O
O
S
Y

good

MODS!

the sooner that retarded mouth breather dies the better

eating a bunch of undercooked, salty shit will do that to your body

I hope you do that on all the Food Network, Guy Fieri, Ainsley Harriot, Gordon Ramsay, etc. threads too

He's had two confirmed strokes I believe

god I fucking hope so.

same with op for making this thread too.

No, those are actual celebrities. They should get rid of that reviewretard though. Youtube "celebrities" are shit.

>implying
Are you this fucking new to Veeky Forums? Or have Jack threads been banned within the past month? Veeky Forums discusses Jack all the time.

As annoying as it is to admit, Jack is a Veeky Forums original unlike that other fag that was forced upon us by Veeky Forums.

They're both food related

Reviewbrah is actually good though

For you to poop on.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!

Yes, you should poop on him. Hopefully, the diarrhea kind.

Who the fuck is this guy and why do I feel the urge to kill him?

Some weakminded >muh heritage who mistook having Sicilian ancestry for being obese.

youtu.be/tjOwdp0VopY

some guy who thought he could cook, made a cooking show on youtube.

that's about it

Requesting the webm of Pulled pork รก la Wolverine,

Who will die first, Jack or Joey?

jack is almost certainly dying.

he's trying to eat his shit.

well if he is diabetic, he is dying. i'd rather have early stage HIV than diabetes.

Post big boy bites.

>Jack will die in the very near future

That's gonna feel weird. I've been watching his videos for fucking years at this point. I still remember that stupid Alaskan cruise they took, when Jack Jr. was just a kid. I feel like I've gotten to know this disgusting family and it's going to be odd thinking about Jack Jr growing up without his fatass father and hambeast mother.

Although, in all likelihood, Jack Jr is gonna follow right in dad's footsteps once puberty is done with him.

Wasn't there another son where Jack used his claws on?

Cool thread

Why do I have an erection?

Hilariously, Jack has another son who he loves much less than Jack Jr who is some sort of crackhead rapper or rap manager. I can't tell if he's actually successful or just likes to flaunt what little money he has in Jack's face.

Honestly I'm not sure that the two sons have the same mother since they're like 15 years apart in age.

How the FUCK did he manage to get a tortilla to hold that much water?

Jesus this is middle America in a picture. Average weight for a fly-over is like 200 lbs minimum fucking hell

its not water. its JUICE

>3lb jar of salsa
>"Yeah you're gonna need about 1.5lbs of salsa on your cream cheese, and try to get as much of that gross liquid on top as you can"