It's over now coin cucks! The man has spoken

It's over now coin cucks! The man has spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2c4a9713-1acd-4d16-85b0-5794d3bef668
youtube.com/watch?v=1BfMFOd0-l0&t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

>economist has theory to explain the markets
>markets do not conform to that theory on the least
>humans are stupid, markets are stupid, everyone is wrong but meeeee MOMMYYYYYY!
What a retard.

>Devote my life and career predicting the behaviour of humans to profit
>Blame them when they don't do exactly what I think they would

definition of cancerous boomer

this.

Fuck the boomers, I hope they all die very soon.

I'll start taking economists seriously when they start being right about literally anything. Seriously I minored in Bus Admin and they mention how often economists are wrong every time economists are even mentioned in every textbook I had.

>a literal who boomer

It makes them angry because neets are making money on something they have no clue about so the confirmation bias is strong for them
>hurr fraud durr

Disgusting creatures

Fucking old wanker cuck bet his wife is getting bbc on the regularely and he drinks the cum out of his wifes pussy while his cock is caged up

Neets weren't supposed to survive. Of course, they're angry.

(((Why does this sound familiar)))

Is this king nocoiner?

that old faggot should literally kill himself.

my fucking god i hate that generation.

Calling bitcoin a fraud is the biggest brainlet opinion out there, how is a decentralized payment system that doesn't depend on any organization to function fraudulent? Seriously how can smart people not understand such a simple concept, yeah of course its going to zero one day the same way Apple, Amazon, Google are going to zero one day does that mean you shouldn't invest and be part of the protocol? There's a far more likely chance Apple, amazon and google are going to zero before Bitcoin ever does.

every.fucking.time.

Bitcoin is decentralised. Everything is transparant, how can it be deceptive? I guess Linux and Wikipedia are also fraudulent.

I read bus admin and thought you managed school buses or something

those damned (((boomers)))

>Seize upon ETHER
>Seize upon ETHER
>Seize upon ETHER
>Seize upon ETHER
>Seize upon ETHER
>Seize upon ETHER

Is there even a single exception ?
Is even one quote advocating for the destruction of Humanity coming from a non-jew ? Does this exist ?

Nothing more noble than to wrestle a livelihood out of this world by clicking on a computer screen
Most ecologically friendly profession in the world

Supreme kek

I'm sure there are exceptions, but the rule still applies.

>listening to a dinosaur.

((((everytime))))

Of course

some of them are women

really makes you think

Good call Rabbi, brb selling all of my btc and donating it to Open Society or some shit

>mentioned Ether
BUY BUY BUY

Jew hating something they don't control, nothing new.

Yea it's pretty interesting when you think /pol/ is just a loony place, but infact it's our reality.

We must prepare brothers.

yes goyim. sell your coins to me and stay poor. i will take care of them for u

Is anyone else scared of the jews? I mean, the amount of evil coming from them alone is horrifying enough, even more so when you realize they want us all dead. What's really scary is their success at taking control of others. Losing your country for thousands of years, then taking it back centuries and centuries later. They need to be stopped soon.

Why is it always old people that have disdain for new ideas made by the younger generation? I sense some kind of jealousy.

How will governments prevent the loss of control over monetary policy?

>Losing your country for thousands of years
jews never had a country they re nomads

Funny the way they have business school and economics departments at college. You'd think if economics was worthwhile for the actual business economy they'd be in the same department

>Singer

the thing is, some of the Jews are based, like Milton Friedman

he actually wanted people to keep their money and for the government to be small

but some of them... are Karl Marx

I'm talking about Israel. They had that country before losing, didn't they?

disgusting jew.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 17k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap

This was a quote from the forum on ZH.
I hate the banks love the idea of crypto but am scared as fuck about something like this,

>>You don't need to go as far as he does to explode the "scarcity" fraud.

Right here on ZH, about a week ago, there was an article that showed a table of holdings by size. The vast majority of bitcoin holdings have never seen the market -- they are held by the originators or very early players, with billions of value. If they were in play, the dilution would be thousandfold and the coins nearly worthless. Scarce, they are not. Waiting, they apparently are.

I daresay that other coins have the same phenomena....pure ponzi for the originators, if only they can dribble out enough to cash in somewhat before the masses wise up.

fpbp

>Pure coincidence.

>Boomer jew
At this point it's like they exist solely to piss me off.

>Further along in the letter, Elliot expresses skepticism about the scarcity of Bitcoin (BTC). Despite the fact that Bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million coins, the letter from Elliot argues that the forking of the Bitcoin Blockchain could threaten scarcity, stating:
>“this limitation [scarcity] is not nearly as sacrosanct as the bitcoin evangelists would have you believe."

I'm so glad the economy is changing. People who are this retarded don't deserve to have so much money.

Like 70% of them are Marxists. Out of the other 30%, maybe 1% give a shit about the browning of America and Europe. I don't think we can make exceptions for based jews. They're on the enemy team, whether we like it or not.

>If they were in play, the dilution would be thousandfold and the coins nearly worthless. Scarce, they are not.

So if big holders of a currency decided to dump it the price would dump, and you explain this as a revelation you just had?

That has nothing to do with scarcity, brainlet, what you're describing as "if they were in play" is actually if they dumped their coins.

This X1000 with just about any economist.

thanks just brought 100k ether
cant find this HOPE coin anywhere

Because they aren't wrong all the time amirite?

POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT

this is assuming that they would want to dump it.. why whould they dump it now and not at ath in dec.
assuming this is true they probably know that they can push btc to a higher ath..

I saw this too. Is he secretly an ETH holder?

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

Read some shit about him. He's involved in this market. I don't know how but he's a malicious bastard.

fuck man my brain hurt after reading this comment.
re read what I copy pasta.

Let me ask the question a new way, does it not concern you when buying btc that a very few select people own the vast majority of it and they got in for peanuts compared to what the price is now?
That goes with the 1000s of other coins out there, a few people own the vast majority of the coins , and it bothers no one that coins with MC of billions that have no working product receive these valuations?

I like crypto and want to enter at some point but now it seems like this market is full of retards.

making a compilation of these things

I know this get tin folly but sometimes I think tptb created crytpo and own the vast majority of it and are going to crash it at the same time the rest of the shit is hitting the fan and then use the crypto fad as a means to created fed/government back crypto currencies completely destroying cash and creating a society where everything is controlled.

If this is correct (((they))) are laughing there asses of as we are setting ourselves up for further enslavement while thinking we are fitting against them.

People in the crypto space seem to have very limited knowledge of TPTB and the lengths they will go to to maintain control of there monies.

Crypto the end of freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=1BfMFOd0-l0&t=12s

>does it not concern you when buying btc that a very few select people own the vast majority of it and they got in for peanuts compared to what the price is now?

The richest person in Bitcoin has 167k bitcoins.

If he decided to sell he would crash the market for a week maybe, but the overall sentiment in the market is what matters, if market is bullish, people will buy his btc at 300 of whatever price he would have to sell his last bitcoin for, and the price would skyrocket after he's done selling, cause 99% of bitcoin holders wouldn't agree with him.

Also I'd be more bullish, because a bigger distribution of tokens would tame volatility.

no but seriously when are we going to answer the jewish question?

>lengths they will go to to maintain control of there monies.

If you make trouble they will just 'investigate' and serendipitously find some cheese pizza on an usb-stick that the "accused claims to have never seen before".

>>but the overall sentiment in the market is what matters
The vast majority of market sentiment in BTC and crypto is people thinking they will buy and make more.
Antidote but imo this is going on everywhere.
My little sister was asking me about BTC and if she should by it, i have been trying to red pill her on banking for years and it the conversation last about 5 fucking seconds, this goes with all the normies that have asked me about crypto.

>Implying that crypto fags are any better than old fag.
You humans are all delusional.

lmao. All of Veeky Forums know and acknowleged that crypto is a bubble and has no real value whatsoever. We're only in this for the money and will get out as soon as possible when we gain enough. Don't just pretend you believe that this market will not collapse. Funny thing when someone says the same thing we all have in our mind, we attack them because they're not one of us.

>But is it not glorious that when the equivalent of nothing attracts priests and parishioners who run up the price, the very willingness of the mob to buy it at higher and higher prices is seen as validation of the thing, rather than an indication of the limitless ignorance of swaths of the human race?

you couldn't tell if he was talking about financial markets or crypto markets.

the human race's ignorance is on how the central banks and the financial centre work's and if that ignorance was lifted boomers like himself would be hanging from street lamps by the next morning

lmfao fucking boomers pissed off their shit fiat currency is tanking.

Look at Iraq and Libya, all they wanted to do was reprice there oil in currencies other then USD, crypto neets think TPTB are going to roll over and give up a franchise that they have been working on for centuries over internet math, guess I am just a brainlet for not being able to figure this one out?

depends.
Pure currency type of coins, you're right, it's a ponzie, but there are many good projects that will allow you to stake/mine/run a node with their tokens so they will have non-speculative value.
But even then, I believe Teeka's prediction about hedge funds serving bitcoin to boomers.
And I believe there is a lot of money tied in boomers life savings (gold/stocks/bonds/whatever) if 5%goes to btc we are gonna be rich

western society is dying and 'TBTB' with it. dont be naive enough to think rome will never fall

As you get older your brain loses its plasticity at some point and you get wedded to the frameworks that you have.

You enter this world and you're taught money is this thing that's green, or it's this precious metal, and you start confusing what's familiar or what you use as what's real or the way things have to be.

It's also a framework that's been embedded in, burned into your brain for let's say 65-70 years and maybe in some of these cases, examples, you're talking about 80 years. It's hard to like unlearn that or think about something new and look, if you're those individuals, the status quo is really good.

Don't kid yourself once a human lie enough, he'll end up belive in it.

Here is an analogy human
Blue Pill: ignorance
Red Pill: ignorant of your own ignorance while being full if it

By that definition, all Veeky Forums is full of it.

Crypto Vs Armies: Crypto will win

Is this what you stupid nerd and neet actually belive?

to be fair you can kinda tell just by looking at him

not to be racist or anything

Who is this old faggot ?

They never lose Israel, they never had it in the first place.

Can't believe this is already a pasta

>>western society is dying and 'TBTB' with it

dude minor correction to what you said, western society has become a global society and it is all collapsing at the relatively the same rate. What we are seeing is the collapse of global industrial civilization due to reaching the limits of economic growth on a finite planet.

Whatever replaces the US will look like a feudal state after global collapse.

The old man looks like he has dementia

are you old enough to be on this chinese cartoon board where grown up manchildren discusses about their digital coins, Steve?

Ok I'll bait. If jews really hated crypto and wanted it down they'd only had to trojan every exchange and notable coin out there.
Or are you pretending that somehow the average crypto currecy software stack and security is better than Iran's nuclear plants security?
People lose perspective, but crypto is nowhere near a treat for the really big guys out there.
And if he was talking about Bitcoin only then he's pretty much spot on.

The Internet is the sign of stagnation not progress. Information became valuable because you human are no longer expending thus rending your industry less profitable.

>Or are you pretending that somehow the average crypto currency software stack and security is better than Iran's nuclear plants security?

Luddite fag here, any techies know what would be harder to hack out of Irans nuke plants and btc block chain? After the attack on Iran's nuke plants the stunext or what ever the virus is called has been released as well, could this hack the block chain?

Yo are pretending to be some robot anime girl to troll you autistic faggot.
I'm gonna whip out my dick and slap it on 2B's ass.
I'll fuck her until she wants it like a human.
Autistic bitch cunt.

So much denial in this thread, you all know he is right, I pray you get out now and return to your 401ks so you don't end up eating dog food in your golden years!

(((Singer)))

Didn't AB warn us that these would be shilling in force?

what kind of faggot name is Elliot's Singer?