WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

jesus this gookcoin can't do anything but bleed out, can it?

gookd.

the only part of this I am enjoying is the fact that some people bought this at $10 or even $12,

semi-big boys sold to put their money in BTC

the old dynamic from dec. is back on this one too:
BTC up -> ICX down

used to be the opposite for weeks now

>the ethereum of korea

Just have some patience

I would get in but knowing how many bagholders there are it would suck during the 'recovery'

> Anger
This is exactly what I wanted to hear from Veeky Forums

Thank you all for the cheap ICX

>people actually bought this without expecting to hold for a year +

Reminds me of people who bought ETH shortly after main net and would panic when the price wouldn't move for a few weeks. This coin has some high potential to reach triple digits once it fleshes out its roadmap over the next year.

this is such a brainlet statememt lmao. its actually the opposite. the recovery is much faster because it has corrected and all weak hands are out you poor retard. read a book

This i guess

>think I found the floor at 50k sats
>double my stack
>dips to 40k sats
>put half my btc in
>it can't possibly go any lower
>goes to 36k sats
B-buy the dip right?

fucking keep buying brainlet

and so it begins.
a new generation of bagholders has risen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hooooooooooow many kniveees,
must a man caaaaaatch

Icon unironically comprises about 40% of my portfolio (used to be 58% but Icon has tanked). I bought in at $4, $5, 6$, $8, and $10.50. It is one of my comfiest holds this year next to VeChain. You Stop looking at your portfolio and focus on long term investments.

I expected Icon to release its wallet in late January. That didn't happen. I expected Icon to release more features in early February after the conference. Instead of the Icon price soaring in February, it will happen over time as they release their advancements.

If Icon does not make significant advancements in 5 months I will worry. I am not concerned with week to week fluctuations of a cryptocurrency.

WELCOME TO THE MARINES

StochRSI absolutely on the floor three times in a row with no recovery. Never seen this before. There can't be anyone else left to sell.

Exactly this, thank you user.
People need to stop shitting their pants because a coin went down a few percent. I'm not worried about what the price will be the coming weeks, I care about what the prices will be end of this year. And believe me, ICX makes me feel comfy.

KEK i'm thinking of the absolute cringe youtube chat during the summit's livestream. so glad those faggots sold for a loss

those faggots are still holding. smart people sold during the summit

>There can't be anyone else left to sell
lol

Push it down another 50% and I can guarantee you sellers

My portfolio is beating the market just fine, even with a chunk of my position being in icx. Don't know what you retards were doing not being when it became 2 dollars again a couple weeks back.

You know what this reminds me of? Dogecoin during the 2014 Olympics and the Nascar thing. It never recovered after 2014 and it's now bleeding a slow death.