INT

You should buy this this coin. Here's why, fags.

>confirmed partnership with Huawei
>roadmap well into next year
>other exchanges coming SOON
>IT HASN'T EVEN MOONED YET

This is probably the most slept on coin right now. The Chinese new year ends in 2 days and the devs get back to work, there WILL be news.

Hold this for 6 months and the price will 10x GUARANTEED.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huawei partnership

New exchanges. Keep in mind these were taken 6 days ago.

Sold my bags, don't care anymore.

Roadmap for this year. Lots of great stuff coming in the following months.

>The Chinese new year ends in 2 days

Do the Chinese celebrate the new year for a whole fucking month or something!?

ouch

>bought at $0.20
>sold at $0.65

Thanks, good bye.

a week i think

you don't even know what it does

I deal with the Chinese very often. It feels like they have a new holiday every other week. It's insane.

>nothing confirmed, only rumors spread by shills
>no actual roadmap
>no new exchanges confirmed by anyone
>it has already mooned like the typical PnD coin it is

just face the truth. this is a typical youtube shillcoin with no product, anonymous team and false rumors.
>b-but suppoman would never lie to me

the only thing GUARANTEED is that you will be carrying those heavy bags for a while.

>hasn't mooned yet
>already went 10x

Almost as delusional as linkies.

"INT is the acronym for Internet Node Token. INT
attempts to build a scheme that allows data and
resources to flow freely within the network and to
ensure user privacy in untrusted and decentralized machine federations."

Source: the whitepaper

docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

lol

These fuckers are getting desperate. Dont Fall for this scam. Read the 10 page whitepaper, its horrible broken english and almost zero content.

Other chink scam coins share a similar fate. IOT Chain talks about big data in their yellow paper...

Sorry but I have a strict rule of not buying anything that Biz tells me to buy. I'm only here for the memes and pink wojacks

name one more iconic duo
protip: you cant

i got in at .2 comfy

Sold my bags. Keeping an eye on it and i'll buy back in if shows any sign of recovery

ico price was 5 cents, and it went to 1 $ how can u say it hasnt mooned? time to look somewhre else for the next 20x

> Bought at 0,30
> Sold at 0,90

M-m-muh partnerships are real, they said so in telegram desu

>ico price
Wow you were part of INT ICO? that is amazing bro

so in other words you have no idea what the fuck it does

no

Bought at 0.52. Gonna hold since I don't believe that INT's team is going to throw away their reputations to scam a few million or to work on a non serious project. The team is literally filled with former big corporation IoT developers. Why on earth would they quit their career jobs to start something shitty? Doesn't make sense. Time will tell I guess.

kek already 30 cents ... soon 20 cents after BTC drops

ITT: mutts with greasy, weak hands who dont DYOR. The current price action is not a reflection of the potential of this gem. since the whole market has been in the shitter and these chinks dont give a fuck about marketing till they have something tangible . dont worry though brainlets, you'll FOMO into this coin once it has mooned past iOTA with a 100x from this point.

please dont buy this coin Veeky Forums you dont deserve it's gains. so comfi with my 200k right now.

I have invested in more than 60 different cryptos and this is LITERALLY the worst performing of all of them.

It's at like 1/3 of the value I put in.