Blockfolio rate thread

Alright Veeky Forums give it to me straight.
I know the chances of turning this portfolio in 1MM are slim but what can I expect for EOY?

Also general Blockfolio rate thread

Pic 1/2

Pic 2/2

Too diversified.

Go all in on 1-2 coins below $150k mil market cap

Why are you holding more than 2 coins?

I want to limit my risks. Isn't diversifying better to prevent getting absolutely just'd? I don't mind waiting but I do mind losing 40% in a shitcoin

Man you're getting raped.

Cant you see looking at your folio that you arent limiting any risks. Alts follow each other
very closely.

You are invested in so many shitcoins that just take the same % beating together.

You should all in on projects that have big upcoming events like rebranding, mainnet launch etc in next coming weeks and hop off after buying the rumor and selling the news.

Ridiculous to hold 20 different crypto's with 2.5k investment in a sideways market.

You can diversify and hold 3-5 solid projects when you have a +100k folio and check back in a year. But in your situation you HAVE to take risks.

I've been flatlining for weeks, help me bois

I assume I'm doing good then?

> not all in on VEN at this point

Go all in on 1 or 2 coins like PRL. PRL is going over $2.00 soon because they are airdropping SHL coin at 1:1 ratio per PRL early April .

Day trader. Get some, niggers.

Dumb sub?

Literally your only hope is trading all of that in for half HPB and half AMB.

This guy gets it.

How in the actual fuck

buy high sell low duh

A great deal of chart study (but no meme lines) and patience. Hopefully my luck doesn't run out.

Plz no bully

How much eoy bros ?

Stinky

1M+

Which exchanges do you use?

Think I'm fucked :(
Last 4 from icos...

God bless you

BIttrex and Binance. Not enough volume on the small exchanges.

Disgusting how many people diversify with little to no money invested. The only way you get 1million is by going all in.

Those fees ain't bad?

It's negligible next to the profits.

This is how you become a millionaire

About how much capital are you risking per trade?

Max .75 btc or 1/7 daily volume of the coin, whichever is lower. If it dips down super low, I might go higher but that's the general guideline.

Awesome, thanks man

Any advice Veeky Forums bros?

help

Eth bull run WHEN??

lel

What coin do I go all in on?

Fucking ICX piece of shit.

When do I stop bleeding amd do a final 2x?
Also sell PRL before or after airdrop?

I think.. I think it's time for you to stop

This makes no sense. Its about maximizing ROI with regards to accepted risk. Portfolio size means nothing. Now I agree that over diversifing has too many problems and the alt market moves together making his holds fall well short of the MPT optimal diversification for his likely risk level. But that doesnt mean they all move in unisom, some projects moon some die, if anything moving some money in high mcap some low makes sense.Telling him to bet all jis money on 1 or 2 $150k mcap shitcoins is pants on head retarded unless he said he wants $100k or nothing returns. But he said the opposite.

Forgot pic.

What are your short term holds for the next few days?

>I know the chances of turning this portfolio in 1MM are slim
They're 0 my nigger.

I highly doubt my $180K portfolio will turn into 1M this year.

what the fug INT
it's worse off than it's release

eoy predictions?