youtu.be/kfVo3a9jEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uy2MjFzE4
youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even care as long as it saves my portfolio again

50k sats

>price target

Cool

stop selling every 15cent u normie morons.

>caring about the 24h price

Ayy lmao
I'm curious about the rebranding though

never sell and get rich and earn passive income with best crypto ever

vs

potential get rekt and pay taxes

easy choice

$6.50, BTC rally is bleeding alts.

Daily Reminder: 2300 VEN generate 1 THOR/day. Total supply of VEN is about 900M, so with added bonuses for node we're looking at 600k THOR/day.

How much would the global market pay for usage of the blockchain technology of VeChain every day? Let's assume 60M dollar/ day (big guess I have no fucking clue) That means 10$ for 1 THOR.

To be competitive with other investments, holding VET to generate THOR has to be at least as financially succesful as other more traditional investments for companies, so holding VET to generate THOR must give AT LEAST 5% ROI year. So, 365 THOR = 5% of 2300 VET, aka 1 VET = 365*20/2300 so about 300 dollar (30*THOR value)

Proove me wrong, I want to believe this so badly.

Agreed. I just can't help myself to remember everyone who sold ETH, NEO, even BTC because of these minor crashes. For every person that HODLd these coins through thick and thin, there are 10 who panic sold and lived to regret it

$4

It'll pump, and then dump as people sell the news. Why do you people think a rebrand is such a big deal anyway? It's a fucking rebrand.

youtu.be/kfVo3a9jEWQ

are seriously you paying people on fiverr to spout sunny lu memes?

CCK they have some surprise announcements that are going to fuck over the sell the news people

i have money in paypal that i can't get out

sell during the rebrand event as they announce the news and then wait til it bottoms out the same way NEO did after it's rebrand.

then wait til its may to buy ven again as it builds up into the mainnet

can you make one with indian kids saying Vechain wannabe walten corn or

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uy2MjFzE4

I was in China town Chicago the other day, ran into Sunny. No shit I was completely surprised to see him in America. He caught me staring at home and waved me over, he was waiting in line for fried chicken. We talked about his latest partnerships and he hinted at Vens future but then I made a mistake. I asked about CCK. His eyes filled with rage and he starts stammering out broken English and mandarin mixed together in a low cursing a name kinda way. Everyone in the place, mostly chinks, stopped what they were doing. Next thing I know he grabs a ladies drink off her table and shoves it in my face while holding my neck. You wanta coca cora kid!!! Her said that like 3 times even more menacing each time. Coke is pouring onto my face and shirt and he finally shoves me away and shakes off his hand. He looks over at me and says.......... you have seen.....

what did happen to neo exactly what were the price ranges?

They're going to release whitepaper on rebrand along with key partners, mainnet coming soon after rebrand too

it went up by a billion in market cap in a day, I can see Ven doing the same or even more since crypto is bigger now

>Had 50 down on both VEN and NEO
>Now VEN is struggeling around 0% while NEO is still 15% down
And in the clown corner we have ICX, at a memorable 50% downer (fortunately i only got 40 of these faggots so no sweat if it goes to shit)

>up 70% on VEN
>up 20% on ICX

maybe you shouldnt buy high user

I was in Chinatown last weekend visiting my girlfriend. We've been dating for some time, and I decided to propose since I was going to finally make it with VEN. I ran into Sunny earlier in the day and asked if he would be present at the proposal, as I was a big VEN fan (50k VEN). He said yes of course, but added that he had a really big surprise that would make it truly special. During dinner, Sunny sat across the room. I caught his eye a few times and he gave me a head nod and a thumbs up. Things went great. My girlfriend was enjoying herself immensely. When the moment finally came, I dropped down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage. Before she could take the ring, however, Sunny jumped out of his chair, stormed over, grabbed the ring and said in heavily accented Chinese, "This not Vechain certified" and threw it off the balcony of the restaurant. My girlfriend burst into tears. Before I could do or say anything, a half a dozen triad members in Vechain sweatshirts came out of nowhere and held me down. Out of the corner of the room came the 41st member of the team - a giant Mongolia wearing no pants. He had the largest penis I've ever seen. He spent the next 30 minutes fucking my girlfriend in every hole while downing bottle after bottle of wine - certified on the blockchain, of course. She loved it. By this point, the triads didn't even bother to hold me down; they knew I was a defeated man. They just chatted casually in Mandarin, all the while smoking Vechain-certified cigarettes sold by China Tobacco. After he was done, Sunny slapped a Vechain RFID sticker on her ass, handed me his business card and walked away like nothing had happened.

Really fucked up dude.

this is why i'm out of all alts and just watching my money steadily grow with btc

That, my friend, is entirely correct. But i got into the market late, but before the january decimation, and endured the full drop of BTC and the damage it did. So i just held instead of panic selling.
At worst i was actually 60% below my investments, across the board.
I did make a minor profit from daytrading my spare change though, but my holders are still not over the green line, but they will be soon. Well maybe except ICX.

sure

Btc will start to flattern out in a few hours then have some dips. Could go either way but I believe there wont be much movement today. It'll hover between 55k-58ksats

German user here. I have to tell you a story.

I am living in Munich and met Sunny last week. He probably visited the city in order to sign the BMW deal for VeChain. That night I was sitting in a bar with a colleague. I saw Sunny entering the bar and taking a seat two tables next to us. He ordered three shots and drank them before yelling "EINS ZWEI DREI BLITZKRIEG HAS ARRIVED". People were staring at him. I decided to join him at his table while my colleague went to the toilet. "Sir, I would recommend you to stop shouting words like that here." He stared at me for a while and started screaming again: "DU DEUTSCHKRAUT DEIN LAND IST BALD UNS". More and more people were looking, suddenly the music stops. Faster than I could see Sunny jumped on the table and opened his pants. "HOW DO YOU KRAUTS LIKE THIS CHINESE WEISSWURST". He was swinging his dick clockwise shouting "VECHAIN VECHAIN THOR THOR THOR" all the time.

Weird guy, really shady.

I diversified to 80% VEN from 90% when BRC recovery set in and it cost me so much fucking money. Never sell. Any.

are you still in this thread? I can prove you wrong.

thanks just sold 100k

Yes. Please do, I want to be as realistic as possible. I want to discuss this.

Also I meant 6M/day not 60M.

I leave 50 as a tip sometimes.

This calculation is using your estimated 60MM usage per day which equals 21.9 billion per year. I can re-do the calculation using any number you want.

This is with your 6M per day.

THOR won't be worth 500 USD or more - VeChain is going to keep the price stable by adjusting the THOR generating rate.

Example:

You generate 10000 THOR a year and THOR is priced at 20 USD - you get 20000 USD. Now there is a need for more THOR because of more clients. In this case THOR wont go up much in price - VeChain would increase the rate of THOR being generated. So you could end up getting 30000 THOR a year with the same amount of VEN you got 10000 THOR before. Since the price is still at around 20 USD, you now get 60000 USD.

Heeeey it's you, I used your excel pic for my calculations, it's all your idea though. :)
Did you take into account node bonusses?

I see I made a factor 10 mistake now, it is as you said that VET will have to be 3xTHOR.

Where do you get $22 billion for Enterprise Usage from?

his ass

It was from my total potcrack gamble. Does someone have a better estimate?

I thought this too. Doesn't really chance any calculations though.

Will THOR get burned after use?

70% get burned, 30% go to the 101 authority nodes.

And it changes your calculation not really. You just have to think that the THOR price is not real, but the sum you get in the end is.

The price of transactions on the network will be constant, so the actual price of THOR won't have any effect on enterprises. All the price reflects is how much demand there is for transactions. The higher the price of THOR the less each individual enterprise needs to run their smart contract.

30% not burned changes price (lowers it) though, big authority nodes will dump those THOR on markets. So I'll do -30% on my THOR calculations.

youtube.com/watch?v=pp_cgQqH08k

Indeed, THOR just reflects global interest in the vechain blockchain platform (-30% because of non-burned part) and THOR determines VET with factor 3.

So.... Now how do we determine global interest.

I did not take into account Authority Node bonuses (30% of network usage). The bonuses to econ nodes is just redistributed rewards from the Dev teams VET. Keep in mind my calculations were based around 100% of all supply generating THOR which will not EVER be the case. That would mean there are 0 VET on any exchanges anywhere.

That is also true. Also, people might hoard THOR. So price will fluctuate because well... It's a market.

holy shit if true I could generate even more Thor from thunder than current plan?

Or Authority nodes will spend that bonus on services lowering their costs for Vechain services

Yes, you can read all of this stuff in their announcements and medium articles. They are going to try to keep the THOR price stable by adjusting the generation rate of the nodes. Take the current THOR rate as a starting point - the bigger the network gets, the more THOR you are going to get for your VEN.

6$

weeewww i'm a multimillionair in every scenario

good info thanks. bought 500kcan they ever decrease the amount?

good info thanks. bought 500k. can they ever decrease the amount?

facts

ITS GOGIN BACK TO FIVE DOLLARS SEL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

if it goes to 5 ill join the vechain gang

Can confirm: been trying to swing trade up-to 10k and got rekt