What if BTC shoots straight to 13k?

Think about this biz bros.. if BTC hits 12.1k without a pullback, that would go against literally everybody's "TA". The FOMO run on that could cause it to go straight to 13. Before calling me a retard for whatever reason, remember that bitcoin has had a mind of its own in recent times.

> Before calling me a retard for whatever reason, remember that bitcoin has had a mind of its own in recent times
still a retard

crash to 5k is imminent

crash to 1 cent imminent
Satoshi's about to cash out

Buy VEN and bitcoin BTFO

True indeed

>WOW, what if BTC goes up like TEN FUCKING PERCENT?? shit would be absolutely nuts!!

kek, BTC fags are hilarious.

jesus christ your retardation is off the charts. If BTC goes to 13k it would be a confirmed reversal of "muh crash"

It would actually bleed all alts to hell if BTC did that.

Most of you fags bought in at $20k

NEW PARADIGM

>NEW PARADIGM

NEW PARADIGM

>NEW PARADIGM

NEW PARADIGM

>NEW PARADIGM

Already sold all my alt coins sir, now only fully BTC sir. Cannot wait to be rich!! Yuhuu

Up 10 percent is better than down 50 altcuck

remember btc went from 16k to 19k in 1 hour

You know why TA doesnt work on BTC? Because all the recent 'investors' are retarded normies and instagram models - no-one can predict how these bird brains can act/react

>the normie brain is a chaotic system
makes you think

And you wonder why they get so butthurt when you point out the obvious that BTC hasn't been doing too well in the last 2 months..

Dump your alts into LTC

its the inly one YTD (1/1/2018) with the best performance, its up +30% compared to BTC

we're going back to 90%+ dominance

no its because you can't predict stochastic processes with astrology thats why

it wont :)