Ayy

Im really no TA guy but can someone tell my why this doesnt end in another downtrend?

Pic related

it will correct to 8k but you won't see btc below that ever again

No one thought it would correct to 6k when it hit 20k. What makes you so sure less than 8k is out of the question when we're barely at 12k

>No one thought it would correct to 6k when it hit 20k.
except all the people who kept spouting the "bubble" meme since 20k

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

because stoch doesn't work as it should in a bull / bear market

Note the first point you circled. It doesn't even line up with the price peak brainlet. Giving TA a bad name.

We may go down for a few days, but look at the weekly RSI.

No, if it goes down, it goes down hard.

Means nothing really. If it really wants to crash it'll do what's doing now but in reverse. Basically riding the bottom of the rsi at oversold. Then a slight pullback before going back to being oversold.

I’m concerned about the alts that are already bleeding.

Will they be JUST’d even harder if BTC crashes or they will pump this time?

Classic shoulder pattern rising into a head pattern. Looking at a 50k.

The alt bleed that has started is a telltale sign that BTC is about to move. I'm not going to pretend to know up vs down though. But to directly respond to your question-- yes.

People who did not predict a massive crash in December don't deserved to be listened to when they're making predictions now

Pro Tip: buy Vechain and don’t give AF

HEY HEY HEY

yeah because it's not like people learn from experience or anything

They will get destroyed. It's already happening. You just witnessed the top.

Means nothing really. If it wants to bubble it'll do what's doing now but in reverse. Basically riding the top of the rsi at overbought. Then a slight pullback before going back to being overbought.

I like how act like that wasn't exactly what I said. Not to mention it's not crashing now so what you said doesn't make any sense.
>Basically riding the top of the rsi at overbought. Then a slight pullback before going back to being overbought.
this is literally what's happening. what makes you think it can't happen in reverse?
Also I like how you admit it being a bubble, making a crash inevitable
>im in it for the tech i swear

Are you dumb? What YOU said made no sense.

The original guy said the RSI might be overbought now, therefore it'll probably go down for a few days so the RSI can "recover", after that it'll go back up until the overbought state.

Then you posted some shit HURRRR BUT IT CAN CRAHS IT CAN CRASH

go be a subhuman somewhere else, Indian scum

>The original guy said the RSI might be overbought now
No he didn't. read it again. Weekly RSI is in the normal range. In fact he didn't say any of those things. I'm saying RSI doesn't matter can go all the way to oversold if it wants to crash.
Also only a subhuman would chimp out and react this violently over a post. Just how assblasted are you?

Those people were spouting the bubble meme since $140

Alts are getting crushed right now and bitcoin losing steam, we about to crash no survivors.

See At the peak of the market, OP's indicator says the market was oversold. Sooo...

It’s not perfect otherwise we’d all be rich. It does give some indication that the price will go down sooner rather than later.

Kek retard it will easily go below 8k

>"give some indication that the price will go down sooner rather than later"
>also gives the complete reverse indication the other half of the time.
>didn't check trips
So that's what a person who isn't going to make it looks like when spotted in the wild. Kinda sad looking.

It could double top or stay high for weeks/months. Eventually it will dip but it could go to 12, 13, 14, 15k... before dipping, wait for downtrend to start first.