LISK REBRAND MOON GETTHEFUCKINHERE

2X INC BOYS REBRANDING IN A FUCKIN HOUR!! LETS GO! SO GLAD I ALL IN THIS SHIT THIS MORNING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNoL4IE8GqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2OdMStAiw
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone is desperate

I'm in ehehehe grmpflll hee

youtube.com/watch?v=pNoL4IE8GqI

ITS ACTUALLY MOONING THOUGH DONT YOU GUYS LIKE MONEY

>NEO of Germany

They don't trust real projects with real people in real offices.

This is the mother of all moon missions, it's gonna rise even faster than LTC did yesterday. and this is 30 mins before the stream even starts. I feel bad for anyone that isn't holding a bit of this right now

It's mooning right now you fags, get in

Fuck, i have sold 300 lisk when btc was crashing and i didnt buy dip. i have only 800lsk right now. Am i gonna make it?

Thsi is the typical pump and sell the news.
Let's see what happens after the stream.
I'm bullish on this long-term.

Everyone waiting
>Beeeeeecccccoooneeeeeeeee

You mean dumping . Always dump before announcements.

jesus fucking price

It's just a reeeeee brand ? Nothing else ?

>wooooaaaaahhh

There are more people than for the LINK presentation

wtf is that belt?

Well thats the rebrand

roadmap, brand, everything

I really don't understand why people people care about a rebrand at all. I can understand a bit if the name is absolute dogshit (Antshares), but a slightly changed logo, or going from Ven to Vet doesn't really change anything fundamental about the project, and "buying for the rebrand" is just asking to get dumped on when people inevitably sell the news.

> TUDAA!
> *cameraman stumbles from the powerful spell*

BIG REBRAND
LISK IS NOW LISK

WOW

>Rebrand

xD

"Lisk" is not a bad brand.
So much could have gone wrong with a stupid brand.

lmao they're begging for a dump. Big event for literally nothing

Please clap

Why so many empty seats?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2OdMStAiw
rebranding video

is this a joke?

Worst cameraman ever

This is the most underwhelming and circular presentation i have ever seen

site looks garbage what were they thinking?

rebrand is priced in, also considering how bad this presentation is going, you should expect a massive dump.

DUMP IT

Fuck sake, they better hit us with a big fucking game-changer at the end of this. These guys have nothing to say tonight.

piece of shit

I could fall asleep listening to this guy

its already dumping like the shitcoin it is

As a developer, actually seems solid so far.

Would you prefer another BITCONEEEEEEEEEECT guy?

Id prefer they dont spend an hour for the equivalent of a 5 min presentation

Ive pulled together fucking college powerpoint presentations fucked up the morning of and had more direction with my presentations than this guy.

Clapping for an avatar lmao.

That is a problem for people here. They prefer a Justin from fucking Tron then (maybe little autistic) solid developers.

hmm... it seems that they want to mass adopt this shit. Some explanation in this presentation is for literally brainlets.

> mass adoption of smart contracts written in JavaScript

Yeah buddy, we all know this will never work, we just want the gains okay?

lmao

Ok now they piss me off with their useless explanations. This was supposed to be a relaunch event not a fucking tutorial.

apparently investors didnt like it and sell?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk/

It’s crashing!! Get out whilst you still can!!!

Dev here. Why wouldn't this work? Solidity is basically a JS clone. They are just restricting the use via SDK instead of restricting use via making a new language.

sell faggots sell for the dear god

>do the testing for us faggots
lmao jesus christ

$14 EOD

Unfortunately for us, redditors write history.

100% agreed. Honestly, I do not care that much about tech, but if this will push price up, then it is good for me.

W-why is LSK falling?

Volume really picking up too! Why the fuck do retards buy for a fucking rebrand anyway? I already asked that earlier, nobody answered. Hope you all sold in time. You did sell, right?

The problem is, this is not a fancy event but a boring presentation for programmers so far.
It's a open platform where anybody can build on, so no partners to announce like with NEO and other platforms.

Steve Jobs is back. Mooning soon!

As a developer, actually seems solid so far.

Dang, the Lisk cartels got their shills out huh?

Holly shit!

>Where are the partnerships?!
>Where are the examples of apps?!
>Where are developers that already want to do ICO's?
>Where is the excitement?!

This a fucking boring presentation about BLOCK CHAIN not Lisk. Its all technology this technology that... block chain is awesome. Now look at our site... well good for you you made a site in year.

*bravo Lisk*

Also the people in the crowd are dead as fuck. It feels like *please clap* ...

Price is drooooooooping

someone should ask them "when moon?" i would literally die laughing

The Future of this depends on the Adoption from Programmers.

Well no Core 1 to be announced...

Most programmers are fat and lazy. Making them learn something, instead of sticking with wat works means LESS will fail. Hold them heavy bags

imagine sitting their, listening to them, then check their portfolio and see "oh shit everyone is dumping lisk, wtf am i doing here"

Lisk is javaScript, everyone should know how to program on this right?

Same thing was said about FUN. And it's gone to shit

boring . Lisk is worth billions for what?

Why are you writing this, guys?

If we had common sense in the crypto-space, I think most stuff would drop 90% in a flash.

not what i expected... so disappointing.

price is tanking hard holy shit

how the fuck did they get so much money?

So...?

That's fine. Sell it. Do whatever you want. Price will likely go even lower. I'm not going to tell you to buy because you've made your mind already.

Patience is something younglings just don't possess.

Lol of course always buy after the dump tho. The news is actually good but normies don't understand why it's good they just know to sell the news. So let that shit tank and buy the dip. When the volume is low buy they have core 1.0 out in 4-6 weeks. Just be sure to wait until the volume is low.

Your way is the way of the dinosaur.

I'll take that as a compliment. Your life is so gullible, you resort to capturing memes for your insecurity.

Get out and clean your room.

>they have core 1.0 out in 4-6 weeks
I've been hearing this for almost a year
except it was 1-2 weeks, not 4-6

Does this new logo signify a ChainLink partnership or are they simply giving up and reselling LINK tokens after dropping Lisk development?

The dev sounded extremely nervous when it came to talking about when it was going to be released

LOL this is getting dumped so hard you bunch of faggots

They're waiting for Arks core release so they can steal it, dirty rats