XLM

This coin is in the top 10, used by banks, 2000 tx/sec, barely any fees, ICOs are running on it, decentralized exchange, and it's getting absolutely rekt while Dogecoin is mooning. Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/about/mandate/#Lumen_Distribution
dashboard.stellar.org/
stellar.org/blog/introducing-oradian/
techcrunch.com/2016/02/02/stellar-partners-with-oradian-to-bring-instant-money-transfer-to-nigeria/
xlmpool.com/en.html
lumenaut.net/
stellarpool.net/
walletinvestor.com/forecast/stellar-lumens-prediction
monetize.info/xlm-price-prediction-for-2018/
smartereum.com/3439/stellar-price-predictions-2018-moderate-returns-but-good-development-potential-usd-xlm-price-analysis-xlm-stellar-news-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

b4gh0ld3r blues.

Devs are SJWs that are going to give away billion and billions of them to shithole countries where they will instantly dump them and further drive down the price

Don't be silly.

user this is bullshit
You have no link to prove it
Who pays you for this low tier FUD?

It's on their website. So stellar.org is FUF now?

Stability

It's a trap. If you got patience and balls you will be rewarded

It’s not free lumens to dump on an exchange
It’s free lumens if you build a service on their platform

>If you got patience and balls

Read: if you soak -5% for 2 weeks you get a +30% for free.

>Be SJW dev team
>Get triggered because "unbanked" africans are bartering
>SJWs airdrop billions and billions of XLM
>SJWs make it possible to trade XLM
>Africans "cash out" by trading for barter goods
>XLM sold off to exchanges
>XLM tanks
>wealth transfer to Africa
>Africans continue bartering as normal
welfare coin™

Prove that they are giving free xlm to Africa
Prove it pussy

This is why I dumped all of my XLM luckily I bought in at .13 so still made descent returns.

seriously wtf?
is THIS the level of FUD now?

xlm are given out if you build a service on stellar. which is done by almost EVERY company in this planet.

wtf is all this xlm fud all of a sudden, I'm actually amazed at how low and easy to debunk this fud is.

FairX and SDEX will turn xlm into an index coin. Go buy dogecoin if you can't handle the rough ride to the moon. Not everybody is physically able to become an astronaut.

You'd have to be an idiot not to have sold XLM on the FairX delay news. You'd be an even bigger idiot not to buy it back later at 25 cents again.

Look up the "direct signup program" on Stellar.org

>be XLM whale looking to accumulate more
>know that Veeky Forums is full of low-IQ, easily swayed racist pieces of shit
>create low-tier FUD involving niggers
>fill bags with cheap XLM

dashboard.stellar.org/
>103,708,899,665 XLM in existence
> 85,241,111,835 XLM held by the Stellar
> 18,467,787,829 XLM circulation
-----------------------------------------------------------
> 45,188,828,493 XLM yet to be airdropped to "the unbanked"
-----------------------------------------------------------
mmmmmmmmmmmm.... welfare coin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... you faggots have been shilling this fucker like it was the best thing since sliced salami, and it's a covert program for funneling your investment capital into the hands of the world's "unbanked". I'll take "Wealth Transfer for 100 Alex"

just did

Dude your ID?!! ANNOY!
AAAAaaaaaahhhhahahhaa annoying little bitch aaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa

>BTC moons
>Alts get dumped
>people start FUDding about free XLM so they can buy cheap bags

it's not fud when it's factual user.

can someone shop a nigger in the rocket window?

Link?

TOP KEK your ID really shows

>most XLM holders are clueless
>give them information from Stellar.org, that they should be aware of themselves
>FUD

This reminds me of Hillary Clinton accusing Wikileaks of losing her the election.

wtf is this sorcery btw? This is my post and the ID is different

>posts info that was already know
>manipulate the meaning of that info by saying niggers are getting all the stellar
>say the coin is dumping because of that info
>price only went from 44c to 41c because BTC is mooning and alts are crashing
>not FUD
Try again pajeet

dashboard.stellar.org/
>stellar.org/about/mandate/#Lumen_Distribution
stellar.org/blog/introducing-oradian/
techcrunch.com/2016/02/02/stellar-partners-with-oradian-to-bring-instant-money-transfer-to-nigeria/
do the math brainlet... and nobody said '"all" to africa', there are plenty of other shitholes to airdrop XLM into

sure, cunt

btw it could be Eskimos for all I care. The concern is they dump all that shit for pennies on the dollar.

Sideway Stellar sissies will never respond to this.
Eyy oyy FUD. Enjoy funding her bull by holding this shitcoin.

>being given away to niggers for free
thanks just sold 100k

you guys are idiots,
what currency, pray tell would these 3rd worlders dump xlm for?
what stable government backed currency would they prefer in the land of the 3rd world where tribalism, corruption, and hyper-inflation is rampant?
ok, so what if they instead start buying shit with their money? isn't that "dumping?"
no, that's simply circulating the currency, the value of the dollar isn't deflated when you go and exchange it for goods and services, and it means that there will be someone on the other end to accept xlm, meaning a growing economy based on a digital currency with fixed inflation scheme, that doesn't require a central bank that can be affected by local politics or corruption or war.

yes, stellar is inflationary, but that is planned and will be limited to a manageable rate. and of course stellar is going to provide incentives for the creation of infrastructure and adoption, how do you idiots think the world works?

you guys are just annoyed that "muh jigaboos are getting free gibs!!! its da jooooooooooss!!"
pull your fucking heads out of your asses.

p.s.
Veeky Forums isn't as all powerful as you think and isn't the only reason why multi billion dollar markets move
fucking retards in here

and if you want your cut of the pie so FUCKING bad, just join a damn inflation pool. did none of you even take 5 minutes to see how inflation is distributed?
I thought not
xlmpool.com/en.html
lumenaut.net/
stellarpool.net/

What are your predictions for XLM price-wise?
Ty for the info user

triggered

fuck if I know, I'd love to post some fat number but the potential supply is huge, it's still early on, it's inflationary, and it's probably still overvalued. But considering the similarities to xrp, and the speed with which is moved from $0.03 to $0.30 and then from there to $0.90, it's definitely going to be one of the ones I have a toe in for the long term.

It is pretty much a guaranteed 4x

Not a moon mission coin, but those days are over anyway.

Appreciate the honesty, thank you.
Been holding 10k lumens since 0.60, and I must admit that all the shitposting and FUD on this board sometimes gets to me. However, XLM is still a comfy hold and i'm not worried in the long run.

Stellar sitting at 7.8b market cap...let's hope to see it go 10b+ soon again.

at that price, think about finding a way to drive your average price down.
good strategies are to either dollar cost average on a regular basis, or to sell of 1/3rd of your remaining position whenever you start to get antsy that the price rose to fast or it's going to correct hard, and then wait patiently to buy back in lower.

I've personally been in since about $0.03 but never held a big position during the big moves. got in off of a PBC leak tip, which was put out a week or two before IBM partnership (teeka probably had the inside scoop on that one). at one point I held about 100k xlm, but sold off the second I started seeing profit. Oh well. I've still done well from xlm and it was a great way to learn.

>walletinvestor.com/forecast/stellar-lumens-prediction
>monetize.info/xlm-price-prediction-for-2018/
>smartereum.com/3439/stellar-price-predictions-2018-moderate-returns-but-good-development-potential-usd-xlm-price-analysis-xlm-stellar-news-today/

I could care less whether some idiot on here loses money in the long run, but please don't be such an asshole that you have the need to drag other people here down the hole with you.

fuck

Lumens have always given away fag, I'm a middle-class Aryan and I claimed my free 4k coins 2 years ago.

KEK

>xlm are given out if you build a service on stellar
implying africans are capabl of building some ''service'' on xlm
kekekekekekekekkekekekeekekek kek

You don't even know what it means.

If you are a service that provides crypto to fiat, then you get free lumens to run transactions in your system. You don't recieve them to spend, you get them to make transactions using XLM.

forty six billion you brainlet. it is all over their fucking website.

that't the 25 bullion giveaway XLM. the 50 billion airdrop is for nigerians and unbanked filippinoes (howevwr the fuk you spell it)

Is it me or is the idea of what crypto is supposed to be not thought of by people? It's not supposed to be a get rich quick scheme. What the fuck is the point of cryptocurrency if people are in it to get rich and convert back to fiat? We're supposed to be getting rid of fiat and moving to crypto. This coin is not a money maker. If you bought in when it was a few pennies sure. But it isn't now. Find another coin for your get rich gains.

3 threads about this. You're not going to lie to Veeky Forums anymore. Your shitcoin will only trade on a downward gradient from here out.
It's a shame because the tech is good but the economics are not.

You're fucking stupid.
>single mom puts $100 lumens into XLM
>loses 90% of value
>"REEEEEEEE IT'S NOT A GET RICH SCHEME"
Meanwhile
>Random poor people get coins for free
>Trade them for shit on the market
>"That's better. Fuck white people."

>oversold territory both in BTC and USD pairings
>not crashing fast enough with long candle wicks to be considered an actual crash in crypto proportions which shows support by traders.
>Thinned sell wall

Honestly, if you bought XLM with FIAT last week, you should at the very least be break even. If you're using exchanges directly you've probably lost your fees but that's it.

Expect a moon mission in the next couple days.

Are you talking about the telcoin like project based on stellar?
If you understood that they will give free tokens to poorfags you’re retarded