Went all in Veeky Forums. 12 BTC short with 25x leverage at 11562, liquidation at 11992. Wish me luck

Went all in Veeky Forums. 12 BTC short with 25x leverage at 11562, liquidation at 11992. Wish me luck.

Uhhhhhhh

You are gonna get liquidated by tomorrow.

Good luck, man. I'm betting the opposite direction but I give you credit for balls.

Literally why not at 12k you impatient faggot.

See you in the flophouse

If you followed patterns from years before you didn't do good jib. Also, good luck user, you'll need it.

Shorting in a bull market holy shit

Btc will climb to 11993 and then plummet to 6k, sorry user

very bad idea

Why don't you wait till some some spicy FUD Gets announced, otherwise you're just gambling

you are very brave user,i would have waited for a confirmation first,god speed

Ppl post these threads and when they get close to liq some whale from biz will drive it just above liq

Why u do this?

You're an interesting flavor of stupid

Nooooooo

Also
>posting your position

okay that's dumb
most I ever short is 5x leverage and then never more than a bitcoin or two.
there's gonna be a crash soon but you can't time it pal

Close the order before you lose everything dude. Seriously just saying this for your own good. I'm getting palpitations just thinking about that this. You're about to lose everything. Don't be an idiot.

the crash from 25K to 12K will really hurt

You're gonna get REKT, should have waited..

You crazy man, you know this can easily go over 12k before going down? That's pure gambling, they're manipulating it however they want

CLOSE AND GO LONG

THE VOLUME IS SUPER LOW, WHALES ARE NOT GOING TO DUMP TODAY, GO LONG
GO SHORT IF YOU SEE AN INSANE AMOUNT OF VOLUME LIKE WHEN IT CRASHED TO 6K THE OTHER DAY
CLOSE AND GO LONG

nice just shorted as well 100x - better position tho

post pic of your screen with timestamp, also what will you do if you get liquidated?

$12500 would of been a better price to short at. Either way I think it'll go to $15000 at least.

Will get reqt before midnight

That's retarded, Ichimoku shows bullish momentum on nearly all timescales. You dun goofd, should have waited until for conversion line to drop below the base line. Instead, you'll get liquidated at 12k

this

lt's already at $11.804,40 OP gonna get liquitated RIP

RIP in piece, OP. You just fed the top hundred wallets, like all the other shorters.