Tell me why I should listen to you faggots and dump 10K into this piece of shit?

Tell me why I should listen to you faggots and dump 10K into this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

xlmpool.com/en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks just bought 100k

because, its just like ripple, except decentralized

fairx in april

waka waka
buy lumens for africa

You need to help the underserved nations and create a more inclusive financial system.

Ripple is decentralized, retard anyone can run validator.

Dont you want to help out africa???

Fairx, central banks, IBM, fast tx speed, non existent fees, you gain free lumens weekly. Whats not to like?

elon musk is going to back this because it helps africa.

screen shot this

Yes. It is the future currency of Wakanda.

So people in Africa will get gibs and be encouraged to reproduce more and create even more hungry mouths that they cant feed on their own.
Doesn't matter if you are racist or not, giving money to Africa is a human rights violation when you think about all those children who didn't ask to be born and who will inevitably starve.
Don't create suffering, don't throw your money away on Xlm.

You guys must be new. It's not ever going to reach a high amount per lumen. Look at the supply and cap. Most it will ever be might be a couple bucks. Not $10-20-50

>gain free lumens weekly
Wait what? explain this shit

>you gain free lumens weekly
How?

because its nearing support and will begin its reversal soon

1% inflation per year is distributed back to holders. You use Stellar Desktop Client and set the inflation destination.

xlmpool.com/en.html

> Ripple is decentralized, retard anyone can run validator.

kek you can validate they kicked you off the network and confiscated your funds. that is not 'decentralized' in any meaningful sense

It has been nearing "support" for like six weeks, then it pumps 2% or so, and somehow finds a new, even lower "support". There is no "support" for the price of this coin, which is a shame because it is fast and cheap to send, but also ran by retarded SJWs.

Because RSI on that one is near fucking 10%, and this shit aint going nowhere but down, top8 coin my ass, its going to explode to the moon soon, get in now or suck Tyrone's cock for lumens later

noone can confiscate your funds retard, they can only do that if you hold it on exchange, but they can do this with any coin, stop spreading FUD