Are you ready?

How are you not worried about this Veeky Forums?
Isnt it already very obvious that bitcoin is gonna go down again?
A lot of you will be burning, so brace yourself.

bump

Pretty obvious. Ive been tethered for 2 days. Just didn't expect the whales to pump it this long.

yeh, sold an hour ago. i didnt think it'd pump so far either, so im getting into fiat while the going is good.

seems too strang to me that alts would bleed this much while this old piece of shit would keep pumping

I bought in with 25% of my cash today since we broke some important resistances. I'm saving the other 75% for a dip or if it never dips I'll continue to buy in at new resistance breaks.

Just sitting on the sidelines thinking you know exactly what will happen is for losers. Eventually you're wrong and you'll have fucked yourself badly not entering at all.

Whales trying to FOMO as many normies as possible. They want the cheap tokens in the next days.

I feel like we are very very close to the top. It might pump to $12k but take profits now if you want to survive the massacre.

What does this chart you posted prove? Humor a noob here.

how much btc you got total, if you don't mind me askin, my dude. You sound level headed and smart among this sea of angry fags

Tether, the escape currency for when BTC crashes, has the second highest volume after BTC

A lot of people are buying Tether because they expect BTC to dip.

It's obvious that btc is going down soon, all TA points to it crashing hard past 5k. Sell while you still can.

Thanks for the heads up, just tethered up. Ready to watch these brainlets post pink wojacks.

heh

Very nervous here. I tethered up immediately. 3k here we come!

and seeing thier pajeet faces will be priceless when btc goes back to 20k.

Oh yeah OP. I'm so worried. Shaking in my boots.

Laughing hard rn at all these 6k cucks, btc is only going up to lambo land. 50k eoy.

>dump it

if you look at every year of bitcoin existince, you can clearly see that it always had an bulltrap after new year/january and dropped below the lowest point before that trap.
If you assume that bitcoin is only going to go up the whole fucking year you are completly delussional.
Stop being to fucking emotional about this. This is money, not your crush.

Buy low sell high. Always have liquid on standby. It's literally impossible to lose money. I fucking tripled my stack from November to now and all I did was sell incrementally during the last bull run and buy back at 8k