Is anyone all in on a single coin

No diversification. 100% of your crypto holdings are in a single coin. If you are, what coin and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@x1ngfang/this-crypto-currency-will-make-at-least-4-000-gains-in-2018-c99f9dda24d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm currently 50/50 ven OMG but have been tempted to all in OMG lately.

COSS. To be quite honest, I'm betting on the passive income as my retirement. I might sell some if it gets to $20+ a coin, but I don't know.

That's a godly portfolio, but I'd advise against all in on OMG for now. If anything, you should all-in on VEN until the 26th. VEN is basically the top performing alt and I expect it to stay that way for the coming week. If you truly want to all in on OMG, at least wait 6 days and see what happens with VEN

REQ. If you're not holding REQ by end of Q2 2018, we are leaving without you. It's cheap as shit right now too, great time to accumulate.

Cardano, because it will slowly gain towards $10 in 2018

I'm thinking about cashing out my 401k and doing this, but in the process of going through a very careful selection of what coin I do it with.

All in on CHAINLINK motherfucker I'm the smartest person in the room

Ven, obviously

APPC
Why because im a fomo faggot that got pajeeted by a group of pajeets shilling a coin made by pajeets for pajeets so pajeet can download his pirated pajeet apps
Also i do no research and blindly believed anything that comes off as slightly believable
Pic related its the dev team

ICX. Will easily triple from here at the very least I think.

That's pretty much what I am waiting for. I am still accumulating both but if OMG drops suddenly or Ven booms i'll shove some funds into OMG.

currently 600 OMG 1300 Ven

Payfair right now, not too worried about it since platform launch is right around the corner.

SHIFT, it will obviously moon

medium.com/@x1ngfang/this-crypto-currency-will-make-at-least-4-000-gains-in-2018-c99f9dda24d5

ez lamden.. just check it.. 5 more months to lambo

Unironically 100% in Telcoin right now. Got my order filled at 4 Vitaliks this morning after 4 days. Looks like 5 wall is coming down. Even if it doesn't I can immediately sell into the btc pairing and convert back to eth for 20% gains. Worse case scenario, I sell back into the 4 vit stack and I'm only out the the trading fees.

sorry bro youve been lied to

ohh does no one buy your bags?

Odn, monero jr meme. Getting rekt currently and about to get bizzed in the worst way

100% in REQ

I'm 100% on Litecoin. Don't know why, just a feeling.

Hpb

Monero - because i'm rich enough to afford them.

LINK.

LOOOOL

100% GTO

Please euthanize me :(

All in MAN

Good choice.

All in on nano

eng here

All in ICX. Take me to the promise land oh blessed gooks

KEK
How is a coin with such a large supply ever going to hit 10 dollars unless the entire market takes off to jupiter? In that case you'd probably have made money no matter what you put it into.

Man will be useless once lawyers are out of a job thanks to chainlink.

Planning on going 50/50 QASH RLX

This

You have chosen...poorly.

Shut the fuck up retard.

SECRET GOD - for 100x and all the pussy

Oldfag here, all in BTC since 2012. (Sold some in december though while the price was high)

220k funfair

Fuck my life

notice me senpai

90 JNT - 10 LINK

ETH because I'm a moron who only uses coinbase.

i had faith for a bit, but literally NO ONE EVER talks about this coin so i sold. turns out i made the right call, sold at like 8 bucks and now its nearly 3.

This board has an obcession with fudding nano whenever anyone speaks about it. This is why im all in.

next time you buy into a pnd, do so on the first dip, preferably on its way up just after the bottom

LET'S FUCKING GO

JNT

I hope it works out for you user. I'm not fudding for any malicious reasons. I just have no faith in the project.

ZRX

BTC
been around long enough

>muslim coin
not even once

lol. idk what you're lets going about, i'd be fucking pissed if i wasted 40k

100% Link

I have zero doubt that Link is going to deliver so fucking hard.

Easily a chance for this thing to pass $100 within the year.

No one ever talked about bitcoin in 2011 too, so it crashed from 30$ to 2$. But just look at it now...

almsot went all in on HST today

100% JNT
why? read this thread

I was all in on Burst at one moment, was duped by Pajeets... sucks.

im going to be all in on the first AI company working with sexbot manufacturers

haven't found one thus far

100% in REQ. went all in as soon as i had enough for 100k. i'll sell when it goes back to the same price as LINK, then i'll swap for 100k stinkies. (sorry REQ bros, but the passive income from running a LINK node is just too sweet to pass up)

not gonna lie this recent sell-off has been brutal. but mainnet launch is right around the corner, so hopefully i'll be rewarded for my patience.

Truth

Link is a joke didn't you get the meme-o

NEO. If you feel like an even bigger reward, go 75% NEO and 25% HPB.

probably NEO.

why?

because china always has it's own shit.

who cares if bitcoin or ethereum is a global phenomenon?

Chinks always love having their own shit, including their own coin.

that coin is NEO.

So many children in this thread are investing in ponzi coins. The crash will be rough on you

>deluded.jpg

telling someone to leave omg right before the wallet sdk is released is mean.

all in jnt aka jibrel.Once it gets going it will be bulletproof against this bitcoin tanking of alts.

all in on ARK,

Unironically tron. 60k & still accumulating

No, going all in on anything is retarded unless you’re trading lunch money. But if I were to pick one coin to go all in it would be ChainLink.

All in on MAN

85% of a $230k stack in LINK.

15% is used on daytrading with bots. Median weekly gains is currently ~23%. Was 18% per week during the bear market in January-early Feb.

can think of a number of things wrong with this reasoning

it only ever even pumped in december because the entire market was having its greatest bull run ever. literally EVERYTHING went up, seriously i was up 200% on fucking espers at one point. it got absolutely devastated in january, which shows that most people holding did not have long term faith in the coin and chose to sell as soon as shit started hitting the fan.

idk man, have you actually done much research into shift and other decentralized web cryptos? even then you'd still be able to see what im saying

All in on Tron, it's the only coin that has a purpose. It's even better than ETH currently!

Was fairly evenly distributed on XRP, VEN, ENG, and LINK

all LINK now

user, I will help you. Follow me:

AMB until 21st, flip it all into
VEN until 26th, then
PRL until 1st

You're welcome.
When you make it, consider donating some ETH to this address 0xE8fd8548AdFCB2094C63ADCd7b3e9D04ade36332

See you in Lamboland

ALL IN ON POTCOIN DUMPING ON 4/20

can you redpill me on AMB?

33% Neo, Ven, Omg
All in is stupid. Can expect all of these to go up but equally bad news could cause any of them to crash. Diversification is about limiting risk.

February or March?

NEO. Told myself I would never sell before 1k but I recently jumped on the Link meme train so I'm at about 95% NEO to 5% Link on a roughly 200k portfolio. Was thinking about adding a few more Links potentially.

Nebulas (NAS)

And as of two hours ago I am actually 100% in. I was 75/25 between NAS and ITC originally but today I decided to go all in

right now I'm all in on fiat, liqudized 10 minutes ago. will put everything back into ETC because of high probability of imminent rally.

Could you share your bot's strategy? You can be extra vague if you want.

stop lying to yourself and go all in on link already
better chances at 1k imho

only coin i hold is a modest amount of LINK

All in Bitbay. It will be at least 1$ in June and I love this project because I have a use for it.

Sia next year gonna be close to 30 cents

If your risking your retirement diversify, 3/4 VEN, ICX, OMG, ETH, NEO or something along those lines 25% on a couple longshots, LINK, MAN, NULS, whatever. All in at this point is risky, too risky for 401k IMO.

>only coin i hold is a modest amount of LINK
This is a smart user. Doesn't really believe in link but knows if it moons there will be a bloodbath on biz

I’ve done this too. Minimum 10x, probable 50x and possible 100x.

My linky stays super stinky

All in JNT. Higher chance to 2-5x. This will give me better returns than switching my holds between coins. I don't do TA because I go to work and can't time the market, so that is good enough for me

I am one with kek, and kek is with me
Checkem

All in on eng
>it has a cool name
Fite me

XMR.
It's what I believe to be best.

trx

Guaranteed future in China.

Working product in 3months.

Long term goals.

Sold all my 1000 NANO at $27, just went back in today. now have just over 3000 NANO & im comfy af

AMA