He either sold or didn't buy the dip at 6k

>He either sold or didn't buy the dip at 6k
>He still didn't buy when it was cheap at 7k
>He coped at 8k and insisted on "waiting for the crash"
>He began to bargain his way out to bears at 9k and started to spread FUD
>He is starting to realize he made a huge mistake at selling at a loss or missing out at 10k
>At this point he is relentlessly spreading FUD and attacking anyone who buys at 11k

Will he end up FOMOing at 12k or will he continue to "wait for the crash" and remain a salty no coiner who is too proud and stubborn admit he was wrong and refuses to get back in out of principles?

Fuck you retard

It's not too late to get in at sub 12k, you're technically not buying at ATH prices get in or hate yourself once we go over 15k and beyond or face the fact that you're going to have to deal with smug animu grills reminding you didn't get in.

tfw I keep telling people to buy in under 7k and kept getting bashed on every thread.
I just tried to help out then I see a post saying "I sold at 6k" and then I feel even sader.

HAH joke's on you loser, I never bought Bitcoin

What no? I bought at 15K.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bought back at 6k-8k
>got more fiat now and want to buy more but it won't dip

sucks

Tell that to the faggot that keeps posting the meme chart and begins to play his broken record
>muh bubble!

I can just imagine tears running down your eyes as you type this post knowing well that you have nothing to make fun of.
Checkmate faggot.

I couldn't believe now or then people were selling their precious BTC for 6k

so sad

>tfw when bought at 16k and HODL
>visiting biz once in two weeks
feels comfy, try it

they won't buy at 12K

I thought they'd FOMO back in at 10K, but they still keep hate posting

let them

Oh baby you have no clue how much money we've made and could of potentially made if we played our cards right, hell you could of gone full Veeky Forums last year and bought high and sell low and STILL be up at least 2 or 3x from your initial investments.

We've tried to convince you, pleaded with you, and practically begged you to get in with us but you insist on harping that it is a bubble when in fact this is a wealth revolution of global proportions and we're just getting started faggot so keep thinking you're not missing out because you are and you're going to remember this 5 years from now about how you could of had tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands by now if you had only listened.

What does it matter price we get in now if it's going to 1 million by 2019? It's practically all the same. It'll probably go to 10 million in 2020 so it really doesn't make a difference.

This is objectively stupid, why are you boasting?

>20k eoy
>hodl
>it will never go below 5 digits
this is you right now, picrelated you in a month

Mate please. The delusion of Bitcoin going to 10million is off the charts.

The cope is truly unreal.

I sold at 16, 10, 8 and some at 7 in a weak moment. Rebought at 9, 10, 11. Don't feel bad at all, missed some gains but it's risk/reward management.

This time I would have won holding but maybe not next time. Bought at $100 anyway.

I bet my portfolio is above average between people who made initial investment at price of 15-17k. I bet absolute majority sold somewhere below 10k and all this shitstorm
and volume signs that it is true.
Ofc I cant compeet with guys started back in 2016, lol.

t. bought at 18k desperately trying to dump his bags

I trade in fiat little by little so this doesn't really apply to me. I don't make as much as hodlers during huge bull runs, but I also benefit the most when it dips.

You greedy all inners can't be satisfied with steady 1-2% a day compounding and have to throw all your stack in. I'll be laughing when it dips again and I get to double my stack like it did during the last crash.

I'd rather have the assurance of 1-2% a day making smart trades with TA.

Is this you faggot? How does it feel to have missed out this badly?

Also we are due for a pullback on the daily stoch rsi. All I know is the higher we go before the pullback, the more violent that pull back will be.

Hey man. Think about the earth in relation to the universe. The earth is like a speck. If you take in all the potential money that could be liquefied from the known universe bitcoin has a long way to go. We're still early adopters.

Some TA indicator is bullshit

>he has a 3 year old screenshot saved up
Unironically OBSESSED

>he thinks it's only going to 20k
Kek try like 60k-100k fag

Stay poor, stay a bitter no coiner

This circle jerking...

>mfw its unironically you anyway
What keeps a FUDder going for 3 years?

>he makes collages
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Read them and weep these will serve as a reminder of your missed out chances

>me makes more
This is getting sad

Parabolic blow off. Goodbye.

>he ran out of smug anime girl reaction pics
You had only ONE basis to your argument, and you lost it!

No point in trying to convince nocoiners to buy in now. They didn't listen back then and they won't listen now. They'll be stuck holding heavy fiat bags once the US dollar goes belly up and takes down all the worthless paper money with it.

>imblying
I can practically taste your years. Have one on the house shitcoiner.

I bought at 13k. Never sold. So I dont need to FOMO. Lets just see where this ride goes - I will NEVER NEVER Sell with loss

>Hiding behind smug animu grills and ironic shitposting
Literally you right now.

>he actually went out of his way to make this picture just for me
The obsession is pathetic at this point

>Oh no I've been found out!
>Better come up with a quick rebuttal!
>I know I'll just keep posting laughing anime girls.jpg
T-the obsession is pathetic at this point
>That'll show him! Heh...