What's your favourite kind of burger? Personally, I'm quite partial to a grilled chicken breast burger

What's your favourite kind of burger? Personally, I'm quite partial to a grilled chicken breast burger.

I like burgers with melted gorgonzola an jalapenos

That would be a sandwich, not a burger.

To be a burger the patty must consist of ground meat.

>To be a burger the patty must consist of ground meat.
Shut up, Summerfag.

Mine would either be a spicy chicken burger, or a burger with bacon, cheese, mayo, and ketchup. Good shit.
>the burger versus sandwich argument AGAIN
shut up fucking faggot, no one cares.

Onion bun, 8 ounce beef patty. Garlic aioli, pesto aioli, arugula, pickled jalapeno's, blue cheese sauce, sriracha, pepper jack cheese. Easy

>
>>To be a burger the patty must consist of ground meat.
>Shut up, Summerfag.

he's right though

No he isn't. Tacos and burritos are also hamburgers.

No, a burger is a sandwich on a bun. Now answer the question, shitposter. What's your favorite kind of burger? My second favorite would probably be a good fish burger.

Sirloin, melted Swiss, Pico de Gallo, some bacon, and A1 sauce. Onions are already in the Gallo but if you wanna caramelize some I'm not against it.

What counts as a "burger" is determined solely by how people use the word.

A ground beef patty on a bun is a hamburger, ground turkey is a turkey burger, a portobello cap is a portobello burger. A fried chicken breast or fish fillet on a bun, however, are called chicken or fish sandwiches, respectively.

There's no hard and fast rules defining what's what. These are simply how the words are used, and meaning is determined by use.

Only in America do they call meat on a bun a "sandwich."

Why wouldn't they? It's a filling between two pieces of bread so it clearly meets the definition.

You're bored.

This is not what this thread is for. Please talk about what burgers you like.

Where are you from that a fried chicken breast or whole piece of fish is considered a burger when put on a bun? It would be one thing if they were ground up and formed into a patty first, but a solid piece of meat does not a burger make.

I like fishburgers.

Australia

>australia
>relevant

You can butcher the language and marry kangaroos for all the rest of the world cares.

>tens of thousands of miles of beautiful coastline
>gorgeous weather
>interesting native wildlife
>arts
>culture
>just the right amount of immigrants so there's good places to get food, but they're not everywhere you go
>hottest women
>stomping abbos
Tell me why Australia isn't the best country.

Never said it wasn't a good country, just that's it's completely irrelevant to the rest of the English speaking world. Also, I thought you were full.

It's not just Australia that calls a chicken burger a chicken burger. Ask a European or someone from Britain and they'll say the same thing.

THICC bacon , cheddar , bbqsauce , onions , sup

Yeah you're right, it is a chicken burger. Fuck the brainless seppo cunt.