Don't be like Kelvin user

don't be like Kelvin user
>buy and HODL what WILL make you rich

+ there is going to be free party hats

using blockchain for mass storage is literally the stupidest idea, in the history of blockchain ideas. You would have to be literally down syndrome retarded to think this is a good idea

Mongoloid

this x100

HUH HOW ISNT I TA GOOD IDEA LMAO

sounds like someone needs something to wear to all the winning

blocks' size

The IOTA Tangle is a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG), which means it is a blockless distributed ledger.

Nigger detected

Isnt this about PRL?
Blockchain cloud storage is a great idea bt technically worthless (like smart contracts without chainlink)
Someday the problem will be solved (with hardware) but we're not even close yet

Are you being serious?

Today it confirmed it will bypass China's firewall. This is going to the moon in the next few hours.

Yes... Was lurking the front page and saw that post
Dont hold this but I do know why a blockchain cloud storage might sound good but is just that, a good idea that dosent work

Not trying to shill or fud, I just happen to have read about this

Oyster protocol is on the tangle m8

Alright so its like an erc20 token but from IOTA?
Where is the data stored? In the tangle? How do they store heavy data there? Is it secure?

IF the tangle starts working it will be a winner. Your data will be cut into tiny pieces and spread all over the tangle. Once the network is launched it will operate on its own. It's fully decentralized. Only you can recover your file upload on the tangle with a private handle you receive upon uploading. It will be the most secure way of storing files. For large data storage the tangle needs to kick it up a notch first. But I expect great things for iota in 2018

forgot pic

it's some kind of silicon valley series shit

>Your data will be cut into tiny pieces and spread all over the tangle.

wouldn't that make it extremely slow for me to access that data?

wait so it IS an erc20 token but it communicates with the tangle? wouldn't that need a middlewear?

Femanon here, just getting into the crypto world.

Whats the name of this cryptocoin? Is it tron?

Brainlet

>communicates with the tangle?

While the IOTA Tangle (Directed Acyclic Graph) is used for data retention and Proof of Work negotiation between Nodes. The Smart Contract technology of the Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain is used to produce Oyster Pearls (PRL) (Oyster’s native token), therefore activating the unique token attributes that enables Oyster operation.

>Femanon here
don't do that, you (should) know the rules

also if you read for 2 seconds you would find the anser: Oyster Pearl Token, PRL

Fellow femanon here. Learn to do your own research and read around. The name has been mentioned. And of course
>tits or gtfo

yeah, the data is on the tangle and the token is used to access the data (sorta like chainlink's token is used to access the data on the network)

but IOTA tangle need's to communicate with the erc20 token somehow for this to work, through a smart contract most probably. for example: you send 1 PRL to this address and you receive this data from the tangle, since the tangle and ETH's blockchain can't comunicate you'd need a middlewear, like LINK or ARK (if they ever deliver)

how would it work without that?
again, I'm not shilling or fuding, just trying to have a conversation about the tech

post bobs pls sir

here you go....need a hat too?

Why? Explain yourself.

yes bobs pls sir sho de wey

sit on BTC til the market clears. alts bleeding out right now.