Get some style

You normcucks wouldn’t know true style and class if it pooped out of your ass. I bought this custom (literally one of a kind) watch last year at the ren fest, where I also bought several other unique items to add to my wardrobe. Crypto has allowed me to amass a unique collection of clothing and accessories and the ladies love it. I take a new girl out every week and they all comment on my unique style. God bless crypto and my unique style. I love my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackedgadgets.com/2007/07/30/steam-punk-watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, so you got lucky with investment, gotcha

Don’t be jealous. Make better investments yourself and read up on style and how to get some.

Falling with your hand in the toolbox doesn't give you "style"

Well, what makes you think i'm outta style? Plus style is subjective anyway, even though i do like your watch.

Money is a whole other deal though

You know what they say about haters...

this is not style, this is autism
style is class and this post is nothing but out of your ass

Is that a bomb?

How on earth could you think that 'watch' looks remotely good? I struggle to believe any sane women would want to be with you for your 'style', probably just for your money. Don't kid yourself.

OP got scammed because he is a giant faggot

Well, yeah, most rich dudes think they're alpha even though they're surrounded by women purely for their money.

>steampunk or anything related to steampunk
I want to throw up. You're larping but do you realize people buy this shit ?

this was a test to see who gets sent to the camps during the upcoming civil war, sorry OP

No, its THE bomb

goes well with his steampunk glasses, cyllinder and cape
t.his gf

Op you should check out your local junkyard, you'd find all kinds of unique fashion ideas

hackedgadgets.com/2007/07/30/steam-punk-watch/

move along, Veeky Forums, your and idiot if you fall for this bait

>your and idiot
Every time. lol

that's real cute OP, but nothing beats a classic and elegant watch like mine

if this isnt a larp you need to sudoku

True elegance.