1500 to invest in crypto
how do i 10x -1000x my gains

>inb4 everyone chills their bags

margin trade on bitmex

how can I do this when I am in the USA

Mmm, tasty chilled bags

get a vpn
if you sign up from another country you can log in later with a US IP

Turn on VPN and make an account. Once you have account, you can use it wherever.

all in LINK

This. Trade with 100x margin to get a100x return.

can I just use tor

HST. Being added to one of the top exchanges soon. Excellent team and use case. Working product. Reported news coming that will "shock the world" according to the team on telegram. Very bullish.

i've been thinking about

HBT
RMT
KIN
LINK
LEND

is this good?

20% ETH, 20% IOTA, 10% NANO, 30% ICX, 10% POLY, 10% BNTY.
Split ICX 50/50 into ICX/WAN after release.
Hodl until EOY.

bumps

what should i be at EOY

happier than a LINK investor

>diversifying 1500 that much

All in on RLX, hold til 2019, cash out a millionaire.

that's a legit point. on the other hand you could leave a small amount like that on an exchange.

>he thinks he can get 1000x gains after entering crypto in 2018

Ah, you'll soon learn that you're a bit late for that. I'll try not put you down too much though.

>buying nano
>shitting on link
Kys my guy

but user someone told me this is just the beginning

They lied, im sorry i know you dont want to hear it but pocket change to millions days are over, you might and i do mean might as in mabye you will maybe you wont turn that into 10k-15k but dont expect much more then that
Alot of newcomers are going through "cope" and are tring to convince themself they are not turning up to the party at 7am the next morning

real estate coin?

nigga what is wrong with you

you didnt accidentally type RLC right

Boldpure is the next 1000x

RBlock

Is it too late for 10x gains? I have $200k in crypto right now. I went all in with my savings of $80k, then added $20k more six months later.

10x is all I need for $1M after taxes (I live in burgerland).

Don't listen to these troglos x10 is still doable, just be smart, pick wisely don't FOMO/Panic sell and you will be fine

>30% NANO
>0% NEO

Not going to make it. Kys

Link please.
Not on coinmarketcap or google

when did u start?

Buy LINK.

Hold for 3 years.

Retire.

You kinda sound like the guy that thinks that the party is over at 1 AM because the chads arrived :^)

>he doesn't read white papers

yeah maybe not 1000x, but you're gonna do really damn well picking the right tokens.

I went $80 into ETH in August 2017... Then FOMO'd 50% into BTC right after BTC went up to $16k, then FOMO'd half my BTC into BCH after BCH went up to $5k (due to news of coinbase adding it...).... So a few months but I fucked up a lot and really only got saved because I bought 300 NEO around $30-40 and was holding 30% of my ETH stack once it started rising from $350ish up to $450 (at which point, I increased my ETH holding back up to 50%...)

So far, I feel like a complete brainlet who has made a bunch stupid buy high / sell low mistakes but still managed to stay ahead for now... >_

The decision token, ok shill it to me and i might buy in

PLEASE HELP

RBLOCK NAO