Filipino spaghetti

Filipino spaghetti

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyline_Chili
youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

'go 'za more like

is this stuff any good?

Flip cuisine is like what a child would make to try and imitate actual meals, but instead of children, adults are cooking that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyline_Chili

was started by a greek guy - wtf? i thought he had to be a filipino

Nice 'no 'ti

Take the crappy cheese off the top and it's pretty much a straight up Greek pasta dish.

looks gross desu senpai baka

I mean, their country is literally named after the guy who cucked them, what else would you expect? Sort of sad really.

and here I thought flips were the most powerful people

You've obviously never had pancit, and you managed to throw in your shithead right wing retardation to boot. Good jerb.

the mexican food in the philippines is so much better than in texas and new york.

>a deep fried horse-cock on a bed of Lays potato chips
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""mexican"""""""""""""""""""""""""

hot

flipipino 'nara

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY

Yet people still say white trash cooking is the worst.

It's good. It's a bit sweet, and it has pieces of sliced hot dogs in it. Try it, if you can find a Filipino restaurant nearby. It has little in common with Italian or American-style spaghetti other than the type of pasta used and the sauce is tomato-based. Then again, American-style 'za has little in common with it's Italian counterpart.

i dont like dog tho

>Filipino spaghetti
No.

Filipino cuisine is just incredibly derivative of other cuisines. Very few things are good. And the things that are good are stolen from other countries. In what they do imitate, it's usually some fucked up sugary fucked up dish that's not supposed to be sweet.

It's derivative because it's a crossroads country, just like most other crossroads countries. Everyone cooks with the ingredients that the locals like. We Americans like our salt. Mexicans dig chilis. Frenchies like them some butter/cream. Flips like sweet. It's not "bad"; it's just different. I suppose on ItalianChan, they're having this same discussion about the abomination that is American-Italian food.