Do you want to make it? Then stop thinking small

Stop chasing green biz. Think bigger. HPB is not going to moon until later this spring. This is why your sole focus should be to accumulate as much as possible.

Sure, make some money on your shit coins, but then put all profits into this while it is dirt cheap. We are talking about a $2000 coin here.

Do you want to make it? Think bigger. DYOR.

This is literally my exact plan. I have my base and am expecting a few other coins I have to moon in the next few weeks. When they do, half of it's going into HPB. I want that fuck you money.

kys pajeet

nobody is gonna buy your bags

HPB is borderline shit coin. Its too far behind in the smart contract platform of the future race. Just pure transaction speed is not enough, and even if it was, proving its secure and scalable takes years.

A simpleton such as yourself will never become a whale if you do not use time to accumulate. Not interested in selling this bag.

their chip works across multiple blockchains. stay poor nigger. maybe stellar will parachute some funds to your mud hut

Tell that to Union Pay you reddit fuck boy.

Your fucking weak shill does not change the facts, fuck off.

Facts - HPB has a partnership with Union Pay

Facts - Union Pay is the largest processing company in the world.

Facts - Kelvin Long, founder of Union Pay Smart, is an adviser to the HPB team

Facts - Your mother told me your dick is small.

pump and dump scam coin beware!!

Lmfao unionpay smart and unionpay are two different things you fucking dumb nigger HAHAHA

Do not buy this coin! You will lose everything!

No they aren't you fucking jackass. Union Pay Smart is exactly the division a blockchain would work with.

Doesn’t have smart contracts and still won’t be as fast as EOS

Did you fall for this scam coin too? I sold when it dropped 15% to 50k yesterday you should do the same buddy. You got scammed

LMAO. You will be the guy that actually found a way to lose money on HPB. Why the fuck would you sell a loss you dumb fucker? If I got scammed, then NEO got scammed. Pull your head out of your ass you idiot.

>Doesn’t have smart contracts and still won’t be as fast as EOS

How did you not lose money?? it's down 20% today you fucking retard it's going to keep crashing the team can't even speak english

Checked

Should i dump this shit? what is comming up? nothing. Tell me i am ont he verge of selling this bag. Pleae gib hope

HBP will be using Status Channels (off chain) to deploy smart contracts to further improve speed and reliability – while maintaining scalability.

Well if u want to lose your money, dont sell, if not sell.

Quads. Checked. Buying more.

You secured a loss the moment you converted to fiat. You will understand exactly how you lost money soon enough.

Or any other coin for that matter.