Tonight

Salesforce partnership announcement within two hours.

I warned you earlier this day. Strap in boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, and you said 8PM GMT
FU OP

no, it was supposed to be right now. out

so you're the guy that said they would announce something 6 minutes ago and now it's 2 more hours?

Proof it

Proof?

That's in 51 minutes though.

Its GMT 19:00
You know its wintertime right?

1400est is right now

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

So what time GMT+1

Wishful thinking - I dont think there will be any more announcements before SXSW

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

8pm GMT he said, which is 5 mins.
He's full of shit, I'm still gonna check twitter anyway.

it is exactly 19:56 gmt dsu

Is this next level fud? Convince me I did not pool my money together with a bunch of autists who can't google timezones.

i cant because you did

fuck salesforce

Alright it’s 8pm GMT wherr the fuck is my moon

Well?

its sad to see fellow linkies fall for this

you said that every night, Pajeet, it is time to get a new job.

OP you said 2 p.m. eastern. That was 1 hour and 18 minutes ago. What happened?

FUCK YOU OP

youtube.com/watch?v=wAkCLpMtjlM

There won't be an announcement of a partnership. They have no reason to announce now. They're still months away from mainnet, and most Salesforce clients won't know what smart contracts are/won't care. They gain nothing from announcing this early.

fucking nigger op giving us false hope while LINK dumps into the pits of hell

There is no announcement at all, people have been fudding that all day today and when people ask for source they ignore them. If there is then great but there isnt it was just fud.

Why even bother looking? Look at the price after SXSW. Look at the price after mainnet. Any other point in time there's no point to be looking at the price. This market is dumb af and LINK's price will lag behind right up until the moment it skyrockets ahead. That's just the norm for projects building the rails.