The world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm, No! No! No!

The world is not anymore the way it used to be, mmm mmm, No! No! No!

My wive still doesn't believe in me!

thanks just dumped 500k

>tfw watch your $1million worth of nano become 300k and dropping

I dumped it too very large amount. Fuck this shit.
Nano is doomed.

That is actually really sad... I never had xrb but this could be any coin... scary

This is pretty much every coin right now.

>xrb will not dump when added on binance

You should fucking sell their network is not secure. They are fucking unloading in a periodical interval (really big bags are being unloaded) this will eventually go to 0.

Glad I got mine when it was ~ 9000 sats, shoulda sold when it peaked at 225,000 sats, F ME.

Wait, what is nano and what is happening to it?

Just don’t invest in shitty projects. Pretty easy really. And also if you invest in a shitty project sell when it is confirmed to be shit and bugged. Gaiblocks holders confound me

Lol, make me some sweet dip to buy this gorgeous coin, stupid fucks.

My GAS airdrops from NEO already provide me with $300 monthly.

plus ONT airdrop

Auroracoin 2.0

STOP BUYING SHITS

If it isn't clear to you by now that they're a scam, you're stupid. Every random slimey fuck with a computer and basic coding knowledge has made his own coin by now so he could get in on them crypto millions. They don't care how they do it, they'll just rattle off nice specs that their coin doesn't even actually have. Then you get fucked over when the inevitable word comes out that it sucks and there's never going to be adoption for it in anything.

The time for making money in shits is over. Only bet on established coins (BTC, LTC, ETH) or sure things like XRP, VEN, XMR

All the money is in swing trading right now, or betting on the sure things and hodling.

Retard

this would have worked last year, but not this year

It's the same chart for every single alt

BTC dumps.. alts dump
BTC pumps.. alts dump

betting on established coins (BTC) is how you get grandpa returns.
anyone with basic coding knowledge could fork BTC too.