Explain how this can even reach $100 at EOY?

Explain how this can even reach $100 at EOY?

Supply and demand. Next question please

The only reason it hasn’t already is because EOS is taking market share from us. EOS is just a shitty copy of Chainlink.

Marines, we must destroy EOS. We will crash EOS with no survivors.

the value will go up dumbfuck

Would take quite a dump for it to fall from 777 but it could happen if Sergey dies in a pie eating contest.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap

THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

lmfao that was hilarious

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you alllll

nice try faggot after the burden is on nolinkers to explain how why it CANT reach $100 EOY

By surpassing $99,99

Erc20 token
Will mega increase in value when vitaliks are worth more fiat

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>giving the most vague answer possible

>giving the most correct answer possible

And what makes you think the demand will be that high?

just the temp of the market and how big of a problem the project is going after. plus with it legitimately only being loved by Veeky Forums is a good sign for when its discovered by the masses

There's a small reddit community and twitter accounts with like 2k followers. Right now it's the definition of under the radar.

>He doesn’t know

So what are your predictions for its price after the conference?

For a price of $100, the market cap will be $35 billion dollars. Do you really think that is achievable?

I think a price of around $10-15 is more realistic.

No shit genius, which is why I asked. Thanks for pointing it out though, it really wasn't apparent.

Demand being low is the point of LINK, you don't send it around, you lock it up in nodes. It's like all those PoS-shitcoins in that regard, except that locking the tokens up actually serves a purpose here.

MADMAN!

The singularity is not a meme. If the tech works out (it looks like it will) and there's demand from huge industry partners (it looks like there is), then there will be no tokens around to sell very soon. What happens with the price then is anyone's guess. As long as whales have ICO bags to unload it will remain calm but as soon as the market decides to not sell anymore, we're off to the promised land.

like bitconnect's value?

The only purpose of the LINK token is to be used by nodes as collateral, so the more collateral a node has the more expensive contracts it will be able to service.
99% LINK won't be traded.

If the network is used by banks and companies, it will go much higher than that. You also have to account for the entire crypto marketcap increasing.

honestly im relatively new in this whole cryptomarket but some things are just to obvious to ignore. the price to me doesnt 100% matter because as i am going to run a node so if this project accomplishes anything close to what they have set out to do it will explode but the passive income will be supreme.

DYOR brainlet

>but...I made a thread on Veeky Forums

you are a MANIAC

bingo my friends

>ask question
>doesn't answer it
>wastes his time here
>b-b-brainlet
Feel free to shit up some other thread.

Honestly. If you remember anything, remember this: we will Kill EOS in the name of Chainlink.

Why did this shoot up recently?

Look at what industries utilize contracts. Literally every industry known to man. Just think of companies wanted to save $ by ditching their overpriced shitlord lawyer. It would save an assload of money. Think how big this will get once it integrates with Securities trading. Stop being an ADHD Brainlet for one second and sit down and read the fucking white paper.

>makes thread asking dumb questions
>surprised when people laugh at him

>unironically spends his free time in said dumb thread
You really having a slow day huh?

it cant, its just a meme from Veeky Forums, created by a Russian scammer to delude newfags

Still accumulating?

Link is clearly the most innovative and useful player in cryptocurrencies, it's literally Ethereum but with a wider range of application.

If you aren't buying as much link as you can on a daily basis, you are really fucking up.

Rather a slow day than a slow brain mate. Glad I don’t have to depend on a meme board for actual information, I just come here to shitpost.

>supply being low
but other than, correct, Marines
-+$100-$1,000 = utility for legacy systems to effectively purchase the usage of smart-contract technology of the future without having to overhaul their systems AND multiply that by the speculation AND multiply that by the returns from pooling/staking
Although, the timeline is speculative, marines. Meme magic alone will not make this happen. If the nodes really do work as intended, we better shill and work at this harder than /pol/ did during the elections. But I don't think that will be a problem, considering the religious following this project is gathering, lol

Yo, how many of these linkies do I need to make it, bros?

>I just come here to act retard- I mean shitpost on purpose
Reading up on what it does won't explain why it suddenly will spike to $100. This board has been shilling that price and I asked why, is this too hard for that tiny brain of yours to comprehend frogboy?

Marine, you best gather 10,000-20,000 for a shot at a comfy NEET life
See above. I meant
> multiply that by the returns from pooling/staking
Better wording would be: each interest group reinforces each other: the customers, node-holders / stakers, and speculators.
This is why BTC grew from strength to strength. It had multiple, reinforcing network effects

Alpha net was announced ahead of schedule.

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.

New pasta?

Im a big data consultant, heavy interests in BC

I have a presentation in the upcoming months about smart contracts

I will shill the fuck out of LINK when my bags are ready

how did bitconnect even have so much money put into it its the most blatant scam I've ever seen. Is this what happens when Normie's flood into crypto

>Reading up on what it does won't explain why it suddenly will spike to $100.

Here is some insider information, it won’t.

Thanks for agreeing with me then jackass.

LOL Link being $100 EOY is worst case scenario

LINK will be between $500-1000 EOY easy. This coin is so insane its unbelievable.

You have thin skin and should probably stop posting. You seem to be taking insults personally, I think Reddit is more suitable.

>can't take being called a jackass
>y-y-your feefees are hurt
You can feel free to go back any time now. No one will miss you.

It won't

you are a MANIAC

market cap doesn't exist retard

Link absolutely BTFO market selling my entire stack now

This

Coming from the guy who got so triggered by my original post that he had to defend himself for 5+ post.

You made a thread asking people about why link would even reach $100 thinking those random shills threads had any weight to them at all. You’re a brainlet for making this thread and you’re a brainlet for trying to defend yourself from looking stupid and failing horribly.

>pic related, it’s you

enjoying the banter. keep it boys

It's not a coin bruv, get it right

>you’re a brainlet for trying to defend yourself from looking stupid and failing horribly.
He says as he still obsesses and hangs around my thread which he only shitposted in.
He says as he didn't contribute a single thing while other people who actually knew what they were talking about explained it.
He says as he unironically wojakposts.
I can't wait to see what other ebin brainlet wojak meme awaits me with your next damage control response.

It's over you guys. My friend who is always loosing money decided to buy link. He's already at lost, again. He doomed us all.

I've done my research on Link. My sources suggest that it will stay super stinky, and $1000 EOY is achievable.

Why would I contribute anything productive to a shit thread? Not worth the effort, you made zero effort to dyor so you deserve nothing more than brainlet images because that’s what you are.

To the other people spoonfeeding, they are only encouraging this behavior. If someone makes an effort then they should be rewarded but, dumb post like “redpill me on x”, “explain why this [insert shitcoin] will be x by eoy” deserve shitposting.

getting sick of these mcap retards

Thanks, will make sure to make more of these threads in the future. I'm sure your unwavering obsession with me will ensure my threads are constantly bumped.

Holy fuck, please tell me you don't really believe this and tell everyone this...

unironically buying 100k

i put in 1000 when it was 45c. so at least itll be a 100x

New Pasta al dente

How demand would that high?

I FEEL IT

Biz tards fantasy. It won't. Be lucky to reach 1 dollar before it dumps.

you are a MANIAC

>In law school
>put all my money and savings in LINK
> I'm the only person in my school who is gonna make it because all my classmates will be jobless