Fastest way to huge gains on margin trading

I've been using pretty much only this strategy the last month because now bitcoin is very unpredictable, so what I do is margin trade 100x by the minute chart. The following strategy can also be performed under the other leverages, but I recommend the 100x one otherwise you’ll win pennies.

How does it work?
Simple. You'll need 3 main indicators for this situation: RSI, Stoch RSI and MACD. Before looking at it, you'll check the 15, 30min and 1-4hour charts to make sure you're not treading on a resistance zone at the exact moment(low tendency line, high tendency line, support, roof)

So now you look at the 1min chart on tradingview. With your 3 indicators, you will short when: Stoch RSI is at the very top for a while(usually 2-3min), RSI is either at peak near 80, or peaking in the middle of a climb up(this one is very risky, if you want to be safe, short only at 70+RSI) and MACD is leaning towards a reversion(blue line going below redline, bearish sign)
You will long when: Stoch RSI is at the very low, RSI is also low(preferably below 30) and MACD is showing a bullish confirmation sign or a strong reversal. Basically the opposite. Quite simple.
This method, when done correctly, is almost fail proof, however, if sometimes the market decides to trick you, you can increase your position near your liquidation price. I suggest you to increase your position at the very most 3 times, because since this is the riskiest kind of trade, we’re aiming for absolute tops or bottoms, and if you happen to miss them 3 times in a row, it’s either because you fucked up or the market decided to get naughty. In both cases it’s better to get some water before trading again.
If you want to go further you can check TD set up and countdown(either in a huge climb up or fall) and Ichimoku clouds, but they're more appropriate for long term margin, and not for the riskiest 100x.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs
bitmex.com/register/vxEE0N
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's it folks, that's how I've been making a few hundred bucks everyday for the past weeks. I must also point it out that I’m only trading what I can afford to lose and I’ve been liquidated on a few occasions, but the final sum has been very profitable. I put in 100-200$ every trade and go out when I feel the market is willing to go against my bet again, so usually I make between 20 to 80% on a trade. Also, many people dislike and discourage this strategy, that's fine. My mentality is that if you don't risk high, you don't win big. It's up to you to make yours.

If you liked my thread you can use my referral on BitMex: bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs
It will give you and me fees discount during 6 months(trust me, this matters a lot when doing 100x margin trading) and also I'll gain a small percentage of your fees, so you'll be kind of tipping me.
If you already have a bitmex account and think I was useful, you can send me some ETH: 0x0a8e47af8f15b13d3e9c1e34b302e417e9d10c20

If you don't have anything or don't want to send anything, you can help me bumping this thread to make other anons see it and use my ref. I also enjoy yugioh memes, you can post them if you have some.

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut
innnn.....
outtttttdaddy

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you allllll

Femanon here. I wanna clap dem cheeks.

trade using my words and one day u may

#MeToo

who is this girl i must know

Interesting. I've been looking at scalping for 2 weeks now, using MFI (volume weighted RSI) and Heiken-Ashi candles on the 1-3-5 minute chart. Been going 'all in' on my account, can get intense.

So you're looking for coins that are both volatile, trending up, and not near resistance?

Where do you margin? Sounds fun! :)

she looks like the chick that shat out those dragon eggs on that Renascence faire program.
start there.

and then you make one bad 100x margin trade and lose it all, never posting here again. kys poorfag

Bitmex.
I trade mostly bitcoin, since the spread is the smallest and the spread is a cruel factor when margin trading alts.

That's why you follow my tips and always aim for absolute bottoms/tops

How does one lose all the profits in a 1 minute scalping scenario? He'd be out of the trade as soon as his own capital is liquidised.

I also have vagene

Ah I see! Do you wait for 'confirmation' in a technical sense (i.e. a green closed heiken candle, or an upcross of the short macd above the long)?

Also, wouldn't this be viable using a $10,000 account (1% = $100) and you'd be avoiding the pitfalls of margin?

I suppose you'd be alt-trading for larger spread... still trying to figure out my preferred time frame.

how do you determine when to take profit?

>Renascence

dude what?

renaissance.
and you know what I meant, fuck face

fellow bitmexxer here
I use 25x to 50x. Everyday I take a position
Everyday I take between 0.01 and 0.30 btc of the market.

I always close and open my position the same exact day. I never slept with a position open.

Im making a lot of money.
Maybe if I just had sticked to one continious long from 8k to now i'd be super fucking stacked, but this works too :) easier than alt market also.

use my bitmex ref link for a 10% discount on fees. ( this doesn't seem like much but it is when you are effectively trading with 200k dollars cause you 50x leverage bought

For the 100x we aim for fast profitable gains, so waiting for a full confirmation would highly diminish my profit window, since bitcoin oscilates no more than $80 in my trading timezone. What I do is to enter when I see everything pointing that it is either oversold or overbought. I open my position and as said in OP I increase it when near the liquidation. If I happen to be mistaken 3 times, the market went rogue and it's time for a break.

Your risk management is up to you. I trade this way using a few hundred bucks tops

oops here's my code : bitmex.com/register/vxEE0N

why would you need referrals if you are "making a lot of money"

I don't lmao, I joined as a Veeky Forumsnessman's ref
I joined as his ref because : discount on fees + I'm a friendly guy and don't delete fucking ref codes because I'm some greed bag that doesn't want others to make money

Sauce of pic

what's your method of stop loss and take profit?

Wow, nicely done. Are you self-taught? Similar strategy of 1 minute candles on stoch RSI/RSI/MACD?

Ever have trouble with slippage on market orders, or are you purely setting limit orders on the fly and hoping to get filled?

depends on whether I'm in for a routine trade or if I'm looking at the possibility of a huge down/uptrend.

Usually I walk away with 15-30%. Sometimes I happen to find the absolute bottom of a small btc dump, or absolute top before a good dip and I make 100-200%. Sure, these moments also brought me some liquidations here and there, but as you get good with TA and there is no major news out there, you're good to go.

i bet that last little bit of hair stuck in her butt crack smells like poop

Thanks user.
I'll try this.

How can you short BTC? By transitioning into tether/usd and rebuying BTC lower?

lmao no.

if you think lagging indicators are of any use for day trading.

All you need to know is the trend and the volume.

I'll tell you how I made money today:

wake up, check btc it is at a dip at around 11460 from a top at 11600
The trend is obviously up so shorting is the most risky. I buy 10k contracts at 11460 LONG
At work, an hour later I check the price. it has dropped to 11340. I buy another 10k contracts.
an hour later it is at ~11200 I have bought, another few k contracts.

my average buy in price was around 11366.

then it started going up again and 3 hours later I sold my entire position at 11520 for a nice ~ 0.11

it's litteraly that easy.

Yes if I had held I would have a shit ton more profit.

if you want to know how the shit will go, check volume and order book , you don't need any indicator shit its all bs

great user, make sure to have used a ref in order to save money from fees

You must create an account at bitmex for that. Using my refferral you get fees discount: bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs

once you want to short, you'll go to "Trade" and then sell market at the wanted leverage. The higher the leverage, the higher the risk and the higher the profit

>check volume
how much of an increase or decrease are you looking for before you close your position?

Kek, don't listen to this guy.
Order book volume can be manipulated since there are bots on mex 24/7. You'll also often see huge walls. The indicators will help you to see if the order book is being maintained at certain price due to manipulation or simple market retraction.

For trading you NEED indicators.

honestly I just check the bots on gdax order book and then use cryptwa.tch to see deeper (grouping of 100 to 500 dollar ) to check support zones and zones that will "moon right through"

also bitmex lags so you can trade ahead of price by just checking the biggest important exchanges.

you are a brainlet. I am sorry, go try and spot some cup and handles before you buy in.

;0

that flap of blubber over the left side of bra tho..
what kind of braap wood it do?

I was dipping my toes on the Bitmex testnet and desu this shit is scary. The Bitmex chart for BTC has some crazy ass dips and pumps that you don't usually see in other charts. Are those bots liquidating people on purpose or what?

imbecile, trusting the bots and the whales alone will fuck you up

how do i file taxes for bitmex/bitfinex if i live in the US? i'd prefer not to get cucked by uncle sam

you don't

Bitmex needs no verification. Use a VPN and foget about cuckle sam

also, use my ref bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs

AHAHAHAA 100X MARGIN TRADING WITH TECHNICALS RSI, STOCH RSI AND FUCKING MACD EVEN. BABBYS QUITE THE LITTLE INVESTOR. YOUR 600$ LIFE SAVINGS IS GOING TO DISAPPEAR REAL QUICK

stop bumping this shill thread
report op for NSFW posting
??
profit

Brrrrrap.

actually I've been doing pretty much the same, only using 25x and tk cross instead of stoch
Say what you want but it works

someone explain cross margin to a brainlet

ONLY tk cross on the ichi? what cloud settings do you use?

Alice Merchesi and Lauren Phillips

Instead of an amount of your choosing, your entire account is used as collateral. Never, ever, EVER use cross margin.

Standard. I use tk + macd and rsi, as op
Pretty much flawless in the minute chart