Convince me to go all in on EOS (I have ~180k)

convince me to go all in on EOS (I have ~180k)
if you do I'll send you $50 worth of eth at the end of this thread
post address

Other urls found in this thread:

busy.org/@eosgo/eos-innovation-in-decentralization
eos.io/faq.html
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/760oqz/eos_might_be_a_money_laundering_scheme_suspicious/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t want your money. I’ll instead alleviate your concerns point by point. I’m confident that EOS is near bulletproof.

What are your concerns?

Honestly, read this: busy.org/@eosgo/eos-innovation-in-decentralization

When you’re done, come back itt. If you still have questions, we will address them one by one.

The logo is a chestahedron, it has more 7 faces.
Link will go to $1k EOY and logo has 6 faces. That makes it 1000/6 = $166,67 per face.
7 faces * $166,67 = $1166 EOY get in now or stay poor

0x2160050A37C1eE91751440b8383574a881080D28 I accept EOS and LINK only

kek

Go look at the top used ethereum dAPPS and then look at what is being built on EOS...

Does anyone have price predictions for this year?

hint: token economics is the single most important factor when you try to shill a coin

solid analysis, just bought 100k

Owning EOS is like owning NASDAQ AND owning EVERYTHING listed on it. Over a billion dollars will be injected by VC firms who specialize in selecting new projects that will moon. These projects will be funded and then airdrop tokens instead of doing ICOs. Block.one will receive not only equity in the parent companies, but at least 10% of all of the airdrops. EOS is positioned to create more millionaires in history, it is positioned to dethrone Bitcoin, and block.one is positioned to be the first trillion dollar company.

These are the facts.

EOS is positioned to create more millionaires than anything else in history*

Going all in with $180k, assuming you hold, means you can fucking retire in a few years probably with over $30mm.

You’re welcome, dude.

I just went all in last night. I think soon it's going to slowly start creeping up till june when the main net launches. It's going to launch with 1000 dapps. People are going to build operating systems on eos and already started on the test net. This shits gonna change a lot of shit.

Veeky Forums needs to learn. If trillions pour into crypto, smart money will drive EOS into the most psychotic bull run in history.

If EOS were to achieve the relative market cap of a $50k BTC 1 EOS would = $1500 or so. Imagine a $250k Bitcoin. Imagine EOS becoming number 2. Imagine people finally knowing enough about crypto that EOS dethrones Bitcoin. Imagine a $5000 EOS. That would make 10,000 EOS worth $75MM, 1,000 EOS worth $7.5MM, and 100 EOS worth $750k.

Screenshot this. K? M.

If you want to speculate until mainnet, people will jump on it because it's the "better eth" and if ethereum did reach 1k so can eos right? So normies will pump this shit, just because it can 1k eoy like eth did.(Yes it's a greater fools theory)

Buy now, dump at $100+ around mainnet launch.

There are 10x more EOS than ETH. If ETH was $1000 and EOS was $100 they would effectively be tied. If ETH hit $10,000 and EOS hit $1,000 they would effectively be tied.

Normies believed ripple can surpass bitcoin(in price), they barely understand mcap. Do you think they'll care ?

We’re going to be rich aren’t we.

I have 10k EOS. When $10mm?

you guys know that the EOS token is a way for the dev to finance the mainet?
They are going to dump their bags, plus they state that they will not be held responsible for a crash of the EOS token when it happens.

If you do it. You will be a millionaire easily. Just do it. Like Michael Jordan. Push that button you slut, you know u want to. Millionaire. Millionaire. Millionaire. Hookers and coke.

You like take a jacuzzi with me? I only let top EOS holders see my hairy nips.

source

block.one is building the EOS.IO Software but it will not configure and/or launch any public blockchain platform adopting the open source EOS.IO Software (the “EOS Platform”). Any launch of an EOS Platform will occur by members of the community unrelated to block.one. Third parties launching the EOS Platform may delete, modify or supplement the EOS.IO Software prior to, during or after launching the EOS Platform.

The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.

eos.io/faq.html

The EOS Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, including, without limitation, any uses, purpose, attributes, functionalities or features on the EOS Platform.

I remember I used to FUD this constantly too back when I was still accumulating. :^)

23. Where do the proceeds from the EOS Token distribution go?
Proceeds from the EOS Token distribution will be the revenue of block.one.

24. What does block.one plan to use proceeds from the EOS Token distribution for?
As a private company, proceeds of the EOS Token distribution will be utilized by block.one in its sole discretion. block.one intends to use certain of the proceeds for general administration and operating expenses, as well as to build a blockchain consulting business focusing on helping businesses re-imagine or build their businesses on the blockchain, developing more open source software that may be helpful to the community and building decentralized applications using EOS.IO Software.

if you buy a Dan Larimer project you deserve what you get
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/760oqz/eos_might_be_a_money_laundering_scheme_suspicious/

refute it then

honestly what I see when I read their FAQ is a clever way to make it so fill of jargon that you can't really understand what they are trying to say, and that is a red flag.

shut up faggot that shit is true for any ico or coin you buy. These guys are just smart enough to protect themselves from whiny cucks like you.

EOS $100 this year. $1000 in 2019. Screencap or not idgaf

roll

I'm going to laugh at the exit scam and the bagholders after the ICO has ended, that's for sure.

rolling

I'm gonna laugh when EOS flips ETH that's for sure. You're a fucking moron, you know that, right?

do not have 180k but thinking of doing the same. seems like the smart play. I am not sure. your eth is comfy in cold storage.

let me suck your dick and i will admit i'm a moron

>I'm going to laugh at the exit scam and the bagholders after the ICO has ended, that's for sure.
Novogratz invested in the EOS ecosystem plus Block.One has 100 million EOS tokens. Why the fuck would they not develop the software and make their share dump to $0?

Brainlets like you are pathetic seriously, imagine if you were the EOS team. Whats the point of exit scamming lmao when you can just release the software you have in testnet and turn you from rich to disgustingly rich.

Not to mention the Bithump CEO is the EOS representative for Korea. You really think these fuckers will exit scam?

Review this thread carefully, and then decide on XRP.

Ok. But only if I can suck yours after

block.one intends to engage an independent third party auditor who will release an independent audit report providing further assurances that block.one has not purchased EOS Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period or traded EOS Tokens (including using proceeds from the EOS Token distribution for these purposes). This report will be made available to the public on the eos.io website.

uh. . . . . . can someone refute ?

>an independent audit report providing further assurances that block.one has not purchased EOS Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period or traded EOS Tokens
Uhhh they developed EOS, they have 100m EOS.

no homo

Buy EOS and Cardano.

>2 words
PEDO Coin
>3 words
"Me Too" campaign
>1 word
HODL

buy eos its good

0x0717432De49916EA17dA5970D82d0988ea5E19B6

I hope so. I'll design a lambo covered in posts like yours.

I would rather convince you to not buy EOS to not waste your money instead.
Will I get 50 for that as well?
Last guy I told to dump ICX at all time high promised some ETH as well.

If you think you can convince people not to buy EOS then I think you don’t know enough about EOS

I will unironically buy 5000 EOS if someone can address my concerns about Dan Larimer abandoning bitShares and Steemit, both of which were also going to be 'revolutionary', what about EOS makes it better? Does it have special partners or advisors? An amazing whitepaper?

I will reward a good answer with 0.05 ETH.

BitShares and Steem are DACs that run themselves. He’s a ship builder. He’s stated repeatedly he has huge financial incentives to stay with block.one and will continue to improve EOS. B1 could hire people as good as Dan even if he did leave. That company is so loaded. If you need further convincing you’re stupid.

wondering this as well. good question hopefully someone enlightens us

You want me to convince you
Here it goes you could die in 2019 and you missed out to spend your life comfy 0x949d9f0350e97b09445461343fae1ca5dcfc71ec

Watch Ivan on Techs video he kinda answers this question.

Basically the other two projects are their own applications with a single use case while EOS is an operating system. He said he wants to build eos so that he has a platform to deploy future projects on

Buying EOS today is like investing in Microsoft windows 95
0x480f55a93f1d37678c21b45fa4b0e4823980d7b2

No go all in BCH$

Bitcoin Cash

research research research

Ivan on techs interview with Dan

That should sell you on EOS