I'm truly sorry

Allright I need to confess fellow bizbros... some of you are allright n all that.

I got paid to shill Obsidian here and on bitcointalk by Peter Mcclory. Now this isn't anything new as you all are aware, many coins do this.

I however never expected things to go the way they did... and for that I am sorry for anyone I might have convinced. I'd like to say I'll never do it again but hey we all gotta get paid amirite.

Other urls found in this thread:

captiongenerator.com/844312/Hitler-finds-out-how-his-ODN-investment-is-going
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys piece of human garbage

did he also pay to fuck your ass?

I'm considering leaving crypto for good Thank's to this piece of shit. I'm hoping for a miracle pump to get out. I make more money wagecucking than holding meme money

i los all mah monahey

He's probably taking off with the money and Blackstone is leaving. I'd just cut your losses at this point. Just check the richlist.

Sell more. 165k buy wall is still 600 stats lower!

>Implying it's not fake.

Seriously OP fuck you. You even abused anime chan didn't you. We all tried to warn the anons it's worldcoin 2.0.

Consequences will be severe.

You're probably right. I see this shit heading to court. Pete won't give up odn just like that.

I was seriously considering buying this coin. Until i saw its MOSTLY ALL BLACK PEOPLE changed my mind immediateely.

Hey, hey man, hey

You are a scummy piece of shit and a poorass fucking lowlife if you were a paid shill. Paid shills are beyond redemption and youll never get laid you Virgin cuck faggot

>I got paid to shill Obsidian here and on bitcointalk by Peter Mcclory

Sure you did, buddy. Another asshole manipulating the market, it seems.

Btw, you are 100% Scottp.

Nuff said. Peter Mcclory gon stretch your assholes.

Ah goddammit it's true

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE i hate it when the fudders are right.

This doesn't mean anything, but it looks important. Nice fud.

HEY HEY HEY
WASSSSAAAAA WASSSSAAAAA WASSSSSAAAAA

BICCOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK

captiongenerator.com/844312/Hitler-finds-out-how-his-ODN-investment-is-going

erm sir, please sir, do not sell odn, sir odn is very important coin. you have to hold sir, you have to hold

It does when that single shareholder is AWOLL with the ICO funds idiot

how did this shitcoin become so popular on biz? it's like 9m MC last time I checked and it's th only place I've heard about it since september

Paid. Shills. Idiot.

ODN is still unironically my biggest hodl. I'm scooping up this dip and anyone who isn't is a certified idiot. If you can't see the value of Monero mixed with Snapchat based on Stratis you are a brainlet of the highest tier.

Ignore fud threads like this and join in one of the most solid projects in crypto. Just because a few pajeets are deliberately muddying the waters with blackstone leaving fud doesn't mean anything has changed with the project. A blockchain engineer was never necessary given what Stratis has already been doing. tldr Fudders fuck off buy ODN. Nobody was paid to shill obsidian; it had the most organic growth campagin I've ever seen.

>It does when that single shareholder is AWOLL with the ICO funds idiot

muh muhh idiot muhhhhh

There were no paid shills. I mean fucking seriously, as if Obsidian ever really had any marketing apart from some p&d scottp asshole-posts on biz. Fucking no one talks about Obsidian outside of biz.

Pete is talking to team right now, so no, he's not missing.

Yes future is uncertain, yes project might die off.

Scam? Probably not, just weak team.

fucking scottp.

Anyone that is worried has never worked in a promising startup on the verge of massive business breakthroughs. These are all normal growing pains and other tokens would experience the exact same thing if they started to achieve anywhere near the same level of success as ODN.

Wrong, there are several non-english language forums that are extremely bullish on ODN and scooping up this dip that dumb aerimutts are causing. Enjoy your shitcoin bags, Veeky Forums will be begging to get back into ODN in a few weeks.

>Yes future is uncertain, yes project might die off
seems like a solid investement, maybe i should buy some

Go back to circlejerking in discord. Nobody's bullish on this shit.

Go check the richlist and grasp what it means Peter holds all of the money.

Matter of fact go check Tamico their marketing failure. Its suddenly missing too. But hey we could whois their domain... Oh wait it's a proxy.

>fud fud fud
not listening faggot. Screencap this post I'll sell you a little ODN slightly under market price in a month because I'm a nice guy.

>several non-english language forums

Show us a screenshot then if they are so numerous

Topkek fucking this.

Kinda obvious 1 pajeet making 5 shillposts in one thread providing scam evidence?

nah I don't want to doxx myself you dumb nigger. Unlike americans the rest of the world is intelligent enough to learn more than one language.

LMAO these are only 1st world forums you fuck face.

he did it for a good cause, cant you see?

I speak 3 languages, am not American, and can use Google translate for the rest. But you can't post because they don't exist.

keep coping, it's hilarious to me

7 days a week bruh

The burden of proof falls on you, not anyone else.

>Selling to biz under zero

you seem to be angry and scared

You seem to be the one coping and without evidence here...

There's still Veeky Forumsreali's stuck bagholding this shit

I don't have to prove anything. I know ODN is the most solid buy in crypto and will be the best hold of 2018. Go ahead and screencap this too.

If this is what bagholding feels like sign me up. I'm buying 6 eth more right now on cryptopia.

kek i remeber when biz shilled this, they were saying like odn 10$ in january 50$ by march...

>I'm buying 6 eth more right now on cryptopia.
i can feel the desperation in those words

the whole market crashed you dumb nigger brainlet. If ODN hadn't taken on all you dumb jelly hand Veeky Forums niggers it'd be there already. I knew it was mistake every shilling it here. Veeky Forums is literally too dumb to understand it.

Atleast it has some volume now! :)

hey calm down and go back to discord, retard
no one cares
dont get emotional

Understand what? How the CEO and team aren't even speaking and nobody has any idea what he's up to? How the lead dev posted his letter of resignation in the discord out of sheer desperation?

someone cares because they keep making uniformed delusional fud threads. I've never made an ODN thread nor do I intend to for reasons I stated above. However I will not let FUD go without a rebuttal. Fuck off back to your shitcoin basement.

> ODN is definitely not a blatant exit scam where the devs promise more then is delivered while dumping coins they created for free and leaving the project under the guise of a failed startup where the CEO ran away with the money.

>letter of resignation
This is absolutely misconstruing his words and baseless fud. Why not just be honest? Why do you have to lie about it? Seriously this is the shit that grinds my gears to dust.

>This is absolutely misconstruing his words and baseless fud. Why not just be honest? Why do you have to lie about it? Seriously this is the shit that grinds my gears to dust.

Welcome to ODN posts on biz.

yeah who cares lol?
see this guy
if they knew that blackstone donated 5/6 of ODN to the company so that that company could hold an ICO and that blackstone doesnt get payed, he literally does it for free since its his autistic baby
do you think they wouldnt post?
they still would so why waste your time and energy?
the price will keep low and drop till something in the company changes, even if balck will never quit

Resignation by 31.03.2018 vs. Restructuring

Hi Peter,

I think there are two cases:

1.) The transition are working on right now is making progress as intended (to my best knowledge, that's the case), or an equivalent positive change.

2.) not case 1.)

For case 1., this email is completely irrelevant.

For case 2, I reiterate what I already said in the beginning of February, which is that I'll not be available in the OPL 'Core Team' any more. The reasons are already known. I'll then simply become a community member, who helps Obsidian as he sees fit, but without any particular coordination.

Case 2 means also that you should hire or partner with somebody, who is, and is perceived as strong developer by the community. On your request, I'll assist you searching such a person or create a skills profile that can be given to a recruiting agency.

I'll also be available to give support for existing software products, such as OSM, should the new lead dev need support, for some time.

Also, the existing web hosts I am running must be transferred to OPL accounts then. For example the seed nodes, the Blockexplorer, and the OSM host.

The collateral for shares in the company (which I still think I am entitled to receive) has proven to be useless. You did not take any action on this. You also did not follow up implementing the CTO role, with 50% of the shares for me, that you offered me with tamico in London and after that.

I'd like to pass the collateral coins to you, (minus the coins I paid to Dan Gershony on behalf of OPL already). That doesn't mean I surrender the claim of the share or the value of them, I just don't think any more the collateral is fit for the purpose, and I want to get rid of the responsibility.,

If there are any other open points or objections, please tell me soon so that we can fix the issues.

My desire is that my phase-out goes as smooth as possible, with the best interest of all ODN investors in mind.

Kind Regards,

Claus

Lead dev hasn't provided any code updates in all of February where he used to do it daily. The only one working on the app is a paid contractor who doesn't even list ODN on his LinkedIn. They just bought a guy to make a fake app and won't even list it in the app store because they want to keep it from public eye of regulators

Fucking A shill pajeet best btfo

STOP SCAMMING REEEEEEEEEE

>reading this and thinking it's accurate in any way to just say "he's resigning"
wew lad tell your mom I'm sorry she birthed a mongoloid

It's literally titled resignation paid pajeet shill?

>tldr; hurr durr gib me your company or I resign

Hey faggot, whole market crashed and majority of pieces of shit recovered. Odn on its way to deadcoins.com as long as Pete is in control

Go look what happened to confido after the exit scam. You could very well see your money back.

>Resignation by 31.03.2018

>>reading this and thinking it's accurate in any way to just say "he's resigning"
>I'm sorry she birthed a mongoloid

thats interesting