KFC UK RUNS OUT OF CHICKEN

May take WEEKS to get more chicken. Is this any way to run a business?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KFC knows the future.

How on earth do you fuck up that badly? THEY USE CHICKEN FOR EVERYTHING

Looks like they switched to a new supplier to cut costs and got completely fucked.
>Rix claimed KFC’s current crisis stemmed from dropping a supply system based on six warehouses run by Bidvest to a system of one distribution centre in Rugby run by DHL. He said conditions at the Rugby warehouse were “an utter shambles”.

>Rix added: “They took a lower tender with a load of promises that have not materialised. The system can’t cope. My sources say KFC execs knew three weeks ago that there was a major problem with DHL. They were concerned about the set-up and the systems after testing. And some of the answers from DHL were completely strange and worrying. It was clear it was going to fall flat on its face.”

>It is doing huge brand damage to KFC. The franchisee can’t go off and buy chicken from a wholesaler. Their contracts with KFC prevents them from going to third parties.

But....muh tendies....

Where's the fucking point. I don't get to be happy

>old supplier right now

did they serve kfc with the black hero movie?

obviously if you import millions of niggers from Somalia and Nigeria, chicken suppliers are gonna have a hard time dealing with demand

>tfw they agree to partner up with KFC again for 2x the money

kek

Why are black people more interesting & Charismatic than white people?

Niggers are gonna start looting again

Its a publicity stunt.

When they announce they have chicken back in stock their sales will increase 500%

How you gonna run outta chicken?
I got kids to feed
ya'll should have like an emergency supply
like frozen chicken in the back
i was looking forward to this all week
no chicken
what the fuck man
that's just wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

because they come from Niger
treat themselves niggardly
and always snigger

>shut down your franchisees for days or weeks, face franchisee lawsuits, lose millions, look like idiots
>its all a cunning plan

This.
Every fucking newspaper is talking about KFC.
I checked every KFC I went past on the bus and it was shut.
All this free PR on the internet.
Plus they just created a fuck ton of demand (you cant get zinger towers and shit like that elsewhere)

Finally all the black people will starve to death.

Just look at a map

kek
wtf
memes are transcending reality
this is not even funny anymore

>KFCCrisis has people so upset they call the police and parliment

Dafuq britties, no wonder you Brexited.

>more interesting & Charismatic
faggot

Is kfc actually good?
Never tried and we dont have one here
However germany is pretty much next to me and they got kfc

Its alright, its fried food it always tastes good. Its overrated imo though. Pretty expensive aswell considering you get a deepfried chicken.

>mfw I'm 25 years old and I ate KFC literally once in my life
LITERALLY just go and buy some rice and chicken, maybe some beans, at a supermarket and prepare something.
fucking niggers

>they're all black

Can someone photoshop the Cornell outrunning a chicken on a racetrack?

top fucking kek

This. They did this same exact shit with McDonalds last Olympics and had athletes shill it telling stories on how they ate it after the games blah blah, it's going the exact same way and I can't believe how gullible people are. I'm also shocked at how fake these news stories really are and how much media collusion is going on with this.

they should switch to delicious pulled pork or lobster

NIGGA ITS KFC.. DA FUK AM GON DO WID A LOBSTA

FOOL

I'm so starving! God damn you EU chicken regulations.

I witnessed a certified chimp-out in a popeyes in Atlanta once because they ran out of chicken. 2 people actually got arrested. Blacks don't handle the words No-Chicken very well.

>DHL

Fucking DHL. They are the goddamn worst.

One of the reasons blacks get so mad isn't just that they didn't get what they want. They adamantly believe that you're just keeping it from them in order to have it for yourself.

I absolutely agree. "No" to a nigger means "Not to you". I work in Atlanta Ghetto Hospital. Yesterday homeless nigger was in process of stealing all of our crackers (pt snacks) he then started stealing all of the pre-packaged coffee - no shit. When I stopped him - nigger got furious because I was refusing to let him steal the coffee. Niggers are hard wired stupid and entitled.