I sincerely want to die

I sincerely want to die.

HANG IN THERE BRAIN GANG

>40% dbc
Let the bodies hit the

i sold out my initial at the top, have about 10k leftover though, hope it does something for fucks SAKE

I fucking told you idiots an AI on the blockchain is a stupid idea. Bunch of idiots got a stiffy from the idea of "blockchain + AI" and are finally starting to figure out this shit is an impractical memecoin that will never further AI

try all in at 50c

not comfy

I suspected it was a PnD based on some retarded buzzwords. I threw 0.1 ETH at it around ATH anyway and got cucked. Oh well.

>Le buzzwords smashed together to appeal to pseudo-intellectuals coin
You all deserve it.

More like deepbrainlet chain lol

LOL

kek, you had that one guy who always posted food pictures, he fucked you guys haha.

bet that guy is loaded.

OP here, see you guys on the other side

you idiots, this is a hold, not a pnd

just wait for the inance listing my friends. stay strong! lol

Just wait for Huobi, dude! It will go to $1! Topkek. No but
>binance a matter of time since they're listing nep5-tokens
>okex end of feb
>korean exchange(s) on the way
I think these listinga will pump and dump it, but it's good for the long-term.

lel this
>deep
like deepweb
>brain
implying AI and enlightened by my intelligence

plus all the AI talk etc

It’s even worse. It’s supposed to confuse retards who have heard of Google’s “DeepMind” program which is producing real results. They literally just changed “mind” to “brain” and stuck “chain” on the end to appeal to people who don’t fully understand what blockchains actually are.

fistnigger pls

No. Deep learning is an industry standard term for developing artificial intelligence.

ignore them
it's brainlet FUD

DBC is doing hyperparamater optimization not deep learning. Go read their fucking site.

30k DBC here.

HyperparamaterOptimizationBrainChain doesn't sound very catchy. Probably hard for the Chinese developers to pronounce too.

If it’s not a red flag for you that they are copying a name from another project which misrepresents what they are even claiming to maybe be able to do then you deserve to lose money.

> copying a name from another project
you idiot he literally just explained it

FUCKING 50% DOWN IN SATS
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
I COULD KILL THOSE NIGGARS FFS
THIS SHITCOIN DRIVES ME CRAZY
BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER
FUUUUUUCK

Read my reply retard.

I also hope these dumb brainlets in there fucking Telegram and their moderator get fucking raped by niggas! Ffs, the biggest shit community ever! I could beat the shit out of every single one of them

your entire argument is based on the assumption deepbrain, a fucking name, is a copy of deepmind

i just wish i could buy more but i fucked up last night and accidentally clicked a bank deposit when i fucking meant to do an instant buy

like I'm seriously pissed I can't buy this dip but maybe it will dip harder next week

I'm in this shit for retirement so it can take its time going back up tbqh

No it’s based on the fact the project has no actual application and everything about it, including the name, is lifted from other more interesting things that appeal to pseudo intellectuals who have little to understanding of AI, ML, NNs, or blockchains but feel smart for having heard of these things.

> has no actual application
are you illiterate or being paid to FUD? the entire reason DBC exists is to bring down the price of AI development

I'd laugh at you fags but I'm an INT bagholder so I feel you pain

You fucking mongs it's the best 10% short entry ever. Some weak handel fag just crashed the price. But back when you can

Next week one Telegram admin will meet DBC face-to-face to address some issues community has taken note of. They listen to the community, hold patiently. Anyone who has done their research knows it's a good long-term hold.

Accumulation never tasted so sweet.
Spread more FUD retards

ONLY BIG BRAINS WILL HOLD THROUGH THIS CRASH, KEKING IS THE THINKING MAN'S FETISH.

Step 1. Buy low
Step 2.
Step 3. Profit