This is the bottom, get in now

Volume is lowest it's ever been. No one is selling anymore, get in here!

Thanks just bought 100k

Been trying to buy for a week now, but my bank is taking forever. Stay low please

the bottom is 10 cents tho

But muh market cap mumble mumble something nothing can go above .001 usd mumble market cap mumble

Do I put my LINK stack into REQ temporarily considering LINK just mooned and REQ is so fucking low? smart ppl say now

Yes

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Now u must make 1 for req

I'm in a req discord and it's sad that people are still deluded enough to hold REQ bags and unironically doubling down, it's sad.

Understand before you buy. You must understand REQ. REQ doesnt make hype and crazy twitter posts, it bleeds because of scheduled updates. They have a wild vision, which they havent failed to deliver on yet. Realize this though, this is a rocket being built and fueling as we speak. If their Q1 and Q2 goals are met and are successful then is game over for anyone not onboard. Painfully slow to take off but it will be way more than a two times thats for sure

I dont believe you...

Booking?

At this point I'm just hoping for $5-10 EOY. That's all I need to make it. Can you promise me user? Can you do it?!

lol, you're saying that as if it's a conservative expectation

Dude, reputation system for buyers and sellers, every person and company will have a reputation.
$100 EoY

This is what I did yesterday. 10K LINK post conference bought me 25K REQ.

Feels good. The STINK will now linger and sell-off.

Just fucking stay down for another few more days.

Mainnet launch pump will be crazy

Expect more like $2.50 as a more reasonable estimate. I base this on the current (OVER) valuation of OMG which is literally vaporware.

>tfw bought REQ at 20 cents
Riding this shit out until it hits a dollar again

It was $1.20 less than two months ago you faggot.