Www.coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/

www.coindesk.com/eu-regulators-discuss-crypto-regulation-next-week/

Here we go again boys, close your shorts.

It's the EU, they're going to be super strict and regulatory.

Don't get your hopes up, the German autist is involved.

These kikes already claimed they want to crack down hard on crypto. Maybe one of these kikes needs to get heart attacked to inspire a change of opinion.

Oh iv'e got my hopes up. Already tethered.

regulation will make it harder to get making it worth more
prove me wrong

This is why they're buying SECRET GOD

Maybe in the long run, but until we are sure of the EU regulator's intentions I would expect some bearish trending until the 26th when they meet.

Remember bros: Even bad publicity is still publicity. They can't shut down crypto.

they actually can
all it takes is blocking bank transfers to exchanges

I don't think any of us disagree with that, but i'm sure as hell not going to hold like the last dip from 11.5k to 6000.

>people will meet up irl and exchange their crypto, driving prices up higher since the comfort of buying in from home is gone
Hmm

Don't be delusional - this news is huge and it just hit. Looks like were already starting to dip hard.

>tether
read

I'm fine either way, means I can pump another salary in. Just another week!

Or save that money and just double up your position by buying the bottom?

Holy shit its really dropping fast, we gunna see 6k again?

briefly, on the way down

The EU would be delusional to try & ban crypto. Look at the Americans. Plus apparently blockchain was one of the main things talked about at the world econonic forum, I think they'll all know already how transformative it's going to be. Switzerland has said it wants to be a cryotonation. Germany & the EU have to compete with that too.

They dont want to compete. They give a fuck about new stuff. Most of the voters are boomers or retired and are against everything new. They are just cucks.

It's literally going to be a meeting of the big banks and EU regulators. How could it possibly go well?

"The Commission has invited key authorities, including central banks and supervisors, as well as market players to share their insights."

Guess which of these groups has the real power?

hahahahah who gives a fuck about the eu

They already have lost anyway. When will they give up? FUD works now but in 5 years there will be a new world order anyway.

Europe is tiny when it comes to trading volume. It's the US, Japan and Korea that matter the most.

Also, Bitflyer got a EU licence (from luxembourg) a few weeks ago. They're not going to ban it.