American “food”

>American “food”

>prison island "threads"

>pork pies
>mm just like mum used to make
>sausage pies
>fucking amerifats who eats this slop

That looks amazing

Stop believing everything you see on the internet. Nobody here eats that shit outside of shitty flyover states, the only reason it (and all the other shitty flyover food) is hyped up as American is because fox news convinced flyovers that they're the REAL AMERICA and anyone who doesn't share their taste for frozen box food abominations is a traitor secretly conspiring with brown immigrants to kill all white people.

>hourly yuropoor obsession thread

brush your teeth, and learn to speak the language you fucking invented correctly.

Why would it be amazing? Do you actually expect quality from a boxed food like that?

>Euro-poor "troll"

That's a sign you twat

I stand corrected.

Do you really think any food from a restaurant that advertises food like that would be "amazing"? That looks like Applebee's tier shit, or worse.

>I only eat at filthy hole in the wall restaurants for mature people such as myself.

I didn't say anything about mature, user. I asked you if you honestly expected it to be good?

It can be satisfying in an indulgent way without being particularly high quality in terms of sophistication. It's possible to appreciate both.

high five

What do you have against biscuits and gravy? Shit is delicious

I eat those for every meal. Sucks to be you and never have the chance to enjoy true American cuisine

>It can be satisfying in an indulgent way without being particularly high quality in terms of sophistication

I agree. But I wouldn't call that "amazing".

Agreed. Biscuits and gravy is delicious. But combining them together like that would be a compromise in the name of novelty. Just make proper biscuits and put the gravy on them (or on the side). Why make the dish worse in quality just for the sake of "ooh, it's stuffed!"

Heh...americans.

>eats at shitty gastropubs and fast food joints 6 days a week

b...but I cook meals at home too!

>heats up some tesco processed lasanga and consumes it while watching Jaime Oliver

>OP is unaware of his own tism

It seems like you would be overwhelmed with the gravy if it was stuffed, which isn't the point of biscuits and gravy. The gravy is a topping to the biscuits, not the other way around.

because a lot of restaurants need a gimmick.

I'm with this guy, where is that at? It will probably be disappointing, but worth a try.

Sounds like you've been eating biscuits and gravy wrong your whole life.

i’m American, I just posted this to rustle you

O shit waddup

I'm not a genius, but I know you're wrong. Pic related.