IExecRLC

Should I sell?

yes sell. pls sell :D i need a lower price

Don't sell at a loss. Hold at least through March.

checked
rlc is a long term hold, you might as well chase other moon missions in the meanwhile and get back into rlc later

I want to get in cheap so yes

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE DIGITS IN THIS THREAD?!?!?

Quads confirm it's over for RLC

press S to spit on its grave

Dubs confirming quads within 6 messages. Am I being manipulated here by the bogs??

1000+ bag of RLC = 1kk usd in 3 years

Fuck I hope so bro I’m holding 600 RLC

Marketing starts this spring and you want to sell now?
Do yourself a favour, stop checking CMC until this summer. You don't but RLC wanting a quick moon, you buy it knowing that the devs are keeping things under wraps until they have more to show for it. Would you prefer quick hype and then a huge dump like with vaporware?

then buy more as it drops

I’ll be set with 600k brah
I’m a simple man with simple pleasures

Will pick some more up in a while when it drops further. I have learned from the last alt bleed in October about holding no matter what. I think this is a great project, but over the next two weeks it is going to bleed further and further.

I find RLC and coins in the 100+ on CMC are less volotile and don't bleed as much. Less weak hands since not a lot of normies know about them and even fewer manchildren hold them.

Yeah I thought I was getting a good deal at 16k sats...this will go under 10k now I feel. Not enough interest at the moment to sustain it. I will definetely be back in the future.

Same, all I want is to retire and live in my small house until the world ends

When I first bought rlc it was the only coin that gave me really good profit. But now it's been bleeding. What are you predictions?

Sell, now, it will dump to 9k, that's where I'm getting in.

>1000+ bag of RLC = 1kk
>1kk
is that some new burger's measure system?

It keeps going down