Wtf is the problem with this shitcoin? Bitcoin is mooning right now and this just keeps bleeding???

wtf is the problem with this shitcoin? Bitcoin is mooning right now and this just keeps bleeding???

>muh flippening

no seriously wtf is going on, it's absolutely fucking dumping
is this some kind of jewish trick

Pink wojaks are only days away now.

BTC transaction and fee are decent again. ETH is going back to where it was 2 months ago.

it dumps when btc moons,
just gotta be patient, it's at a pretty good price unless you got in $1000+
last year the moon order went : btc,ltc,xrp,bch,alts,eth last

BTC was the original coin, I think, and no I don't know for sure, but not everybody knows Ethereum. Think off aaaaall the people new in crypto, now that the market is regaining, they all think you need BTC to buy anything.

aaaand its going

I think this is FUD due to Vitalik's comments on crypto crashing at anytime. I don't see any other reasons

It isn't manipulated as much by whales. You can judge the overall market trend better on ETH. Big bearish flag just showing up btw.
When whales stop pumping BTC we are going down hard.

agreed

so you say take eth now?

explain

No wait 2-3 days. We will see a dip to 700-800$, possibly lower, when whales stop pumping BTC to get cheap alts. I recommend tethering now and waiting for the dip.

>absolutely fucking dumping

-1% in the last 24 hours.

Meanwhile, ETH is the least % down from ATH among the top coins.

The absolute state of this board is fucking sad.

Etherium is fine. People are just waiting for Casper and Plasma to hit and see if the upgrades live up to the hype. If they do we're looking at moon up to 10k with it dipping and settling in to the 5-7k range

user.. how new are you? BTC is back to useable and ICO season is now over and not coming back. ETH only mooned as a token spam platform and ICO payment currency with some of the success due to BTC shitting the bed. Now all of these factors removed you have this. Lol flippening.

Do you think we'll see a real crash soon? I don't want to sell but I'm in for a good amount of money and I'd be fine with taking my small profit if the signs are pointing towards a crash.

>Bitcoin is mooning right now
Looks like you answered your own question there, sport.

>wtf is the problem with this shitcoin?
>Bitcoin is mooning right now
it's like you knew all along

ur mums snatch berries are sad

>MUH ABSULUT STATE

why would it crash, it's the most promising crypto platform out there.