IRS CONTACT

OH NO Veeky Forums THEY HAVE FOUND ME?!!!

Lol ive been getting calls from LITERAL pajeets telling me they are the IRS and I need to pay back taxes OR $5000 western union. I like to keep them on the phone as long as possible while I "walk" to western union.

Kek

Pajeets are so cute with their scams.

Holy shit just got this text too

Just reported all my gains

>lawSuit

I DO THAT TOO.

Had one call to try and screw with our computer. He got to the step of dropping the firewall and I told him to go shit in the street and that I hope Pakistan nukes them. Very satisfying.

Call and tell them to buy link..

Pajeets need to stop fucking breeding. My God. World War III is long overdue.

im stull trying to figure out the best method to do this, but i am trying to reverse it somehow and get them to send me money first. like paypal me $50 so i can take an uber to the bank or something... Next time i plan on trying to build some trust first like actually sending some money and leading them on to belive i will send more but i need X amount for some reason... its a work in progress.

>filling

Not gonna happen. It's just some dumb street shitter sitting in a crumbling building with 200 other smelly poos, with no access to any kind of funds or shit. Some of them are dumb enough, they think they actually are working for companies contracted by the IRS.

Just fuck with them, and hang up. They all work off scripts, even for this shit, once you get them off script, they lose their minds and get fired. Tell them their mother fucks jews, that gets them all riled up. Or tell them you're a Paki and you're going to fuck his sister.

this some pajeet shit saying you owe the IRS but send cash to some rando address this scams been around forever

I'm nervous about this

When the IRS decides to fuck you.. you will have no doubt you are getting fucked.

If the IRS is going to fuck you, they send you a nice polite letter first. Always. They do not contact people via phone, email, or anything else, first.

In fact, there's a letter, it's a standard form letter they send out, forget the number, that simply asks to update your current residence info. That letter is the first sign they're coming after you, so they know where to send the registered letter of doom that's coming your way. If you get that letter, you have a small window of time to contact them on your own to resolve the issue, and they'll go easy on you. The IRS is slow, but once you're flagged, that's it, they're coming for you.

Source: cousin who works for IRS.

Thanks, we would have never figured this out without you

It's a scam. The IRS always makes first contact via mail.

I'd phone it just for the hilarity of a pajeet trying to convince me he was from the IRS

A pajeet literally almost scammed my gf once. She owes some student debt and thinks she can somehow be arrested for it. The "IRS" called and said to pay $1000 or be arrested. She began pleading me for the money and started breaking down. I could hear some lady on the other end ask in a pajeet accent "why are you crying? Just pay the money". I began yelling SCAM SCAM THIS IS A SCAM in the background and they hung up. This was right after they had told her to withdraw money from a >>>>federal building
such as WALGREENS OR 711. Now she's terrified to answer phones. Rip

just today i got a text from my """bank""" telling me my card has been disabled and i need to sign into their website with my information to clear things up

im certain its a phishing scam but how the fuck did they know the first 4 digits of my card?

The IRS only contacts you through mail.

they call me all the time saying I got a grant from the goverment.

>but how the fuck did they know the first 4 digits of my card?
are you seriously this retarded?

yes, i legit do not know

is one of the sites i used to buy shit with my card selling my info? should i cancel my fuckig card?

our hero

I'll give you an example. I have bank of America and every debit card I've been given starts with 4744, while every credit card starts with 4400. When I pay for stuff online, the payment method defaults to Visa when I enter the first four digits.

No just call your actual card issuer about there being a scam

kek everytime they call me for my loans for bachleors or masters degree I say Im unemployed and they defer it for 3 months....been doing this for 4 years now.

Remember all those stories of hacks on banks and shit? Those account numbers are all over the world now.

If you don't change your passwords on everything every 2-3 months, you're asking for some poo or Russian to empty out your debit account, or max out your credit card.

The 3rd world sees the US as one big shiny apple, ripe for picking. (It doesn't help that so many American are total fucking idiots and fall for this shit constantly) Our personal information is traded, sold and abused daily. Paranoia is appropriate in this day and age.

enjoy those interest payments down the road.

im 100% sure ill an hero sometime over the next 10 years I really dont care.

this

No wonder so many people voted for Bernie.

Yeah de gubermint always uses texts and robo dialers. Looks legit you should totally send those people all your information.

For all you newfags, the IRS only contacts you by official mail. This is an obvious scam.

yea I feel sad every day I dont give the jew bankers their money for the liberal indoctrination college programs

My cousin works at the IRS. They would LOVE to start using email more, but there is so much internal resistance to it, it's crazy - but it's for good reasons, they know there's so much fraud out there, they'd have nothing but headaches from spoofs and scammers if they did. They could probably save shitloads of money, they spend insane amounts of money on mail, but it's not going to change any time soon.

>tfw you get jeeted on

Nobody despises (((them))) and the system (((they))) created more than I. Borrowing money from them and then letting the interest accrue isn't really the optimal way of doing things though. My comment was even meant to be a slight against you. It just made me realize how many people your age are buried in debt and would resort to voting for an old shyster just to try and desperately get out from under it.