REAL Link price predictions

I’m tired of seeing these fucking threads where people throw up random numbers. Post how you believe the price of Link will grow and WHY.

Other urls found in this thread:

mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/what-it-really-takes-to-capture-the-value-of-apis
twitter.com/chainlink?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

idk man im losing hope, the copy pasta is getting to me

Guys please fuck off with the pastas

I really believe in LINK. It's a great project that normies don't understand. Market is weird, BTC is still useless but going up. $1000... but maybe not EOY.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Ppl like to lose money and buy this shit

people who ask about price predictions have got to be the most mentally retarded group of people in biz

You might actually have full blown autisto retardation.

When the mainnet launches, and coins are locked down for staking, it could go to $10-100 overnight.

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Its either worth $20,000 or nothing

Ive ran many simulations. My final price is based on BTC price.

BTC $5000 - LINK $14
BTC $10000 - LINK $28
BTC - $20000 - LINK $56
BTC - $40000 - LINK $112

$77777 EOM cause OP is a faggot

Jesus christ fuck off reddit

I'd like to know how they're going to guarantee the security and decentralisation of the network when there are a handful of whales holding 1million+ each

5$ Late march
25$July
450$October
1000$ eoy

1000$ eoy

$1000 EOY

So your concern is basically whales tanking the value of by dumping or manipulating? How would it impact the security of the platform?

The funny part is you cannot calculate atm the value of chainlink.
- How many business will be using chainlink
* partnerships
* which kind of financial products
- How much do you get from running a node
- How long do your chainlink get locked
- Will chainlink deliver a solution to pay the nodes in dollars instead of chainlink?

etc.

Based on market sentiment : few large partnerships announcements , working tech and active marketing, and good node returns. 50 bucks.

Realistic I think 15 eoy.

Would love 1000, but I can't see it happen.

you are a MANIAC

ive heard 1k EOY

Considering the marketcaps of the top 10 coins, what's planned for this year, and that this is easily a top 10 coin, I think this could easily break 30 dollars this year. There's no way this is worth less than coins like cardano.

2$ EOY at best

if Link works as intended, it will be worth a fucking lot. that's really it. like... a lot.

one can dream

this

I am confident link will spike to $5b MC, just shy of $20/coin within the year.

This all depends on partnerships, or in other words adoption.

Some signs Swift/Tesla/Airbnb are on board, at least some of their developers. If this turns out to be true easy 5-20 end of year (depending on the state ofcryptomarket) with accumulation of more coompanies adopting 20-50 realistic.

some bad scenearios:

1)chainlink being a self-shrill coin. for all we know sergey getting fake linkin profiles to work on the code.

Reason:
bad code
We know he has a tendency to plant swift logos where he can

2) Oracles being built and maintained by companies themselves or other 3rd parties

Reason:
Ripple's interledger (will rival chainlink for swift)
just makes mroe sense to maintain code themselves

3) Chainlink tokens useless for upkeep of oracles

Reason:
Just not a strong reason why a token should be involved, besides staking/vouching for the nodes.

What's a good wallet for stinky linkys?

>Oh user, it's so hard finding a stable job these days... Since 2021, that is for the last two years almost everything is automated! But hey, wait, I haven't asked you what do you do!
- Where do I work? To be honest I don't really have to work these days, I'm living on a passive income that is enough for me to have a lot of time for my hobbies and travelling.
>I don't believe you, you won a lottery or something? *laughs*
- Well, you heard about this thing called LINK, right?
>*bites her lip* o-of course I did, everyone has
- So In 2017 I was mastering advanced computer science. I was researching blockchain technology which back then was a nerdy niche. For example, I was digging through hundreds of thousands of posts on a very specialized Internet forum dedicated to cutting-edge cryptocurrency trading methods. In short, after becoming a self-taught expert in this field...
>*looks at you with mouth wide open*
- ...I decided to buy LINK tokens for around 0.1$ at this thing called ICO... Anyway, you can guess the rest!
>*blushes and gently pats your shoulder* Haha, you must have a lot of them!
- Nah, in fact I sold them all when their price reached 10$... Pretty silly of me, but who would have thought! I'm still happy with what happened, I can do what I want and I paid all my parents' debts!
>*looks awkwardly on the floor* Haha user, what a crazy story, you're so smart! Emm you see, It was fun talking with you but I have to go now. What a coincidence... you know Chad? He bought LINK at 10$ after seeing it on CNBC and… you’ve seen his hands? Haha, they are so big and strong... Anyway, today he's throwing a party on his yacht and he invited me, can you believe that? I need to go now, I don't want to be late! Bye user!

if LINK hits $1000, even just $500, then I'm a multi-millionaire.

i actualy find that hard to believe. it cant possibly go that high, can it?

she really has a punchable face, dont know why.

i love creative shill stories

>people who ask about price predictions have got to be the most mentally retarded group of people in biz
why? isnt that essentially the essence of investment?

a good ether wallet since theyre erc20 tokens

$25 by EOY if its an average year. Cuz that's relatively normal growth in this market and mainnet + zeppelin_os and the ICOs that launch using it will easily cover that gap.

$50 EOY if there's a major partner announcement we don't know about (cough Facebook).

We'll be crossing $200 by EOY 2019, because the SWIFT/bank DLT projects will be closer to launching and will have updates that November, plus 2018's ICOs will be coming online.

We'll be crossing $500 in 2020 when bank DLT projects all start coming online.

By 2022 when I'm cashing out, $1000-1500 easily.

you have issues. clean your room

$20 eoy, the real profit from link will be staking.

2/10 FUD

The best part is the big companies using Chainlink will not care about the price as they will be thinking USD. It wont matter if the node wants 1 or .01 link - they are going to look at it in dollar terms.

is that real? Does he actually look like that?

Our future is in the hands of that sandal clad man.

Shill us on how to shill Smart contracts

mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/what-it-really-takes-to-capture-the-value-of-apis

API economy is worth 1 trillion USD, if LINK captures 3% of this that will make LINK worth 30 billion, however we are in a speculative bubble so it could easily be overbought by 500%, leading to a 150 billion market cap. So roughly 150 USD.

Now before you insult me for 'pulling numbers out of my ass' someone did this with ethereum and how much revenue law firms earned from contracts between two parties and came up with a figure of like 300 USD. They were laughed up, but look at us now. And ethereum isn't even used for that yet, so 1k LINK is possible in this speculative bubble.

its pasta my boy

it will be around 10 dollars EOY

but only because market cap will be 5 trillion

stinky linky here but in all honesty cardano is going to go on a killing spree this year

very interesting.

kek

10/10

LINK truly has the best memes.

Imagine Sergey announcing FB partnership at SXSW. I'd die

When will the taunting finally cease????

unironically $1000 eoy

My trips say $1000 eoy but what do I know

This is the most retarded thing I've seen and I've seen some really dumb shit

sorry, fixed now

you are a MANIAC

hold on I got it for ya

Stop embarassing yourself, child.

I’ll take it from here

pic related

$44.20

I think link will hit about $5. This is purely due to meme magic. It's fucking retarded but I believe in meme magic even though it is kind of a supernatural thing. I was confident Trump would win in the year leading up to the election and I'm just as confident about link. It's not based in anything because I know jack shit about tech or crypto but you don't need to for meme magic to work.

On a side note, I believe Veeky Forums is dying and this is the last time MM will work for any board

>I believe Veeky Forums is dying and this is the last time MM will work for any board
I have the same feeling

It's chaos now

me too

i've heard your mum gay

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.

nice pasta

1k eoy
Derivatives
Checkem

MOMMMMM, HE POSTED IT AGAINNN!!!!!

If there's a definitive answer to the question: why did NEO (Antshares) moon on June 16th-17th from $1.80 to $3.60, we can begin to look at when/ how LINK mooning will look like.

For reference, on June 16th, NEO volume was $10million, the next day, it was $87million. DYOR

Why does nobody think $100 EOY is possible? That would be a market cap of around $35B. Everyone forgets the whole market cap of crypto will be going up as well while LINK moons.

Right now the total mcap is $0.5T. A lot of people are saying $20T by 2020 is possible. Let's say we make it 1/4 of the way there this year, to $5T. Let's assume a 10x for all crypto projects this year then. That means LINK would only have to reach $3.5B in terms of today's money to be worth $100 EOY.

What's worth $3.5B today? Literal vaporwave coins like TRX and XEM. And let's not forget ADA with no product whatsoever is worth $10B for some reason. So is reaching $35B ($3.5B in today's money) attainable for a project with a first mover advantage that promises to link smart contracts to markets in fintence and derivatives worth easily $100T+? It would only need to absorb .004% of a $100T derivatives market to reach $35B. Easily done for a project with this much potential.

$1000 EOY is bit rich if you ask me. But by 2020, entirely within reach. Basically, if you have at least 1k LINKs, you WILL make it by 2020. Remember LINK can only go up from here, the hype train hasn't even left the station for this coin, nobody has even heard of it outside Veeky Forums and a few subleddits. Once they hire a marketing director and have an active twitter, things are going to get fucking real in a hurry.

>real link price predictions
>$0.78 eom
>$1.12 by march
>$0.88 by 2q
>$1.66 ath by eoy
>$0.36 again before 1q 2019
>$1.89 by 3q 2019
>$0.80 by 4q 2019
>$5.86 by 2q 2020 because the full implementation will have been perfected and fully deployed with plenty of the right players in enough industries to cause adoption to snowball and the price singularity to reached quite suddenly at that time

wouldn't even surprise me one bit to be honest.

I wrote that yesterday, and lo and behold, their twitter is now active: twitter.com/chainlink?lang=en

Only up from here (whole altcoin market dips notwithstanding)

WE ARE DONE, LINK MARINES
THE SPACE ODISSEY IS OVER
BACK TO PLANET 0.60

>$20-40 is considered fud nowdays

PIC RELATED

I’m starting to not believe the swift partnership. Just because they have the logo on their site doesn’t mean anything

Stop being autistic and looking at the price every minute. Look at dips like you'd look at a fire sale instead. God has given you another opportunity to get cheap stinkies. Praise be with him.

Never mind take that back. You are more level headed then the idiots on here. I wish people could have legit discussion instead of trying to doom idiots into buy link

2) and 3) show you don't understand crypto, 1) shows you don't understand coding. Nice try, but try again.

The singularity would really happen then

nobody can get rich off link unless they already have 50,000 bags bruh

What's level-headed about being stupid? There is no reason to not believe that SWIFT is involved based on the evidence presented. Do you think they'd let a clown run around publicly and make millions with their name? His "technical" points have 0 substance and show that he either is clearly fudding or has no idea where crypto is going. Either way, ignored and advised to DYOR. People who understand don't want to waste their time on you guys.

Seems like he'll be announcing the DocuSign partnership at SXSW

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

FAGGOT

What's with the butthurt stinky linkies calling this pasta? Has their delusion seriously gotten to a point where they non ironically think that LINK can reach $100? Jesus, I knew it was bad but not this bad.

>I wrote that yesterday, and lo and behold, their twitter is now active
>literally one tweet
let's talk again in 2 months when they tweet again user

Doubtful

Three weeks
Big conference
Big tweets
Big marketing
It begins

you are a MANIAC

Greetings, newfag. There was a conference where they announced their rebranding.

drugs or mental.

>What's worth $3.5B today? Literal vaporwave coins like TRX and XEM. And let's not forget ADA with no product whatsoever is worth $10B for some reason.
Don't forget that money from these shitcoins will eventually start moving into more promising ones as time goes on. Even at the current market cap the price could start going up if people start moving their money around for better investments.