Giving advice to those who want

Ok Veeky Forums, I was once desperate for money when I suddenly read someone here mentioning vechain went it was 17cents. I did my research, and eventually went all in at 29 cents. I am grateful and also have expanded my portfolio in the meantime. Now I want to give advice to those who want some, so feel free to ask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNoL4IE8GqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the next ven

And yes, i will truly give the advice I believe would be the best

how many black dicks can you fit in your mouth ?

VET is the next VEN. It's not over.

Should I sell all my ICX, Stellar, NEO and Walton for more Ven and Link?

There is no next ven, it really is unique and has a lot in store for the upcoming months. But wanchain will make you some very comfy gains if you can get some EARLY

what's the best non-asian coin

shouldnt we be asking the guy who recommended vechain to you and not you?

How long are you willing to hold? Problem with icx has been bad marketing, and communication. It's pretty much at the bottom now. Vechain is going through a rebrand now and has an event the 26th. If the news disappoints, it will correct but until the 25th, sure gains

Shariacoin

Get out

Sell walton,stellar and neo, buy ven and move some sure profits on 26th ( 1hour before the rebranding event)

I can hold for a long time but I feel like im missing better opportunities

Best non-asian coin? You mean for a quick short term flip or stable long term gains?

ICX is near or close to the bottom, no need to sell. Like I have said before, get your hands on Wanchain! If they give out a date or time of exchange release, stay up if you have to

long term

What's the best I can do with 400€?

man why does it have to be a non-asian coin? I believe vechain has the most comfortable gains. Profit is profit user, no?

Wanchain if you can get it the first few seconds it hits an exchange. Afterwards diverse and put into vechain (other coins as well if you want)

ok then, thoughts on OMG?

Interesting. Can I ask why do you think it's going to perform better than other projects?

>the first few seconds
>wanting to get cucked by a whale selling to himself at a 1000% markup
Hmmmm no.

Used to be a hype coin in 2017. Since then they have taken a step back but launching of plasma network will be a game changer

Buy in early and sell within 10 minutes at the top. Buy in once the market has calmed down

Well not sure if it will perform better but since it's getting launched from its ico and has a pretty low marketcap, it will give some nice profit. It has an alliance with aion and icon (those have had nice gains since ico launch). 107mil circulating supply with the kind of hype it has also helps. Anyway always do your own research and read about it. Do so and you should be convinced

For today: youtube.com/watch?v=pNoL4IE8GqI
Lisk relaunch event should give some profit

Of course. Right now I am reading the whitepaper. Two projects that I find really interesting are Bottos (BTO) and Agoras (AGRS). What are your thoughts?

Thanks for the advice. It sucks to be poor.

If they announce that 4 letter acronym then you'd be ripping up your golden ticket

Well i said this strategy for sure profit. I will follow the event and adapt. I expect good news to will hold.I don't see pobc happen yet. BMW however...

How in gods cock did Ven hit 3 billion if it only started trading September 2017 ? That's truly mindblowing.

Op your take on Sumo ?

Guys before i answer the questions: 25min til relaunch event of lisk (look at the price, you are wasting minutes and money)

>yes goy buy my bags at a 1000% markup so you can have a 1% shot at selling them for 1050%
>no don't just wait a few minutes until the waters clear and the price is much more reasonable
Any other horrid advice or is this thinly veiled Wan shilling larp done?

The BMW rumour has been thrown around so it is most likely the big thing during the rebranding event.

What does this imply?

Sure profit...trying to focus on binance but it's kinda lagging. Just look at the graph

anyway it was a quick profit. Now if you are not follwing the event, don't invest in it

Bottos has caught my attention has well, not fully convinced. As for agoras, no idea

I bought 9.5 LSK because you seem serious (my faith in Veeky Forums killed me a few times, but also helped me twice. Time will tell...). How much do you think it will rise?

Well, the people behind this seem serious, and the ex-Neo staff sells. About Agoras, check the whitepaper. The applications are revolutionary, and the guy behind this is a gifted israeli with previous experience.

Do not expect a spectacular rise. Are you watching the event? If not, sell since you got in a bit late. To be honest, I don't invest much in ico's

I'm about to buy $2000 of this, any reason not to?

same marketing team that has worked with mercedes before is taking care of the relaunch

What do you think of NAS, their team is stacked with the CEO being the founder of NEO and they will release mainnet next month.

Good call. Especially the hype factor and should be some nice profit

I agree and it is a very solid coin, only thing missing is their marketing (exposure)

what's your opinion on datawallet?

any options on

QASH
FOTA
ELA

Go wank op . You got told to invest snd did like a good boy. Nobody should listen to you

Snd?

Hang yourself.

I like qash. Haven't looked at the other ones desu. Have a look at cmt, might have something nice happening

search and destroy

at the time of me making the call, you will still have gotten profit out of it. I did mention to sell if not keeping an eye on the event. So go fuck yourself

>you
"anyway it was a quick profit. Now if you are not follwing the event, don't invest in it"

anyway for those who invested: lisk core 1.0 in 4-6 weeks

Watching the stream and read the website. Just bought 3 LISK