Why so many link shills recently?

Why so many link shills recently?

pnd scam

For real?

>recently
user I've been shilling since 15c

Yes. Don't buy this shitcoin.

A really savy individual and their inner circle bought LINK not early enough to make good profit and decided to con Veeky Forums with sheer memes and automated bots, it has been a success and they probably have made great profit of the vast majority of gullible retards

This isn't the first time they've done this either

Link is a building block necessary for the future of all crypto growth. Like GPS is to UBER, Chainlink provides the crucial component needed by all current and future SaaS companies to utilize blockchain.

Oh my DEFINITELY will NOT buy ;)

No it doesn't.

Ok, so a secure, private, decentralized oracle is not needed?

All the LINK movement here consists of is an eternal cycle of bagholders looking to dump their bags on gullible newfags who will become the bagholders looking to dump their bags not long after. That, and a shitton of trolls.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

>Eternal
>Token hasn’t even been trading for 1 year

bag holder would have dumped a long time ago in that bull run faggot. if you can't see it in the memes then i don't know what to tell you

Yet there's no end in sight on the endless shilling because there will always be new gullible retards buying this crap after seeing some autistic meme shill here

And new bagholders are born cause 90% of the people that bought into LINK come from this board.

Dude what does it matter... don't bother with plebs.

50k links right here. Let them FOMO later when this hits $5 by summer

pnd? I'm a brainlet someone explain this acronym

Purchase Now Dummy

Pump and fucking dump

Holy fuck I'm retarded

its this.this guys just messing with you

top kek. It's 3x the ATL, as long as you literally didn't buy the ATH you're doing a-ok

agreed