?

I mean he's got the fucking TREE OF GONDOR on his robe.

>a restaurant for white women

The only people who eat white meat from a chicken are white bitches.

>work in the middle of nowhere
>closest Chick-Fil-A is 20 minutes from office

Life is suffering.

you mean culvers

>actually gets a break long enough to eat away from the office

Their chicken nuggets are shit compared to Wendy's and McDonald's

>they get to choose what they eat at lunch

Teaching is suffering.

>arguing over fast food

5 guys is just a chain burger place not fast food. Oh and remember always order small fries, they just throw the rest in the bag anyway.

Northern Ohio fatass detrcted

My boss isn't super strict, just as long as it isn't crazy (I try to keep it

>northern Ohio
>actually Hoosier

nice try

>chicken joint
>only does chicken breasts and nuggets
>no good sides
>literally a mcdonald's without the burgers

Fries are better at least.

the soldier next to the knight is enjoying it a bit too much.

that and the have hands down the best lemonade in fast food

I like how the native american, chinese, and viking are like "Who the fuck is this guy, again?", meanwhile KINGS WEWUZ II is having a breakdown

But those fringe benefits, eh...

If you can't tell the difference between McDonald's chicken nuggets and Chick-fil-A's, then you may actually be disabled.

>Get paid a living wage for working 3/4ths of the time

A bloo bloo bloo.

Based Wendy's has spicy chicken nugs for $1

>implying

>teach for 8 hours

>grade for 1 hour

>lesson planning: with my amount of preps, 1 hour extra a day

That's a 10 hour workday.

During the summer, I have to do curriculum development and training, which is a full month of 9 hour workdays, with plenty of take-home work as well.

Only English teachers get their summers off, man.

>teach for 8 hours

Not American I see.

In either case you even with your example you get 1/5th off the year if you include holidays and work days, so it still evens out.

they have a really good spicy chicken sandwich. probably the best chicken sandwich in fast food. but that's about it. why are people so obsessed with this place? is it christcucks rallying around this christian fast food chain?

>all these false prophets ITT

Heresy

>flyover dick fil a fags will never experience this

Forgot pic

Way too fucking sugary. It's awful.

>man I could go for some chicken filet right now
>mfw IT'S FUCKING SUNDAY
EVERY TIME
Also who here queer as a three dollar bill and don't give a damn about their gay camps or whatever? I love both chicken sandwiches and cock.

stripes tacos > pic related

>is it christcucks rallying around this christian fast food chain?

Pretty much. And popeye's is far better for spicy chicken (although getting it as a sandwich is a rip-off)

Literally no one cares except a vocal minority of fags and liberals.

Most gays are degenerate abominations, but that doesn't make them fags.

It's irritating for sure. I don't care about gay rights and I wish we could all go back into hiding. Trying to get some fuck these days is like that south park episode where everyone pretended to be gay. They even get mad llike dude you're dressed faggy as hell.

That's what happens when you normalize something that isn't normal.

Make sure you vote trump so we can throw them all over the wall.

Card-carrying Republican and voted for him in my state's primary and the fact that he was the only one to have the balls to call out Islam after the Orlando thing just makes me sad I can only vote for once come general election day.
Anyways the people comparing popeye's to chikfila are bonafide retarded. Popeye's is a kfc competitor, it's not even going after the same demographic. Chikfila is the alternative to burger joints and that's literally their whole marketing scheme. It's like comparing McDonald's to Applebee's

>every single goddamn chick fil a, nonstop, every hour, has a line of ten cars (AT MINIMUM) in the drive through and the line of people always reaches the door
Fuck you Texas.

just park a few blocks away (since the entire area surrounding a chick fil a is mayhem) and go inside the staff is nice

You are objectively wrong. They are real pieces of chicken and not compressed-into-shape lips and assholes.

breakfast chicken biscuit > cfa sausage biscuit > mcdonalds biscuit

>there are people that don't know the wonders of the One True King of Chicken

but texas is flyover senpai

chickens have neither lips nor assholes

My town has a Chick Fil A and a Whataburger across the street from each other.

tenth and trenton?

Only until they legalize buying stingers

I'm gonna say no

Huh, we're on complete opposite ends of the state.

oh okay

Let's meet in Austin and eat Chick Fil A/Whataburger together

>suburban dallas
I'm going back to /sp/ with their Houston anons, West Texas anons, and borderbros fuck this shit

I recently moved anyway man; pretty far away from a Chick Fil A (two hour drive)
thousand miles from the closest Whataburger =(
dude Dairy Queen is toooooooooootally different up here than in TX look it up

Chick fil-A or however it's spelled is truly god-tier. There was a year when I ate their biscuit sandwich almost every morning.

If you teach high school you only need to read from the textbook

Not gonna lie, its the only place thats fastfood i can eat at and not be sick or shit liquid death afterwards. I also approve of the christian morals and ethics. The food quality is way above the norm.

Texas isn't even close to flyover. Stop projecting you midwestern fuck

that looks dank af

Popeyes is literally g-d tier

Flyover states are the cold upper midwest states where you need a hot ' ' to keep yourself warm

Your yarmulke is showing.

God damn I keked.

Fried chicken or a burger would be the best fucking thing right now.

That's what they are supposed to do.

Goyims gonna goy.

fix'd

What's the best thing to get there? I wanna go but I can't figure out what to get.

The chicken.

though sometimes I get the fila.

>what is hardee's

but what though?

Spicy Chicken sandwich(or regular if you're a fucboi)- deluxe optional, fries and one of each sauce.

Don't get a drink, because if you're going to drink watered down corn syrup, you're at least going to save some money by just drinking that nice stock of cheap, cheap cola you bought from a good sale, right? RIGHT?

Redneck fatass detected

Their lotta zing sauce is perfect for dipping my tendies.

Kek why does anyone ever become a teacher, the kids don't give a shit anyways. Like 4% of kids actually care.

no get lemonade?

to be honest five guys is bretty gud

It's absolute garbage.

The three times I went to Chik-Fil-A, my chicken and fries were bland and tasteless.

Truly one of the most overrated fast food establishments on the face of the planet.

>beef burger
in n out

>chicken
chick fil a

inb4 five guys peasants, I like in LA and have access to both 5 guys and in n out, in n out is clearly superior

Visited San Fran 2 weeks ago, and finally had in-n-out. Pretty meh to be honest. The bun was oddly well-toasted which gave the whole burger a nice crunch, and the cheese was nicely gooey, but the rest was strictly McDonald's tier.

They had a local chain called Super Duper Burger that was much, much better, but I dropped $14 for a burger and shake there vs. $7 at In-n-out. Considering that 5 guys costs more like the former than the latter and is garbage, I'm not sure why it's even in the running. In-n-out is a good if uninspired McDonald's replacement at least.

I would try it if we had them in Canada.

JESUS WUZ WHYTE ND SHID

They can certainly live like kings with the prices they charge for chicken like my mom used to make in such quantities we'd throw it out even after eating leftovers for several days.

I've said for years that Chik-Fil-A is bland fried chicken for white people. I'm glad that somebody agrees with me.

You can once you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and reject homos

there's one culver's in northern ohio friend. There's none in Cleveland and a few in Columbus and a few in Cincy. There's a lot in michigan, indiana, illinois and wisconsin especially around the lakes though

>That's what happens when you normalize something that isn't normal.
Doesn't help that all media is trying to portray them as "Oh they just want to have a normal life and family" when homosexual males are the most sexually promiscuous group in the world.

yuropoor detected

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

>implying a yuropoor would even know what Hardee's is, let along that it's a favorite of redneck fatasses

>mfw my parents actually have this painting

Or Chick-Fil-Gay, I mean, honestly anything was better than what he did.

Was that logo inspired by golden axe? Because it sure fucking looks like it.

So that 4% of the people can afford welfare for the rest