DUMP your alts its RALLY time

all into LTC - its the sablest coin and outperformed BTC during the worst crypto crash since two years.

its up +30% compared to BTC since YTD (1/1/2018)

save your wealth, and #PayWithLitecoin

Other urls found in this thread:

1nodld1ltmqu3jimmy2xsgcu-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Bitcoin-Chart.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weak rally dude

at least you dont spread FUD.

LTCBTC and BCHBTC

LTC is up nearly 30% in BTC
BCH is down -25% in BTC

The flappening.

Easily the most undervalued coin out there. Load up yer bags gentleman.

I almost trippled my stack, after the LitePay release date announcement

This. For a coin that was up 8000% in 2017 and consistently outperforms Bitcoin, it baffles me that Veeky Forums seems to want nothing to do with it. LTC threads often die with fewer than 20 replies, and the few that do bother to respond only do so with baseless FUD, trying to push it as a bag or shitcoin.

I would love if someone could explain to me why Veeky Forums has such a problem with LTC

if you are interested in such wallpapers follow: @recon_Jake

Charlie Lee sold all his coins at ATH and left us with bags to 120$

Nice. I am irresponsibly buying more every time I get paid.

I unironically believe LTC will be at least $20k by 2020.

If you have ever seen the network valuation chart for Bitcoin you will understand why. You can also view it on "mayermultiple.com"

1nodld1ltmqu3jimmy2xsgcu-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Bitcoin-Chart.png

To understand litecoin, you have to THINK about why it is a valuable asset. And trust me, it's a very very valuable asset, but people hate thinking.

Things people like:

1) Lambos
2) Large breasted models
3) Hype

Things people hate:

1) Reason
2) Logic
3) Figuring things out to predict future outcomes

they just dont know how a real community driven coin work.
and what actual merchant adoption looks like.

If you check alone the twitter stats for
#paywithlitecoin or #litecoinfam
with millions of impressions and a girls only community around LTC is built

Free worker like theliteschool that do a big education part and released its first ebook

That's an issue with Charlie Lee, not LTC.

He caught a lot of flack for that, and for tweeting what a lot of people interpreted as his prediction that the market would be entering a multi-year bear market where coin values would plummet. He has gotten better since then, but there were a lot of people like you who were very upset with those tweets he made a few months back about selling his coins and the market dip.

he sold some at 80$ 150$ 250$ and 300$ he also tweeted the exact sell levels.

The stupid thing is, people fucked him because he HODL LTC and talked about it on media and then called him pump master and now he didnt hodl them anymore and everyone calls it a exit scam.

peopls logic.

Dude, Charlie HAD TO do that.

He had zero choice.

Litecoin might literally end up being the biggest payment system in the entire world. If his integrity is not completely unquestionable, the LTC project is screwed.

He would be accused of insider trading 24/7, doing it only for the money, etc. This way, his hands are clean. It was the only way to take LTC to the next level.

And he did it for us.

for that golden bravery. you shilled a fellow user. LTC is back on my hit list of coins i will acquire

Ltc is a honest project and i like it but i still dont get the over-excitement about it.....it's fast and cheap - yes because less people are using It and because of faster blocktime (less secure).... Please explain to me what's so different and incredible about ltc!!!!

you're making the right choice user.

See you on the moon.

This is the kind of hero worship from the cult of personality that surrounds Charlie that I'm talking about.

I know that this is the approved narrative: that some nameless, faceless figures would somehow and at sometime accuse Charlie Lee of not being impartial if he continued to hold LTC (despite the fact that many developers continue to hold their coins and face no such criticism. What's wrong with a developer favoring their product?)

This narrative, however, is wrong... but let's assume it's right. Let's assume that Charlie is right and he would have faced such criticisms and that it ultimately would have been bad for the coin if he continued to hold. Why did he have to immediately (within a few weeks or months of selling) make the Tweet that he sold? Why couldn't he wait a year or so to make the announcement? Imagine if he sold all of his coins and NO ONE knew about it. The market would continue on without any undue influence and IF he were ever questioned about it, he could reveal that he had actually sold months ago. It's the best of both worlds: the markets could have proceeded on without being influenced by Charlie's decision to sell (and when he does reveal it, it would have happened so long ago that there would no longer be cause for panic), and he would still be able to have that option in his back pocket IF and when someone really did accuse him of playing favorites.

That would have been the smart play. The way he handled it was not the smart play. I like Charlie, and I think that overall he is a very positive force in the LTC world (and like I said earlier, he has gotten much better with his Tweets), but he made a mistake there and it's crazy to see the lengths that his defense force will go to protect him.

LTC and LCC are very interesting payment methods

It has every feature and capability needed to become the dominant cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the dominant store of value. It is going to be digital gold, probably $500k/BTC minimum.

Litecoin is going to become the new means of exchange across the entire world. Honest, secure, reliable money. No other project can fill that tremendous need that humanity has like Litecoin can.

good point, and I am with you.
But what is if he just dont give a fuck?
If he dont care about the reputation, the price and what people think is good or not? Most of the Devs and involved people didnt even hold any amount.
How was that guy that got more then a million$ BTC donations lately, as the community noticed that this rep person have financial problems?

Charlie and also Vitalik posted a lot of „warning“ tweets about that crypto is a high speculative „thing“ - what is also considered as a - bad marketing -

Look at how much shit he got for selling. People accusing him of literally everything imaginable, because he had to not have a financial interest in Litecoin in order to successfully manage it moving forward.

Now multiply all that shit by 1000, and that would have been his daily life if he was holding LTC as he helped it get implemented in companies and countries worldwide.

>Look at how much shit he got for selling.

See, this is where you're wrong. Charlie Lee didn't get shit for selling... he got shit for selling, then almost immediately (again, within a couple weeks or months) Tweeting about how he sold everything, THEN within a week Tweeted about how it's possible that there could be a multi-year bear market coming, and THEN the market really did undergo a large dip.

It's not merely that he sold, it's how he handled it. I would argue that most of the people who criticized him really don't care whether Charlie, himself, is holding coins. Why would they? These people only care about their own investments, their own coins, and how the market is doing with respect to their own investments. By selling his coins, immediately telling everyone that he sold all of his coins, talking about the possibility of a huge bear market, and then the real dip that actually happened, people were angry at Charlie because they felt that he had spread FUD and negatively impacted the market (read: their own, personal bottom lines). That's what it's about. No one cares whether Charlie is holding or selling.

>that would have been his daily life if he was holding LTC as he helped it get implemented in companies and countries worldwide.

If you truly believe this, then you have to explain what makes Charlie Lee unique in the sense that he would have faced criticism when almost every other developer and face of every other coin is allowed to hold their creations (coins) while simultaneously promoting them, yet they don't also face such criticism. It just doesn't make any sense why Charlie couldn't do what almost every other developer does by holding and promoting his own coin

>tfw bought in at 160

All I did was the opposite of what biz said and I bought litecoins