What memes does this board have

what memes does this board have

like seriously i never see any memes come out of this board despite it having a relatively decent share of site traffic compared to some other minor boards like Veeky Forums who have generated sitewide memes like Stirnerposting.

'go 'za.

I was actually prompted to make this thread after seeing this meme for the first time on /tv/, I realized that in the past 10 years I had never ever seen anything that indicated this board had people posting on it.

Stay the fuck off of /tv/. It's become a complete cesspool of racism and misogyny.

You're a big 'go

>Head in the sand.
go' za has even made it onto the Chicago Pizza Wikipedia page.

>/tv/
No wonder you're an epic memester

beaner/mexican meme as if anyone cares what mexicans think and eat..

>my chalupa is soo authentic
>oaxaca is bess

for 'za

bitch, Veeky Forums invented the bacon weave and the meatroll. when your memes are that outstanding you don't need to work hard ever again.

otherwise, Joey the fat Nutella guy is ours, that's been pretty popular recently

>Joey
Fuck right off, faggot.

>he judges the value of a board by the amount of shitposting that leaks out of it

a light touch here in regards to memes, you dont want to overpower the thread

that's not what a meme is fucking hang yourself

Summer.

Ja/ck/ is spilling over to /tv/

Sogwich, tastes like taste, that butchered deer in a bathtub, sad crab, fazolis, idk what else I don't keep track of memes really

The board used to give good advice, it didnt have shit posters.

Except the guy posting pictures of japanese food.

Go back to tumblr if you feel the brainwashing wearing off

How is he a shit poster?

Jack shitposting started on /tv/.
It spilled over into Veeky Forums.

Because the guy single handidly kept his threads alive for days spamming pics of japanese food. If it was tits on /b/ hed be banned.

As for oc memes. Himilayian pink salt, milk jar guy, progun posting and copper saucepans. Theres no real shit post for Veeky Forums users, so theres never been a major uprising of sages and mod bullshit.

Let me remind you of our friends who bring up Chicago pizza every thread

Yeah but thats not a meme the way its understood on other boards. People arent ironically pretending to like Chhicago or NY pizza if theyre from Chicago or NY.

also, PHS guy, though he's not really a meme

Ch ch chives.
I have some chicken breasts.
What goes well with ramen?

I miss milk jar guy.

>dinner, Veeky Forums, and you?