Maynards

Butterscotch.

Pralines

Those peach gummies that Haribo makes.

Sour patch kids

Sour patch watermelons

This

Salmiakki

Still a classic that's yet to be surpassed.

Maple Nut Goodies and Swedish Fish will always be my two favorite not-chocolate candies

Chocolate

/thread

Gobstoppers.

Licorice wheels
Second

Shocktarts

Literally anything gummi. I love gummi candies.

Me too, pic related is the best

I've never had Brachts, but I do like multiflavoured nougat. There's a candy shop in my area that sells several dozen gummi varieties and at least six different nougats. They also sell fruit and veg for some reason.
Anyway, it's a nice shop and I like it.

Agreed. Gummy candy is best candy

those blue sharks are the fucking drugs

Florestal by a mile.
I get the 3lb bags for $5.

Never had good ones, only the shitty "gummies" from Trolli. The name is apt because that is the worst brand of gummies. It's complete fucking shit.

Except Trolli. They're total shit. Fuck Trolli.

Just had a handful of gummy bears. Truly the best of all possible candies.

Hi Abuela I hate
Also good

My personal favorite is haribo fizzy cola

These are GOAT.

skittles

Cow tails

I despise this shit. The one gummy candy I hate

Gummies are arceus tier.
Haribos phantasia is a prime exampke

Marzipan is amazing.

I visited Salzburg with my parents when I was maybe 7, and aside from Mozart's house, a giant chess set, and a boring clock museum, all I remember is eating a giant chocolate pretzel (while looking at the giant chess set), and otherwise just eating little chocolates and pastries non-stop. (We might have also watched some dumb horses that were supposed to be smart for being able to walk in more than one direction.)

Chocolate covered gummy bears. GOAT movie snack. Never eat them though because a ticket is 12.50 in CA now.

>parents take you to Salzberg
>complain about it years later

I fucking hate you. I dont even want you to grow up, i want you to stay a child and die that way.

Sorry, but I'm already in my 30's.

That was only one of a number of trips throughout Europe growing up, in addition to visiting Africa, Australia, Japan, and a handful of other places. I visited Salzburg a second time with a girlfriend in college and the pretzels were just as good as I remembered them.

Here's the dumb horses I was talking about (I don't remember ther being cars in the audience when I was there). youtube.com/watch?v=TOahmTKGjs0

Does LSD enhanced candy count?

from the bins and candy stores, I love gummy chicken feet

strong cherry flavor and the perfect gummy texture – pretty chewy with lots of give, soft and glossy

Colaciones

This.

I don't like the Brach's ones, specifically, but other brands of those gummi noughts are incredible.

These niggas know what's up best two candies in this thread

Yee

Sketteles original and sour. Sour patch kids and sour blue berries. Starburst and Sweet Tarts.

What really is my favourite though is real Turkish Delight, but I can't buy it where I live.

Go ahead and call me a weeb-faggot, but this is the only candy I'll put in my mouth.

Everything from the texture of the surface to the soft sweetness. So good.

Fuck, I gotta try those. Curious how I've never seen them before...

Are those the ones that have those sprinkles stuck to the gummy?

I see them in the candy shop, but didn't know they were Haribo until now.

Gummy Candy Jalapenos. Spicy as hell too.

Was just about to post this. Love these fuckers, but they're hard to find

Anybody else?

>Chocolate covered gummy bears.

y7e

I love the tamarind candies you can buy on the border.

Those coca cola flavored gummies are my favorite but i like anything gummi or taffy like

Came here to post something similar

The are the perfect gummi. They have a pleasant vanilla flavor. The texture is PERFECT. Not too sticky, just tough enough for you to have to chew, but now so much that you get tired eating them.

Fuck I need to order some.

Too bad they are kinda hard to find.

I prefer the normal Reese's to be honest, the taste is slightly better.

this

Gummy bears

I like to stick them in the fridge before I eat them.

I tend to go for anything that's sour raspberry and gummy. But aside from that preference I aint picky.

A tie between: Happy Cola gummies, Bottlecaps, Reece's Cups, and Junior Mints

Dulce de leche, obleas and basically any candy based on dulce de leche or cajeta

>Reece's Cups
>Reece's

Fuuuuck yes. I have to stop myself from buying the 5lb bag from amazon. They're too damn good.

Anything other than Swedish Fish is absolute garbage-tier

I really like this. Rarely ever seen it and have probaly eaten it a few times in the past decade

U-No Bar

They're around but you kind of have to be in the same state as Hershey. Pretty gross factory, smells like cocoa butter being slathered on a black man's legs, Hershey park is plenty fun though.

What.

I see them in every store I go to ever.
Where the hell are you?

I love the gummi cola bottles and the raspberry/blackberry gummies. I really need to get them, I haven't had them in about a year

I see these all the time at the dollar tree

Fuck yeah Swedish Fish.

When I was younger I used to have them with a cup of ice and have them together on movie nights and shit. I was a fucking freak.

I love sour candy, as long as it's actually reasonably sour.

Charleston Chew

Tennis balls

they taste better from mexico

try it frozen

Chicken bones.