Hello guys, I'm forex trader and I'm going to throw 2.5k$ into crypto tomorrow...

Hello guys, I'm forex trader and I'm going to throw 2.5k$ into crypto tomorrow, I've been observing it for 3-4 months now, missed a lot but w/e, wasn't feeling comfortable with it.

I mix fundamental and technical analysis, currently alts are on bottom basically thank to BTC flexing muscles.

I'm looking into buying ICX, XLM and HST, and I'm also looking to buy ENG probablly.

However, I did reserve 25% of my portfolio for some unknown shit coin that could pull of what SNOVIO did and 100x during December/January Bull Rally.

So shill away, if you have anything.

First of all, TA is a meme in crypto. Find good coins and hold. Sell when you get a good return, rinse and repeat.

As forex trader I have reasons to disagree, since I've been doing some TA on BTC in my free time to see, if it is really manipulated or not as some say.. but, I don't think there's a lot of suspicious things going on. Sure, you get few calls wrong, but unless you are catching bounces and not longing/shorting key resistance/support levels, then you should do fine, if you aren't completely retarded.

Also, I think it's not too hard to understand correlation between BTC and alt coins and the whole crypto market cycle, if you aren't completely dumb.

Either way you guys believe, shill away.

Yup, TA has never worked on crypto, whatever YouTube tells you, find a coin youre confident in and hodl

>TA is a meme
>thread is about a forex trader who used TA to find a pretty decent entry point

> as a forex trader
> T.A

lol my fucking sides.

BNTY. DYOR

Can we not argue about TA, I'm not advising it, neither am I saying it's crystal ball. I'm just saying knowing the basics should make you feel safer, since you can check if it broke some key support and is plummeting etc..

Just forget anything I said about TA desu.

>I'm forex trader

Biggest meme trading there is, you bet on politics and don't pretend day trading forex is anything more than that.

>I mix fundamental and technical analysis
Who are you trying to kid? crypto has no fundamentals (its all speculation) and we all know technical analysis doesn't work just admit you think you're buying the dip and thats how investing works

>XLM
Clearly you've been pajeeted already and you're going to lose your money

Get your head out of your ass put down chips and hope your gamble pays off faggot

Name 1 crypto millionaire that used TA :,) you are better off buying 20 random shitcoins, all for 100 dollars, and forgetting them for the coming 3 years.

I said I mix fundamentals and TA, read better.

Can someone explain to me why Veeky Forums hates even a single mention of TA so much, that it derails into TA hate thread from my simple question of 'give me a shitcoin that is undervalued currently, since I have 25% of my portfolio spared for it'?'

sauce?

To the topic, since you asked, LTC, ETH, SUB, BAT, ICX and bitbean for the memes

fine, my buy order for ICX is @ 29k and XLM @ 3500

dont know shit about HST or ENG
good luck bro

Because we don't like watching morons play pretend wolf of wall st.

Admit you're a degenerate who wants to gamble and we will be nice

I need sauce nao

I have plenty of friends that leverage traded BTC since 2015 on BitMEX and made hundreds of thousands and millions shorting 20k$ top, rebuying the dip, shorting on 17.25k$ and then buying on 6k$ bottom.

20k$ = psychological resistance
10k$ dip = 45%-50% parabolic retracement
17.25k$ resistance = return to normal and strong fib resistance, also forming inverse H&S
6k$ bottom = SMA200 line (where algos and institutions/banks buy in)

most crypto investors are in in it for the money and their hate for centralized institutions and banks. TA is used by those same partys to manipulate any fiat related market, in that way TA works for them, as they can "predict" what will happen. TA doesnt work on crypto for that reason alone (except ripple). This is how a market should evolve, not by support and resistance magic meme lines developed by finance yuppies so they have points to hold on to. Just a random flow of supply and demand.

Please just stop, you are making a fool out of yourself. you are at the wrong imageboard if you are for real.

ELA

Believe whatever makes you sleep at night better.

same to you tho, i got x8 onltc alone, my advice still stands. I have read a lot of whitepapers, beforementioned coins will not let you down. good luck on the cryptofields and may your memelines be in your favor. see you at the frontlines

Unless you're George Soros or some other big insider trader, yeah, TA is most of what you do. It works - support and resistance, and seeing how the candles react.

No idea. Probably because they failed trying to use it once, and are now bitter. Case in point: Although for crypto, I wouldn't feel too sure about it. With forex, there's massive volume involved so it's only moving if it's moving. With crypto, one guy could crash the whole thing.

>Strong fib
>Fib
Alright, get out. Just kidding, but things like that is what puts people off. Fib levels work mainly because others expect them to, they're not the most reliable in less established products.

>magic meme lines
You don't even know what TA is, do you? It's a very wide term, so don't bother defining it. It does work with any market with sufficient volume and predictability. Basic TA is just plotting high, low, open, close, and filling in the gaps to make it easier to look at.

The levels you might find aren't "magic", but for example let's say everybody is trading a certain thing. Everyone involved feels that over "this" price, it's just overvalued. It's not worth that much. So whenever it reaches that point, people expect it to go no further (because "nobody would buy it higher"), and sell off. Like the guy said () something like $20k could be a limit where a lot of people would just cash out, no matter how fast or slow it reached that level.

I only advocate very basic TA, price action more or less. Find levels where you expect resistance or support, and then see if any appears to form. Use whatever additional TA you like, there is no one size fits all. I like using a DMI to help find dying trends (and the start of new ones, with that). Usually, you can then follow price wherever it goes from there, until it hits a new level where it may go either way. It's not as random as it seems.

only a massive brainlet would call it gambling. You have no real edge that separates yourself fromt the herd Your message just shows that you know nothing. Might be the reason why you think TA doesn't work. My tip to you so my comment isn't entirely negative: Learn multitimeframe analysis and momentum indicators.

>claiming crypto is predictable

lol

lol shill for such a low amount? its not like you are a whale that will pump the price so its not really shill worth it.

Anyways ICON did a 100x or so, its dead go for Wanchain as soon as it hit exchange for a moon shot, ENG? mmm cindicator is better look at it, even featured on Palm Beach Confidential.

I like other too , Eos and Rchan aim to kick etherium in the butt.

Really? No sauce for datass?

OP, you've let me down.

BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>As forex trader I have reasons to disagree, since I've been doing some TA on BTC
will it dump or will it pump tell me please

Here's sauce you degenerates

xnxx com/video-1x26213/teasing_pizza_guy_no.2

Also, don't fap, work out and sleep/work well, eat healthy and maybe you will be able to do TA properly and get a gf, instead of jerking of for fucks sake

Good advice, but nothing wrong with relieving the pressure occasionally unless you're masochistic

>>I'm forex trader
>Biggest meme trading there is, you bet on politics and don't pretend day trading forex is anything more than that.
calling forex trading a meme is actually retarded. day traders, maybe, but whales in forex can move entire crypto market caps in one move. keep dreaming

OP, check out Nano, the most undervalued coin with already working product and an enthusiastic community.

Free and instant transactions. I know, sounds like shilling but it's really cool to not have to worry about fees and transaction times.

Many businesses have already adopted Nano payments and here's why: with VISA they have to pay VISA the fees (3% or more) for every payment they get from customer. They also need to wait that the funds clear (could take long). With Nano, they get 100% of the payments immediately and for free, meaning they're make 3%+ more profit.

There's a fuckton of FUD on Nano right now because an exchange that traded it fucked up, but it just means that the price is now on a 80% discount from January with new wallets on their way and many more great improvements to come.

My guess is this thing is going to fly once the fud is over, might be one of the biggest coins in a year. Even if it didn't, the tech is so good that I hope we'll always be able to use it for transferring value anyway.

Good luck, friend.

>enthusiastic community

He means reddit

Reddit's probably the biggest, Telegram is also huge and I think Discord also (that's where the devs are mostly).

Here is something for everyone new here.
Biz is not what it used to be. You dont look for advice nor any tips on low marketcap coins.
This site is now just a cryptomeme hole. Shills rule here now, idiots follow and people with actual money who do not live in india post memes.

So don't anything serious here because you will hear idiots who try to convince you that TA is a meme and that any form of calculated prediction does not apply on this market (because crypto is special hehe).